Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Fire OOF Raffle [Over]
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 107 108
@Furo, 14 level 6s coming your way, with 3 having breed bonus
@Furo, 14 level 6s coming your way, with 3 having breed bonus
v3k4Ha9.png Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif
[/img][/url] [nextcol]Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)[nextcol] tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif[/columns]
@DrakoTheDragon

hi im just a bit confused on how all of this works, can i send a dragon and be entered in the raffel if it is unleveled or does it need to be grinded first? also if yes who do i send it to? As well as those questions 1 more, can i send a dragon for tickets and also buy more tickets with tresure?
@DrakoTheDragon

hi im just a bit confused on how all of this works, can i send a dragon and be entered in the raffel if it is unleveled or does it need to be grinded first? also if yes who do i send it to? As well as those questions 1 more, can i send a dragon for tickets and also buy more tickets with tresure?
xukRNV3.png tumblr_static_bqng5fdd6tc0owkwkg48ggw4w.gif HMGVMAk.png
[quote name="Suldreag" date="2020-12-16 14:54:19" ] DrakoTheDragon hi im just a bit confused on how all of this works, can i send a dragon and be entered in the raffel if it is unleveled or does it need to be grinded first? also if yes who do i send it to? As well as those questions 1 more, can i send a dragon for tickets and also buy more tickets with tresure? [/quote] @Suldreag 1. Yes. Unleveled is fine. 2. To anyone in the discord who's online. Ping Duchess if you need the invite. 3. Yes.
Suldreag wrote on 2020-12-16 14:54:19:
DrakoTheDragon

@Suldreag

1. Yes. Unleveled is fine.
2. To anyone in the discord who's online. Ping Duchess if you need the invite.
3. Yes.
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
@Snowsong007 2 more for you!
@Snowsong007 2 more for you!
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
@dutchess i was told by drakothedragon theres a discord? may i have the invite please
@dutchess i was told by drakothedragon theres a discord? may i have the invite please
xukRNV3.png tumblr_static_bqng5fdd6tc0owkwkg48ggw4w.gif HMGVMAk.png
Forgive me for being a bit braindead, but what exactly is the difference between the raffle and public buy? I'd like to send in some dragons, but I'm a tad out of the loop on some things, it seems. :/
Forgive me for being a bit braindead, but what exactly is the difference between the raffle and public buy? I'd like to send in some dragons, but I'm a tad out of the loop on some things, it seems. :/

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
@Suldreag Sorry for the confusion! Drako was a bit incorrect, discord is not necessary. You can send us any dragon at all - levelled or unlevelled - for currency + tickets [i]or[/i] just currency! If you would like to send in a dragon in exchange for raffle tickets & some currency, you can check our [url=http://tinyurl.com/ffoofraffle][b]Spreadsheet[/b][/url] to see all online Attendants who are accepting [b]Raffle[/b] dragons in their status! You can also buy raffle tickets with treasure! Each ticket costs 1350T, and you can send me currency by Direct Message or by Crossroads to buy them. I hope this helps! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Suldreag Sorry for the confusion! Drako was a bit incorrect, discord is not necessary. You can send us any dragon at all - levelled or unlevelled - for currency + tickets or just currency! If you would like to send in a dragon in exchange for raffle tickets & some currency, you can check our Spreadsheet to see all online Attendants who are accepting Raffle dragons in their status!

You can also buy raffle tickets with treasure! Each ticket costs 1350T, and you can send me currency by Direct Message or by Crossroads to buy them. I hope this helps!
6Jj8Ipi.png
@Anukai The Raffle and Public Buy have slightly different currency payouts, but the difference is that sending a dragon through the Public Buy will [b]not[/b] give you tickets for our raffle. If you aren't concerned about getting raffle tickets and only want cash money, the Public Buy is for you! However, if you would like a chance to win one of our many prizes available through the raffle, sending in a dragon that way would be your choice! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Anukai The Raffle and Public Buy have slightly different currency payouts, but the difference is that sending a dragon through the Public Buy will not give you tickets for our raffle. If you aren't concerned about getting raffle tickets and only want cash money, the Public Buy is for you! However, if you would like a chance to win one of our many prizes available through the raffle, sending in a dragon that way would be your choice!
6Jj8Ipi.png
@Duchess Ah, I see! Thank-you so much! ^w^
@Duchess Ah, I see! Thank-you so much! ^w^

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
@BirdsOfWax could you taaaaake 35 more dragons lvl 7 for the raffle? Drako already recorded me I believe!
@BirdsOfWax could you taaaaake 35 more dragons lvl 7 for the raffle? Drako already recorded me I believe!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 107 108