Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] LvF Raffle - Done
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 79 80
@Zeco5000 It is supposed to be, checking on with our sheet wizards on that.
@Zeco5000 It is supposed to be, checking on with our sheet wizards on that.
je67dzK.gifgLbSZXW.gif59TgHaL.png
WELP.
Prepare for trouble... and make it 0t
WELP.
Prepare for trouble... and make it 0t
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Zeco5000 The ticket showing should be fixed now, thanks for reaching out! Seems it slipped through our fingers in this morning's excitement :o
@Zeco5000 The ticket showing should be fixed now, thanks for reaching out! Seems it slipped through our fingers in this morning's excitement :o
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
Omggg a bone friend jsjddj
Omggg a bone friend jsjddj
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
@Aeroden uhhh variations of my username are showing up with some of my tickets as

zeco5014
zeco5015
zeco5016
zeco5017
@Aeroden uhhh variations of my username are showing up with some of my tickets as

zeco5014
zeco5015
zeco5016
zeco5017
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@Zeco5000

Oh no lemme fix that rq, thanks for telling me
@Zeco5000

Oh no lemme fix that rq, thanks for telling me
je67dzK.gifgLbSZXW.gif59TgHaL.png
@Svelte sending a bunch of PAs if that's okay.
@Svelte sending a bunch of PAs if that's okay.
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
@Cerastium

absolutely! it may take up to 15 minutes for me to grab them, but i will get them. thank you! <3
@Cerastium

absolutely! it may take up to 15 minutes for me to grab them, but i will get them. thank you! <3
9l7NtAu.gif
@xianvar can you dumb down the raffle for me? except for boarding 70 dragons for a month or so I haven't participated , if I participate today what prizes could I reasonably win, I think I saw, if i send one adult dragon I get entered into an arcane sprite raffle?

and are there 2 raffles? one for today only (saturday) and one that went on all week? whats the prizes for todays and what do i have to do ? I read everything, but i'm still confused, and that Bone fiend is calling to me
@xianvar can you dumb down the raffle for me? except for boarding 70 dragons for a month or so I haven't participated , if I participate today what prizes could I reasonably win, I think I saw, if i send one adult dragon I get entered into an arcane sprite raffle?

and are there 2 raffles? one for today only (saturday) and one that went on all week? whats the prizes for todays and what do i have to do ? I read everything, but i'm still confused, and that Bone fiend is calling to me
Lichtdrache.gif
@TrissyCat Oookay, so here we go!

I'm sorry it's a bit complex and very sorry it's so confusing rn, but I will do my best to straighten it out (it's grown organically as the battle has ramped up over the past few days)!

1. Main Raffle
So, your tickets from boarding and any dragons you send in today will count towards the Main Raffle. That is all the Prizes listed under the headers Prizes, Creative & Leveling Prize, and Dragon Prizes. The two other prizes in the first post I linked are for Most 0t dragons sent in and most levels sent in, both over the course of the week, so that would be a challenging competition to enter today (you can look at the overall stats on our OOF Raffle Sheet).

2. Daily Sender Raffle
We also have a Daily Sender Raffle. Today that is said Arcane Sprite! Everyone who sends in at least one dragon today will get one ticket in that draw (even if they send more), so the chances to win that are pretty good -- every sender has equal chance to win it! So if you send in even one dragon to the Raffle today, you will also get the same chance as someone who sends in 500 dragons today.

3. Daily Ticket Raffle
Now this is probably the big draw today... that is the Raffle including the Bone Fiend. We will draw the three winners for these Prizes from everyone who send in dragons today, weighting the chances by tickets (like we do in the big Main Raffle). So having more tickets here means a higher chance of getting one of the three prizes, though they will be chosen by chance!

Dragons sent for 0t will also give you ten times as much tickets as dragons sent for currency.

That was a lot of detail. The short answer is: everything in this post underneath the header "Today's Prizes" (up until "Past Prizes") will only take into account dragons sent today; everything in the later posts with prizes will be drawn from tickets earned over the course of the week, including today.

I hope this answers your questions -- if not, let me know and I will try to go into more detail to answer them, too!
@TrissyCat Oookay, so here we go!

I'm sorry it's a bit complex and very sorry it's so confusing rn, but I will do my best to straighten it out (it's grown organically as the battle has ramped up over the past few days)!

1. Main Raffle
So, your tickets from boarding and any dragons you send in today will count towards the Main Raffle. That is all the Prizes listed under the headers Prizes, Creative & Leveling Prize, and Dragon Prizes. The two other prizes in the first post I linked are for Most 0t dragons sent in and most levels sent in, both over the course of the week, so that would be a challenging competition to enter today (you can look at the overall stats on our OOF Raffle Sheet).

2. Daily Sender Raffle
We also have a Daily Sender Raffle. Today that is said Arcane Sprite! Everyone who sends in at least one dragon today will get one ticket in that draw (even if they send more), so the chances to win that are pretty good -- every sender has equal chance to win it! So if you send in even one dragon to the Raffle today, you will also get the same chance as someone who sends in 500 dragons today.

3. Daily Ticket Raffle
Now this is probably the big draw today... that is the Raffle including the Bone Fiend. We will draw the three winners for these Prizes from everyone who send in dragons today, weighting the chances by tickets (like we do in the big Main Raffle). So having more tickets here means a higher chance of getting one of the three prizes, though they will be chosen by chance!

Dragons sent for 0t will also give you ten times as much tickets as dragons sent for currency.

That was a lot of detail. The short answer is: everything in this post underneath the header "Today's Prizes" (up until "Past Prizes") will only take into account dragons sent today; everything in the later posts with prizes will be drawn from tickets earned over the course of the week, including today.

I hope this answers your questions -- if not, let me know and I will try to go into more detail to answer them, too!
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 79 80