Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leveled Dragons for NewPlayers
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 343 344
Bump
Bump
Hi! @wolvesofgold May I have this one? My highest leveled dragon is at level 5 and I joined just about a month ago. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66189445][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/661895/66189445_350.png[/img][/url] In exchange, I offer a haiku I wrote about frogs: Little green creatures So small and squishy, filled with love Frogs are with you, always
Hi! @wolvesofgold May I have this one? My highest leveled dragon is at level 5 and I joined just about a month ago.
66189445_350.png

In exchange, I offer a haiku I wrote about frogs:

Little green creatures
So small and squishy, filled with love
Frogs are with you, always

qJ3bFlE.gif
y0rbHJY.png
LJfZA40.png
5iXiC8z.png
kCHWEjf.png
k7mTvIf.png
@bathvroom Beautiful haiku! Sending him your way now ^w^
@bathvroom Beautiful haiku! Sending him your way now ^w^
EMUiovg.gif . HiKvGEG.png . x9FIHDw.png . rQ1Q2wJ.png . Webp.net-gifmaker.gif
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
ddld6dc.png
Bump
Bump
ddld6dc.png
Bump
Bump
ddld6dc.png
@gn0me hi! I would like to adopt this dragon if she's still available: she's literally so pretty with that skin. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69735730][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/697358/69735730_350.png[/img][/url] I saw that you requested writing/art, so I wrote a story on which she meets my dragons. I know it's not good but... I hope it's enough. Pomelo snorted. "What is it?" she hissed. "Your scales.... they-they’re," "They’re what?" Pomelo prompted. "So [i]shiny[/i]." the large red dragon said, gasping in awe. His companion, a large black and orange dragon, pulled him aside. “You can’t say that to every dragon you meet,” he hissed. “But I don’t.” “You do.” Pomelo coughed. “Are you going to talk to me, or should I just leave?” “Simon,” the red dragon said suddenly. “What?” Pomelo asked. “My name. It’s Simon. And this is Zanril,” he added, pointing to the large Veilspun. “And of course,” he said. “You are the one and only amazing Pomelo.” Simon bowed low. Pomelo couldn’t take it. Not anymore. She burst into a fit of laughter and rolled on the ground. Simon frowned. “Hmm, Zanril, what did I do? Perhaps I forgot my detergent?” Zanril sighed. “I-” he didn’t get to finish his sentence, however. A large BOOM sound covered his words. Simon’s mouth dropped in a perfect O. “What. Was. That.” he said, to no one in particular. BOOM POW ACH ACH! Storm! “RUN!” Zanril shouted. He sprinted across the garden, trampling flowers beneath his feet. He was halfway across when he noticed neither Pomelo nor Simon ran with him. “Come!” he yelled, his voice lost in the storm that was growing larger and larger every second. “SIMON! SIMON! SIMON!” Zanril screamed his friend’s name again and again until the storm drowned out his voice completely. Simon hated himself. Hated himself for leaving Zanril alone, hated himself for not going with him. He’d chosen to stay with Pomelo while the storm raged around them. He recognized the storm as the deathstorm, meant to kill dragons and damage anything in its path. Pomelo had closed her eyes and appeared to be meditating. “Run, Pomelo,” he urged. “I’ll delay the storm.” Pomelo peeked one eye open. “I can’t.” “Why?” Simon asked. “I- I cannot explain to you,” Pomelo said. “Then we shall die together, I suppose,” Simon said sadly. Pomelo turned her head away from him and closed her eyes again, Oh, he wondered. Wondered if he would ever see Zanril again, to apologize for not going with him. Simon sat down and curled his starry wings around him. “Goodbye, world.” Pomelo knew. Knew she could control this storm. It was a dangerous power, this control over storms. If implied incorrectly, Pomelo could kill herself along with anyone in over a 100 mile radius. So she concentrated, channeling all her inner power to her head. She had never tried to control a deathstorm; only small rainstorms her trainers had brought for practice. The world turned black as her legs failed her and collapsed on the ground. “SIMON!” Zanril must’ve already shrieked that name a thousand times. “SIMON SIMON SIMON!” The deathstorm had suddenly cleared, so Zanril was on the hunt for his best friend. Through the thick mist, he made out a glowing figure, with a red one curled next to it. “SIMON! POMELO!” Zanril shouted with as much joy as he could muster. All the shouting had made him incredibly tired. He approached, and saw that neither of them were moving. His heart nearly stopped. Tapping Simon lightly on the shoulder, he prayed to all the dragon gods he knew. “Please, please,” he murmured. Simon woke to a faint tapping on his shoulder. He yawned. “Feels like forever just passed,” he mused. “SIMON!” Zanril wrapped Simon in a near choking hug. “Alright, alright,” Simon told him. “Can you check Pomelo too?” Zanril knelt next to Pomelo and took her talon in his. He started chanting strange words, each filled with layers and layers of ancient magic. “You’re the healer,” Simon breathed. Zanril winked at him, but didn’t stop chanting. After what felt like hours, Pomelo awoke. “How long was I out?” she muttered. “Just a few hours,” replied Zanril. “I healed you; you were drained. You also saved us,” he added with a grim smile. Pomelo weakly smiled back. “This is going to be such a long day.”
