Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] done
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
I’m here for both gems/treasure, PAs/CRs! I’ve still got a few dozen baked goods in the oven for the dragons coming in the next hour!
I’m here for both gems/treasure, PAs/CRs! I’ve still got a few dozen baked goods in the oven for the dragons coming in the next hour!
Second day of recruiting for the Icewarden's forces! Send your ready soldiers through private auction, posted for Hootsforce. No pings are needed, the Hoots clan is always ready to enroll new warriors! [emoji=ice rune][emoji=gaoler][emoji=ice rune]
Second day of recruiting for the Icewarden's forces! Send your ready soldiers through private auction, posted for Hootsforce. No pings are needed, the Hoots clan is always ready to enroll new warriors!

push hub
@Hootsforce, I've sent some dragons your way :)

(Hopefully you don't mind the ping)
@Hootsforce, I've sent some dragons your way :)

(Hopefully you don't mind the ping)
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
FObX7rS.png
nmHdjnM.png
@crimsonquasar No worries, got your dragons! Thank you for donating to Ice's dom efforts!
@crimsonquasar No worries, got your dragons! Thank you for donating to Ice's dom efforts!
push hub
up
up
@October hi, thanks for receiving my dragons (: just wanted to let you know that 66441011 and 66428725 have the color bonus (not the gene bonus, which is what they're currently recorded with).
@October hi, thanks for receiving my dragons (: just wanted to let you know that 66441011 and 66428725 have the color bonus (not the gene bonus, which is what they're currently recorded with).
@indigocat
they've been corrected~
@indigocat
they've been corrected~
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@PolarSong Sending you 18 lvl. 7 dragons! 4 have color bonus and 3 have breed bonus.

(Hope you don't mind the ping!)
@PolarSong Sending you 18 lvl. 7 dragons! 4 have color bonus and 3 have breed bonus.

(Hope you don't mind the ping!)
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising No problem! Sorry it took so long, my internet is having a TIME today!
@tigressRising No problem! Sorry it took so long, my internet is having a TIME today!
@Duskofdawn12 Hello! Sorry to bother you, I sent 15 dragons yesterday and they were recorded as having no bonuses, but one of them (#66066206) had breed bonus. The PA transaction is ok, the bonus just wasn't reflected on the sheet. Can that be corrected, please? It's row 651 in your sheet.

Thank you so much!
@Duskofdawn12 Hello! Sorry to bother you, I sent 15 dragons yesterday and they were recorded as having no bonuses, but one of them (#66066206) had breed bonus. The PA transaction is ok, the bonus just wasn't reflected on the sheet. Can that be corrected, please? It's row 651 in your sheet.

Thank you so much!
tRvB8Xn.png
EiPW4qT.png
hZipXGO.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26