Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Fire OOF Raffle [Over]
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 107 108
@Beatoriche

That's it for my flood. I'll keep training the dragons I still have in my lair and send those on as I get to them.
@Beatoriche

That's it for my flood. I'll keep training the dragons I still have in my lair and send those on as I get to them.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@LordJeanliness that was... quite something :') Thank you very much for the support, dear guy/gal/non-binary pal o7
@LordJeanliness that was... quite something :') Thank you very much for the support, dear guy/gal/non-binary pal o7
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Beatoriche

Hello! I'm giving you a courtesy ping to let you know that I have 500 dragons to send you for the PB. You good with that?
@Beatoriche

Hello! I'm giving you a courtesy ping to let you know that I have 500 dragons to send you for the PB. You good with that?
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
@Chrisondra holy jesus wha--I mean yes, of course, thank you very much for supporting Fire and oh god send them my way ;;
@Chrisondra holy jesus wha--I mean yes, of course, thank you very much for supporting Fire and oh god send them my way ;;
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
@Beatoriche I have... significantly less than that for the public buy. lmk when you're ready for them. I can see you're a bit preoccupied at the moment.
@Beatoriche I have... significantly less than that for the public buy. lmk when you're ready for them. I can see you're a bit preoccupied at the moment.
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
@brightmeadow JUST A TAD YES but if it's not that many you can go ahead and send them <3
@brightmeadow JUST A TAD YES but if it's not that many you can go ahead and send them <3
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
@Beatoriche feel free to get to them at your own pace! I'll be sending more later, but I've only got about 14 total.
@Beatoriche feel free to get to them at your own pace! I'll be sending more later, but I've only got about 14 total.
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
@Rowdy Can I throw over 20 level 7s for the PB?
@Rowdy Can I throw over 20 level 7s for the PB?
@netherguard made sure to record those dergs as raffle dragons! :D

@BumblingBees yep! thank you :)
@netherguard made sure to record those dergs as raffle dragons! :D

@BumblingBees yep! thank you :)
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
@Rowdy Thank you! I noticed you switched to pb so I'll sit on the rest of these until a raffle attendant comes on
@Rowdy Thank you! I noticed you switched to pb so I'll sit on the rest of these until a raffle attendant comes on
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.png
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 107 108