Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [EARTHDOM] RBC OOF Raffle (Complete)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Oh awesome, thank you!

1. don't stay inside the lines
2. art by sheepysymphony
3. wanting to be like papa
4. shining in the moon
5. lost researcher
7. fresh air
6. hound in the band
8. researcher
9. just charming
10. fiend
Oh awesome, thank you!

1. don't stay inside the lines
2. art by sheepysymphony
3. wanting to be like papa
4. shining in the moon
5. lost researcher
7. fresh air
6. hound in the band
8. researcher
9. just charming
10. fiend
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
[quote=Fiend][center] [center][item=Fiendish Emerald Trunk] [i]Fiendish Emerald Trunk[/i][/center][/quote] [quote=Do Not Eat][center] [item=Primary gene: Poison (Banescale)][item=Secondary gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)] [i]Primary gene: Poison (Banescale), Secondary gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)[/i][/center][/quote] [quote=Researcher][center] [s][i]Earth Tome, Supercharged Alchemist Tools, Tutor's Apparel[/i][/s][/center][/quote] [quote=Dry Supplies][center] [Item=Deepearth Geode]x50, [Item=Dried Fish]x40, [Item=Dried Jerky]x40, [Item=Longneck Winter Rations]x40, [Item=Pebble Silkworm]x40 [i]Deepearth Geode x50, Dried Fish x40, Dried Jerky x40, Longneck Winter Rations x40, Pebble Silkworm x40[/i][/center][/quote] [quote=Alternative Currency][center] [Item=Deepearth Geode]x99 [i]Deepearth Geode x99[/i][/center][/quote] [quote=Lost Warrior][center] [s][i]Blue Birdskull Headdress, Golden Roundhorn, Twice-Dyed Mantle, Polished Trident[/i][/s][/center][/quote] [quote=#Lost Researcher][center] [s][i]Brown Plague Doctor Mask, Poison Dart Frog Companion, Bewitching Ruby Nightshroud, Black Lab Coat[/i][/s][/center][/quote] [quote=Brutal Fighter][center] [s][i]Cleaver, Brutal Lion[/i][/s][/center][/quote] [quote=Fresh Air][center] [s][i]Autumn Breeze, Silver Flowerfall, Larkspur Flowerfall[/i][/s][/center][/quote] [quote=Hound In The Band][center] [s][i]Sussex Spaniel, Brass Cornet[/i][/s][/center][/quote] [quote=Do Not Wear That When Spelunking][center] [s][i]Respectable Alabaster Armoire[/i][/s][/center][/quote]
Fiend wrote:
Fiendish Emerald Trunk
Fiendish Emerald Trunk
Do Not Eat wrote:

Primary gene: Poison (Banescale), Secondary gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)
Researcher wrote:
Earth Tome, Supercharged Alchemist Tools, Tutor's Apparel
Dry Supplies wrote:
Deepearth Geode x50, Dried Fish x40, Dried Jerky x40,
Longneck Winter Rations x40, Pebble Silkworm x40
Deepearth Geode x50, Dried Fish x40, Dried Jerky x40, Longneck Winter Rations x40, Pebble Silkworm x40
Alternative Currency wrote:
Deepearth Geode x99
Deepearth Geode x99
Lost Warrior wrote:
Blue Birdskull Headdress, Golden Roundhorn, Twice-Dyed Mantle, Polished Trident
#Lost Researcher wrote:
Brown Plague Doctor Mask, Poison Dart Frog Companion, Bewitching Ruby Nightshroud, Black Lab Coat
Brutal Fighter wrote:
Cleaver, Brutal Lion
Fresh Air wrote:
Autumn Breeze, Silver Flowerfall, Larkspur Flowerfall
Hound In The Band wrote:
Sussex Spaniel, Brass Cornet
Do Not Wear That When Spelunking wrote:
Respectable Alabaster Armoire

arOGchX.png
[center]Hello! Hello! It's time for round 6! [b]Round 6 Winners[/b] 1. @Starlitfire (Second ping) 2. @Cloudystars 3. @Argongas 4. @Hellnokitty 5. @Talonshrubfire 6. @Rockylemons 7. @Finnfantastic 8. @Lunalis 9. @Baz 10. @Jorybear 11. @Yaxie Congrats to the round 6 winners. You have 24 hours to post your list, after that you will get a second ping tomorrow. This is our final round unless we need to draw replacements. Please, despite the temptation to do so do not put "I'll take whatever is left" people who don't respond get skipped over after all and that changes what is left. If you do this you're stuck with whatever RNG decides. Which I mean, if you want a RNG prize, okay. [quote]You should list that many prizes (from the most wanted to the least wanted), depending on what place you are in. For example: You are winner #3, so you list three prizes. You will win one of them according to what is still available.[/quote] If you are confused, just let me know and I'll do my best to walk you through it. No need to ping [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2933273/35#post_45572022]Prizes Are in the post above for ease of finding[/url] Spectators: @BapeTheFish, @Lunalis, @Dolan, @UwiBami, @ScribblyGryphon, @almosteverything, @Danidood, @Hdawg1995, @Svarog, @plaguesdevil, @Meadbhb, @Stolen, @Lameforgers, @Vauvenal, @FantasyGirlRai, @Ragsy, @minervamaga
Hello! Hello!

