Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] done
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Di136M That means (example) if you send in a level 5 dragon, which worths 50 tickets according to the payout chart, for 1t (PA) or by 1 way CR, you will get 50x3=150 tickets for that one dragon. It's the same for the other levels.
@Di136M That means (example) if you send in a level 5 dragon, which worths 50 tickets according to the payout chart, for 1t (PA) or by 1 way CR, you will get 50x3=150 tickets for that one dragon. It's the same for the other levels.
@jbapple 110 dragons incoming, 10 of them are lvl 8s being sent in for 1t, the rest are lvl 7, they will be in groups of 5 since that's all the lair space I currently have
@jbapple 110 dragons incoming, 10 of them are lvl 8s being sent in for 1t, the rest are lvl 7, they will be in groups of 5 since that's all the lair space I currently have
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@jbapple uh how come I'm not showing up in the sheet anymore? nvm google sheets was wigging out on me
@jbapple uh how come I'm not showing up in the sheet anymore? nvm google sheets was wigging out on me
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@Fulminare Hi there! Sending 26 lvl 7 dragons your way via PA!! <3
@Fulminare Hi there! Sending 26 lvl 7 dragons your way via PA!! <3
ZVpCPil.png
The Hoots clan is recruiting soldiers to serve for the Icewarden! Send all available dragons through private auction to Hootsforce. No pings needed, we are ready to enlist! [emoji=ice rune][emoji=gaoler][emoji=ice rune]
The Hoots clan is recruiting soldiers to serve for the Icewarden! Send all available dragons through private auction to Hootsforce. No pings needed, we are ready to enlist!

push hub
I'll be on all day ready to receive, for anyone not able/willing to check the spreadsheet :D Send me all ya got! PA/CR, t/g.
I'll be on all day ready to receive, for anyone not able/willing to check the spreadsheet :D Send me all ya got! PA/CR, t/g.
@October where do i find my tickets? (i sent you 6 dragons earlier, but i'm not sure where to find them on the spreadsheet.)

edit;; nevermind, i found them on the master sheet!
@October where do i find my tickets? (i sent you 6 dragons earlier, but i'm not sure where to find them on the spreadsheet.)

edit;; nevermind, i found them on the master sheet!
will be around for the rest of the night accepting with treasure! feel free to send via PA or CR~
will be around for the rest of the night accepting with treasure! feel free to send via PA or CR~
lant.gif xxxxxx kQ9Lmpz.png xxxxxx lant.gif
@Duskofdawn12

Just wanted to warn you that I'm sending 42 level 8 dergs your way!
@Duskofdawn12

Just wanted to warn you that I'm sending 42 level 8 dergs your way!
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
@exotics
Sending a couple level 7s your way!
@exotics