Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 57 58
@Koisticks
The issue was a space after your username on the signup tab, sheets registers it as a separate entry from just 'Koisticks'. It shouldn't be a problem anymore, I adjusted the code to account for spaces. Thank you for boarding for Light!
@Koisticks
The issue was a space after your username on the signup tab, sheets registers it as a separate entry from just 'Koisticks'. It shouldn't be a problem anymore, I adjusted the code to account for spaces. Thank you for boarding for Light!
.. ..
0updeWQ.png
... ... ... ...
o717-d01-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d02-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d03-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d04-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d05-lyricalmyxteries.png
@lyricalmyxteries
Aah thank you so much! I had a feeling I mighta bonked something up on the spreadsheets haha. Np! Really excited for the push! : )
@lyricalmyxteries
Aah thank you so much! I had a feeling I mighta bonked something up on the spreadsheets haha. Np! Really excited for the push! : )
LzG5Smh.png
@SlainCane

Sending 9 fodder for lair and 7 more for den boarding!
@SlainCane

Sending 9 fodder for lair and 7 more for den boarding!
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
@HollowBay Sending 20 dragons to fill your den!
@HollowBay Sending 20 dragons to fill your den!
Kunikuzushi
@Kaneun

So it turns out I forgot to remove the two dragons that were a part of my Coli team when I had finished leveling fodder. I sent the last two dragons so you get 20 from me in total. My bad!
@Kaneun

So it turns out I forgot to remove the two dragons that were a part of my Coli team when I had finished leveling fodder. I sent the last two dragons so you get 20 from me in total. My bad!
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
@SkylarDN9 No worries!
@SkylarDN9 No worries!
they/them
@Necralisk Sending 30 dragons for hibden!
@Necralisk Sending 30 dragons for hibden!
Kunikuzushi
@/Kraeheart Sending 24 dragons to board in lair! :)
@/Kraeheart Sending 24 dragons to board in lair! :)
Kunikuzushi
@Ikterrin

Sending 11 dragons for den boarding!
@Ikterrin

Sending 11 dragons for den boarding!
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
@Lyricalmyxteries I would love some food stacks, however much you feel is appropriate (I'm not too good at math and p chill but I would appreciate a little help w/feeding ^^) and are there a specific 2 you would like to be in den?

[EDIT: SORRY, GOD, IM A FOOL. jlsflkjadfk i know what a hibernal cooldown is i promise]

Edit again: Sorry, I realized a vague request for food might be kind of annoying. Would a full stack of plants be reasonable?
@Lyricalmyxteries I would love some food stacks, however much you feel is appropriate (I'm not too good at math and p chill but I would appreciate a little help w/feeding ^^) and are there a specific 2 you would like to be in den?

[EDIT: SORRY, GOD, IM A FOOL. jlsflkjadfk i know what a hibernal cooldown is i promise]

Edit again: Sorry, I realized a vague request for food might be kind of annoying. Would a full stack of plants be reasonable?
wkcMXZL.png 3hODimW.png5M9CHlS.gifuC4Bb27.pngv0CPm88.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 57 58