It's time for round 6!

Round 6 Winners

1. @Starlitfire (Second ping)
2. @Cloudystars
3. @Argongas
4. @Hellnokitty
5. @Talonshrubfire
6. @Rockylemons
7. @Finnfantastic
8. @Lunalis
9. @Baz
10. @Jorybear
11. @Yaxie

Congrats to the round 6 winners. You have 24 hours to post your list, after that you will get a second ping tomorrow. This is our final round unless we need to draw replacements.

Please, despite the temptation to do so do not put "I'll take whatever is left" people who don't respond get skipped over after all and that changes what is left. If you do this you're stuck with whatever RNG decides. Which I mean, if you want a RNG prize, okay.
Quote:
You should list that many prizes (from the most wanted to the least wanted), depending on what place you are in. For example: You are winner #3, so you list three prizes. You will win one of them according to what is still available.

If you are confused, just let me know and I'll do my best to walk you through it. No need to ping

Prizes Are in the post above for ease of finding

Spectators:
@BapeTheFish, @Lunalis, @Dolan, @UwiBami, @ScribblyGryphon, @almosteverything, @Danidood, @Hdawg1995, @Svarog, @plaguesdevil, @Meadbhb, @Stolen, @Lameforgers, @Vauvenal, @FantasyGirlRai, @Ragsy, @minervamaga
arOGchX.png
Sweeeeet
1. hound in the band
2. fiend
3. do not eat
4. dry supplies
5. fresh air

Thank you very much :3
Sweeeeet
1. hound in the band
2. fiend
3. do not eat
4. dry supplies
5. fresh air

Thank you very much :3
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
Thank you and the Earth attendant squad!
  1. Do Not Wear That When Spelunking
  2. Brutal Fighter
  3. Fiend
  4. Researcher
Thank you and the Earth attendant squad!
  1. Do Not Wear That When Spelunking
  2. Brutal Fighter
  3. Fiend
  4. Researcher
Lqph2GZ.gif
Thanks for hosting! :D
  1. Fresh Air
  2. Hound In The Band
  3. Researcher
  4. Do Not Wear That When Spelunking
  5. Fiend
  6. Alternative Currency
  7. Dry Supplies
  8. Lost Warrior
  9. #Lost Researcher
  10. Brutal Fighter
Thanks for hosting! :D
  1. Fresh Air
  2. Hound In The Band
  3. Researcher
  4. Do Not Wear That When Spelunking
  5. Fiend
  6. Alternative Currency
  7. Dry Supplies
  8. Lost Warrior
  9. #Lost Researcher
  10. Brutal Fighter
6IcEXCU.png pw_trans_s.png xx Jory | she/they | FR+0

»
»
ooooOOOOooo thank you!!
1.lost warrior
2.brutal fighter
3.Do Not Wear That When Spelunking
ooooOOOOooo thank you!!
1.lost warrior
2.brutal fighter
3.Do Not Wear That When Spelunking
1.#lost researcher
2.lost warrior
3. Do not wear that when spelunking
4.researcher
5.fiend
6.hound in the band
7.alternative currency
8.brutal fighter

Thanks for hosting!
1.#lost researcher
2.lost warrior
3. Do not wear that when spelunking
4.researcher
5.fiend
6.hound in the band
7.alternative currency
8.brutal fighter

Thanks for hosting!
Thank you!!

1) Hound In The Band
2) Lost Warrior
3) Brutal Fighter
4) Do Not Eat
5) Researcher
6) Do Not Wear That When Spelunking
7) Fiend
Thank you!!

1) Hound In The Band
2) Lost Warrior
3) Brutal Fighter
4) Do Not Eat
5) Researcher
6) Do Not Wear That When Spelunking
7) Fiend
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
[quote=Fiend][center] [s][i]Fiendish Emerald Trunk[/i][/s][/center][/quote] [quote=Do Not Eat][center] [item=Primary gene: Poison (Banescale)][item=Secondary gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)] [i]Primary gene: Poison (Banescale), Secondary gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)[/i][/center][/quote] [quote=Dry Supplies][center] [Item=Deepearth Geode]x50, [Item=Dried Fish]x40, [Item=Dried Jerky]x40, [Item=Longneck Winter Rations]x40, [Item=Pebble Silkworm]x40 [i]Deepearth Geode x50, Dried Fish x40, Dried Jerky x40, Longneck Winter Rations x40, Pebble Silkworm x40[/i][/center][/quote] [quote=Alternative Currency][center] [s][i]Deepearth Geode x99[/i][/s][/center][/quote]
Fiend wrote:
Fiendish Emerald Trunk
Do Not Eat wrote:

Primary gene: Poison (Banescale), Secondary gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)
Dry Supplies wrote:
Deepearth Geode x50, Dried Fish x40, Dried Jerky x40,
Longneck Winter Rations x40, Pebble Silkworm x40
Deepearth Geode x50, Dried Fish x40, Dried Jerky x40, Longneck Winter Rations x40, Pebble Silkworm x40
Alternative Currency wrote:
Deepearth Geode x99

arOGchX.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36