Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED! Thank you for participating!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Nominee's Username: day6dreaming
Your Username: Stormytehcat11
Reason for Nomination:
This person came randomly when I was having a rough day by giving me a free dragon from their hatchery. They were super nice and offered to talk about why I wasn't feeling well. Ever since they've always helped me when I'm not doing so good and have been one of my very few friends. I'm super thankful for their help and kindness and hope I can give back to them someday.
Nominee's Username: day6dreaming
Your Username: Stormytehcat11
Reason for Nomination:
This person came randomly when I was having a rough day by giving me a free dragon from their hatchery. They were super nice and offered to talk about why I wasn't feeling well. Ever since they've always helped me when I'm not doing so good and have been one of my very few friends. I'm super thankful for their help and kindness and hope I can give back to them someday.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
Nominee's Username: GrimmRaven
Your Username: NocturnalLegends
Reason for Nomination:
Grimm is just a total sweetheart. Over the past two years, they've helped me with so much between my projects on fr, my own ocs and species, and even have been there to talk with me during some recent low spots in my life. Just in general kept me motivated with the things that made me happy which is something I've struggled with.

They've been one of my closest friends, but I know as of late things have been super rough on them too. Winning this raffle would help them out so much with their own projects here on site. I'm hoping it'll be the end of the year sort of gift that cheers them up through the gloom of everything else that's been going on.
Nominee's Username: GrimmRaven
Your Username: NocturnalLegends
Reason for Nomination:
Grimm is just a total sweetheart. Over the past two years, they've helped me with so much between my projects on fr, my own ocs and species, and even have been there to talk with me during some recent low spots in my life. Just in general kept me motivated with the things that made me happy which is something I've struggled with.

They've been one of my closest friends, but I know as of late things have been super rough on them too. Winning this raffle would help them out so much with their own projects here on site. I'm hoping it'll be the end of the year sort of gift that cheers them up through the gloom of everything else that's been going on.
54855021_Oi3tJbZLZp7x7tD.png 54850879_REYaprxTZ70dBgh.png
Nominee's Username: Cynders
Your Username: SpiritX
Reason for Nomination: Everything's been a bit wild for them lately and they've beem a great friend of mine on FR <3
Nominee's Username: Cynders
Your Username: SpiritX
Reason for Nomination: Everything's been a bit wild for them lately and they've beem a great friend of mine on FR <3
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
Nominee's Username: smolfruitcat
Your Username: CodexRaider
Reason for Nomination: They've helped me out with so much here, even with sending a few items whenever I needed them. I've been wanting to pay them back for everything they've helped me out with!
Your Username: CodexRaider
Reason for Nomination: They've helped me out with so much here, even with sending a few items whenever I needed them. I've been wanting to pay them back for everything they've helped me out with!
Nominee's Username: Skinslab
Your Username: Fayes
Reason for Nomination: Skinslab is a good friend of mine and a really chill dude that had it hard this year, despite a relatively new user, he is an extremely generous one. Between the nest hosting, hatchling giveaways, and giving items out for players in need that are newer than himself, I wouldn't mind him winning a bit back this year as someone that's shown generosity despite having little themselves.
Nominee's Username: Skinslab
Your Username: Fayes
Reason for Nomination: Skinslab is a good friend of mine and a really chill dude that had it hard this year, despite a relatively new user, he is an extremely generous one. Between the nest hosting, hatchling giveaways, and giving items out for players in need that are newer than himself, I wouldn't mind him winning a bit back this year as someone that's shown generosity despite having little themselves.
Nominee's Username: 3idolon
Your Username: Delotha
Reason for Nomination: 3idolon works hard to enrich the community, running events throughout Riot of Rot and beyond while also seeing to the needs of an active and growing subspecies community. They routinely spend their own money - both Flight Rising currency and real-life money - on their subspecies community, commissioning art, assets, and spreadsheets. They have also shown incredible de-escalation skills during the few times there have been issues within the community - skills that I put on part with the best (and I worked for a company who's focus was customer service, in a branch known for excelling in that particular field). I honestly can't think of anyone more deserving.
Nominee's Username: 3idolon
Your Username: Delotha
Reason for Nomination: 3idolon works hard to enrich the community, running events throughout Riot of Rot and beyond while also seeing to the needs of an active and growing subspecies community. They routinely spend their own money - both Flight Rising currency and real-life money - on their subspecies community, commissioning art, assets, and spreadsheets. They have also shown incredible de-escalation skills during the few times there have been issues within the community - skills that I put on part with the best (and I worked for a company who's focus was customer service, in a branch known for excelling in that particular field). I honestly can't think of anyone more deserving.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
Nominee's Username: Bugg
Your Username: speechjam
Reason for Nomination: Bug introduced me and some other of our friends to FR and has been really patient and helpful with our questions! She's also really active in several FR discord servers and clearly cares a lot about this site and helping other people join and find fun in it. Bug is a very kind and cheerful person who definitely deserves something to brighten her day!
Nominee's Username: Bugg
Your Username: speechjam
Reason for Nomination: Bug introduced me and some other of our friends to FR and has been really patient and helpful with our questions! She's also really active in several FR discord servers and clearly cares a lot about this site and helping other people join and find fun in it. Bug is a very kind and cheerful person who definitely deserves something to brighten her day!
[b]Nominee's Username: [/b] BlazingSpectre99 (he has NO idea I'm doing this XD) [b]Your Username: [/b] GarlordianRising [b]Reason for Nomination: [/b] He's actually my boyfriend IRL and he's gotten me through a hard couple of months. He deserves it just for being a happy doof, but I couldn't have survived without him by my side [emoji=guardian tongue size=1] cue the rain of corn but it's true lol
Nominee's Username: BlazingSpectre99 (he has NO idea I'm doing this XD)
Your Username: GarlordianRising
Reason for Nomination: He's actually my boyfriend IRL and he's gotten me through a hard couple of months. He deserves it just for being a happy doof, but I couldn't have survived without him by my side cue the rain of corn but it's true lol
EFAI4Zp.jpegjaEcYlX.gif
Nominee's User: NymphTheSilkwing
Your Username: OwlAndAGlock
Reason For Nomination: She first introduced me to this game, and helped me quite a lot through it, gifting me free expensive stuffs, and such.
Nominee's User: NymphTheSilkwing
Your Username: OwlAndAGlock
Reason For Nomination: She first introduced me to this game, and helped me quite a lot through it, gifting me free expensive stuffs, and such.
Your Username: itsrainningtacos
Reason for Nomination: smolfruitcat has been generous all along, and even if i dont know him/her/they much, he's been helping out people whenever they need to, and id think that he deserve it.
Your Username: itsrainningtacos
Reason for Nomination: smolfruitcat has been generous all along, and even if i dont know him/her/they much, he's been helping out people whenever they need to, and id think that he deserve it.
DsxQuES.gif 3txKTnA.gif 779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png
1yFvfw7.gif
qivZuBI.gifM7aWgJ9.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17