@gn0me hi! I would like to adopt this dragon if she's still available: she's literally so pretty with that skin.
69735730_350.png
I saw that you requested writing/art, so I wrote a story on which she meets my dragons. I know it's not good but... I hope it's enough.
Pomelo snorted. "What is it?" she hissed. "Your scales.... they-they’re," "They’re what?" Pomelo prompted. "So shiny." the large red dragon said, gasping in awe. His companion, a large black and orange dragon, pulled him aside. “You can’t say that to every dragon you meet,” he hissed. “But I don’t.” “You do.” Pomelo coughed. “Are you going to talk to me, or should I just leave?” “Simon,” the red dragon said suddenly. “What?” Pomelo asked. “My name. It’s Simon. And this is Zanril,” he added, pointing to the large Veilspun. “And of course,” he said. “You are the one and only amazing Pomelo.” Simon bowed low. Pomelo couldn’t take it. Not anymore. She burst into a fit of laughter and rolled on the ground. Simon frowned. “Hmm, Zanril, what did I do? Perhaps I forgot my detergent?” Zanril sighed. “I-” he didn’t get to finish his sentence, however. A large BOOM sound covered his words. Simon’s mouth dropped in a perfect O. “What. Was. That.” he said, to no one in particular. BOOM POW ACH ACH! Storm! “RUN!” Zanril shouted. He sprinted across the garden, trampling flowers beneath his feet. He was halfway across when he noticed neither Pomelo nor Simon ran with him. “Come!” he yelled, his voice lost in the storm that was growing larger and larger every second. “SIMON! SIMON! SIMON!” Zanril screamed his friend’s name again and again until the storm drowned out his voice completely.
Simon hated himself. Hated himself for leaving Zanril alone, hated himself for not going with him. He’d chosen to stay with Pomelo while the storm raged around them. He recognized the storm as the deathstorm, meant to kill dragons and damage anything in its path. Pomelo had closed her eyes and appeared to be meditating. “Run, Pomelo,” he urged. “I’ll delay the storm.” Pomelo peeked one eye open. “I can’t.” “Why?” Simon asked. “I- I cannot explain to you,” Pomelo said. “Then we shall die together, I suppose,” Simon said sadly. Pomelo turned her head away from him and closed her eyes again, Oh, he wondered. Wondered if he would ever see Zanril again, to apologize for not going with him. Simon sat down and curled his starry wings around him. “Goodbye, world.”
Pomelo knew. Knew she could control this storm. It was a dangerous power, this control over storms. If implied incorrectly, Pomelo could kill herself along with anyone in over a 100 mile radius. So she concentrated, channeling all her inner power to her head. She had never tried to control a deathstorm; only small rainstorms her trainers had brought for practice. The world turned black as her legs failed her and collapsed on the ground.
“SIMON!” Zanril must’ve already shrieked that name a thousand times. “SIMON SIMON SIMON!” The deathstorm had suddenly cleared, so Zanril was on the hunt for his best friend. Through the thick mist, he made out a glowing figure, with a red one curled next to it. “SIMON! POMELO!” Zanril shouted with as much joy as he could muster. All the shouting had made him incredibly tired. He approached, and saw that neither of them were moving. His heart nearly stopped. Tapping Simon lightly on the shoulder, he prayed to all the dragon gods he knew. “Please, please,” he murmured.
Simon woke to a faint tapping on his shoulder. He yawned. “Feels like forever just passed,” he mused. “SIMON!” Zanril wrapped Simon in a near choking hug. “Alright, alright,” Simon told him. “Can you check Pomelo too?” Zanril knelt next to Pomelo and took her talon in his. He started chanting strange words, each filled with layers and layers of ancient magic. “You’re the healer,” Simon breathed. Zanril winked at him, but didn’t stop chanting. After what felt like hours, Pomelo awoke.
“How long was I out?” she muttered. “Just a few hours,” replied Zanril. “I healed you; you were drained. You also saved us,” he added with a grim smile. Pomelo weakly smiled back. “This is going to be such a long day.”
@FallemPetals oh thankyou, she's such a beautiful dragon, I love grapefruit (its actually the inspiration for her name)!
I love her heaps but have had no specific ideas for her.
She's made it through several lair clearouts including Water vs Earth a fortnight ago and our Wind push last week so I'm glad she's found her home!

