Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] LvF Raffle - Done
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 79 80
Very cute! Unbelievable levels of cute! That would definitely hurt to send out but also some lucky soul is gonna be having a field day when they learn they won that precious friend. @jinian
Very cute! Unbelievable levels of cute! That would definitely hurt to send out but also some lucky soul is gonna be having a field day when they learn they won that precious friend. @jinian
@Srysoar small flood heads up! i have 32 fodder coming (they're all lv 1)
@Srysoar small flood heads up! i have 32 fodder coming (they're all lv 1)
i3R9M07.pngwe are all lesbians herei3R9M07.png
@ilan Thanks for the heads up! Send them in:))
@ilan Thanks for the heads up! Send them in:))
@retrace

Omg I just saw you weren't online I am so glad I caught myself and sent only one dragon. Thank you though <3

@rainbowometal

I hope you know it was your status that caused me to send to you. Also it was 23 times, but uh... I'm hoping I won't have that same fate? XD Y'all are hilarious though, thanks for a fantastic week of supporting you guys!
@retrace

Omg I just saw you weren't online I am so glad I caught myself and sent only one dragon. Thank you though <3

@rainbowometal

I hope you know it was your status that caused me to send to you. Also it was 23 times, but uh... I'm hoping I won't have that same fate? XD Y'all are hilarious though, thanks for a fantastic week of supporting you guys!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@JuliusCaesar
its ok i made an exception for u <3 but really ty for keeping it to 1, wouldve felt bad to reject your fodder. and thank you for thinking we're funny, i think me saying "i hope juliuscaesar thinks im funny" is a meme at this point.
@JuliusCaesar
its ok i made an exception for u <3 but really ty for keeping it to 1, wouldve felt bad to reject your fodder. and thank you for thinking we're funny, i think me saying "i hope juliuscaesar thinks im funny" is a meme at this point.
V9yg0X3.png frt_pronouns.png
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
[columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/WPEjbO6.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]__[/color][nextcol][font=Constantia][size=5]I am right back! Now that we have a new day and I have gotten the big news out of the way, it is time for yesterday's winners :D Most 0t adults were sent in by @October. Thank you so much for your support! I will be sending your prize along shortly.[/size][/font][/columns] [columns][font=Constantia][size=5]The prize of the Daily Sender Mini Raffle will go to @Ikterrin! Congratulations on winning the draw [emoji=veilspun happy size=1] Both of you will get two Scattersights and a Veilspun Scroll each momentarily![/size][/font][/columns] [columns][font=Constantia][size=5]Remember, the Daily Ticket Raffle will be drawn after the Conquest to give both senders and attendants time to double check the ticket counts to avoid mistakes![/size][/font][/columns]
WPEjbO6.png __ I am right back! Now that we have a new day and I have gotten the big news out of the way, it is time for yesterday's winners :D

Most 0t adults were sent in by @October. Thank you so much for your support! I will be sending your prize along shortly.

The prize of the Daily Sender Mini Raffle will go to @Ikterrin! Congratulations on winning the draw

Both of you will get two Scattersights and a Veilspun Scroll each momentarily!

Remember, the Daily Ticket Raffle will be drawn after the Conquest to give both senders and attendants time to double check the ticket counts to avoid mistakes!
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@JuliusCaesar
Oh my goodness....I've been noticed :O!!!!

But genuinely- thank you so much!!! Retrace and I have been making the same JuliusCaesar joke every time I notice you're sending in fodder XD,,,im SO relieved you find it funny you have no idea- fndjksfKSDN!!!! In all seriousness, though- thank you so so much for supporting us and having fun with us!! We love you here at light!!
@JuliusCaesar
Oh my goodness....I've been noticed :O!!!!

But genuinely- thank you so much!!! Retrace and I have been making the same JuliusCaesar joke every time I notice you're sending in fodder XD,,,im SO relieved you find it funny you have no idea- fndjksfKSDN!!!! In all seriousness, though- thank you so so much for supporting us and having fun with us!! We love you here at light!!
kishi | rainbowometal
she/they/he
+3 FRT
lesbian
dom enthusiast
accepts random friend requests
skdnf
export.png
@Aeroden sending a lvl 25 imp for 1t
@Aeroden sending a lvl 25 imp for 1t
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@Zeco5000 I welcome it
@Zeco5000 I welcome it
je67dzK.gifgLbSZXW.gif59TgHaL.png
@Aeroden my tix are showing up as 3x but I thought 1t for today is 10x?
@Aeroden my tix are showing up as 3x but I thought 1t for today is 10x?
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 79 80