Can I restat her as a mage for you?
If you aren't in a super hurry I can get her up to L12 and put Disorient on her, Wind mages are one of the more useful mages in coliseum and the recommended mage for a Golem Workshop team, so its well worth getting her levelled up if you get in coli enough.

She's currently statted as a fighter so if you prefer I can leave her as is (can still level her up for you when I get a chance, definitely will have her to you before Flameforgers starts so you can earn festival currency with her!)
If she is a mage you should get a couple of fighters to go along with her.
If she is a fighter, ditto, or a mage with Aid is super useful beside your two fighters so they aren't reliant only on their Sap stones (I will set her up with Aid as well if you want her as a mage - mage seems to fit her lore, their first stone is Meditate, and being a Wind dragon she is perfectly suited to using that storm power!)

Thanks for the story and I look froward to hearing back from you before I send her over. (I will include the skin with her too, as I have quite a few of those in my hoard)
@FallemPetals oh thankyou, she's such a beautiful dragon, I love grapefruit (its actually the inspiration for her name)!
I love her heaps but have had no specific ideas for her.
She's made it through several lair clearouts including Water vs Earth a fortnight ago and our Wind push last week so I'm glad she's found her home!

Can I restat her as a mage for you?
If you aren't in a super hurry I can get her up to L12 and put Disorient on her, Wind mages are one of the more useful mages in coliseum and the recommended mage for a Golem Workshop team, so its well worth getting her levelled up if you get in coli enough.

She's currently statted as a fighter so if you prefer I can leave her as is (can still level her up for you when I get a chance, definitely will have her to you before Flameforgers starts so you can earn festival currency with her!)
If she is a mage you should get a couple of fighters to go along with her.
If she is a fighter, ditto, or a mage with Aid is super useful beside your two fighters so they aren't reliant only on their Sap stones (I will set her up with Aid as well if you want her as a mage - mage seems to fit her lore, their first stone is Meditate, and being a Wind dragon she is perfectly suited to using that storm power!)

Thanks for the story and I look froward to hearing back from you before I send her over. (I will include the skin with her too, as I have quite a few of those in my hoard)
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me Right now I have zero idea what you said o-o I have almost no experience with coli while you're such a experienced player so you can do whatever you think is best <3
And ofc, take as long as you need~
@gn0me Right now I have zero idea what you said o-o I have almost no experience with coli while you're such a experienced player so you can do whatever you think is best <3
And ofc, take as long as you need~
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 343 344