Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Wind&Earth] Shadow Puppets
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
[center][size=1]@Zafirmei @Katsuji @Kael1030 @shirorobiin @Disillusionist @Enen16106 @gentlytohear @Sinjin @Goldia @Kristan @Khi @Hellnokitty @Dessy @Reynette @Solanceae @Starwindrider @TheHoneyCat @LaDjanny @Lundlaeva @MistLeaf @HollowBay @Blushunt @jbapple @Mopegop @Sincerity11 @KingMTT @COparade @Overcoat @LynxSideris @Puggles @DelightedVilla @Herddog @Dragoneko @Desertbloomer @hyphen @Lavacobra @RisenWolf @Lunyra @ArgoNavis @sublimevoide @Miizar @myriadofstars @tigressRising @Psychosis @NostalgicBreeze @Joule @WeaverofLies @FusionBoltzGX @Laoshu @FinnFantastic @SolarSam @Banshee @Herodias @Koyako @wintrecat @LavenderAmethyst @dragonpals @Argante @princeymarmar @Saerel @Hello32123 @ladywindgrace @Bxy26 @ProbablyLying @Blacknovelist @GLaDos42 @LilliesAndRoses @Problem @Krawald @Tatzelwurm @Selah @Azerty @Katsuokai @Danidood @Kelpoyo @glacevoleur @hashrapmodus413 @Xoanon @Cassofish @Notion @firegem1401 @Zorua345 @LiterateLizard @Spirice @StingTheAnimus @AetherDragon @terrified @Ragnarok42 @WanderingTurtle @LissaJade @airdragon @tiredturnip @QuetzalFeathers @Moonflower247 @suflower @Gathouria @Alskasaur @Falconair @MotherOfBeardies @Kurogami @Snuffleupagus @DarkWolf133 @chamilet @yellowstarfish @PlayourThree @gn0me @FinalFlight @Welgan @SilentRiver @divitineo @BunnySox @Amezrou @SilverNW @MythDancer @moif @Zeus500 @CrystalDragon14 @Elodee @Icyangel12 @Zulaya @zedetta @Storygeek @danijust @Eliriel @brandonjui @Svecounia72 @MinnowFox @xnightwolf @Xayxayx @belladonna66 @sockmonkeygerald @ChefGucci @UwiBami [/size] [b][size=5]Round 14 Winners & Shadow Puppets End[/b][/size] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/f737165e085d4c64a3ff43bbb5e53d87/tumblr_inline_o38gt6elai1r5syjm_250.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/8319.png[/img] [b]It's Melprin![/b] This round I've drawn two winners - @LynxSideris and @Goldia! They will receive a Melprin and Roundhorn Melprin respectively. For being the first to guess correctly, @Blushunt will receive a price as well. Congratulations! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/4d5695417cea2c7822291a5064efb9c8/tumblr_inline_nwr25wEDdB1sgemal_250.png[/img] This sleepover's been fun, but after all the playing and guessing hatchlings and familiars alike have gotten pretty tired. It seems it's time to go to sleep - and so we've reached the end of this event! If you're still missing some [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2916167#post_44846951][b]badges[/b][/url] and would like to add them to your collection, you can send 10kt/8g per badge to me via PM or Crossroads. The money will be split between the Wind and Earth banks! Thank you for taking part in Shadow Puppets! I hope you had fun (: [emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=earth rune size=1] [/center]
@Zafirmei @Katsuji @Kael1030 @shirorobiin @Disillusionist @Enen16106 @gentlytohear @Sinjin @Goldia @Kristan @Khi @Hellnokitty @Dessy @Reynette @Solanceae @Starwindrider @TheHoneyCat @LaDjanny @Lundlaeva @MistLeaf @HollowBay @Blushunt @jbapple @Mopegop @Sincerity11 @KingMTT @COparade @Overcoat @LynxSideris @Puggles @DelightedVilla @Herddog @Dragoneko @Desertbloomer @hyphen @Lavacobra @RisenWolf @Lunyra @ArgoNavis @sublimevoide @Miizar @myriadofstars @tigressRising @Psychosis @NostalgicBreeze @Joule @WeaverofLies @FusionBoltzGX @Laoshu @FinnFantastic @SolarSam @Banshee @Herodias @Koyako @wintrecat @LavenderAmethyst @dragonpals @Argante @princeymarmar @Saerel @Hello32123 @ladywindgrace @Bxy26 @ProbablyLying @Blacknovelist @GLaDos42 @LilliesAndRoses @Problem @Krawald @Tatzelwurm @Selah @Azerty @Katsuokai @Danidood @Kelpoyo @glacevoleur @hashrapmodus413 @Xoanon @Cassofish @Notion @firegem1401 @Zorua345 @LiterateLizard @Spirice @StingTheAnimus @AetherDragon @terrified @Ragnarok42 @WanderingTurtle @LissaJade @airdragon @tiredturnip @QuetzalFeathers @Moonflower247 @suflower @Gathouria @Alskasaur @Falconair @MotherOfBeardies @Kurogami @Snuffleupagus @DarkWolf133 @chamilet @yellowstarfish @PlayourThree @gn0me @FinalFlight @Welgan @SilentRiver @divitineo @BunnySox @Amezrou @SilverNW @MythDancer @moif @Zeus500 @CrystalDragon14 @Elodee @Icyangel12 @Zulaya @zedetta @Storygeek @danijust @Eliriel @brandonjui @Svecounia72 @MinnowFox @xnightwolf @Xayxayx @belladonna66 @sockmonkeygerald @ChefGucci @UwiBami

Round 14 Winners &
Shadow Puppets End

tumblr_inline_o38gt6elai1r5syjm_250.png
8319.png

It's Melprin!

This round I've drawn two winners - @LynxSideris and @Goldia! They will receive a Melprin and Roundhorn Melprin respectively.
For being the first to guess correctly, @Blushunt will receive a price as well.
Congratulations!

tumblr_inline_nwr25wEDdB1sgemal_250.png

This sleepover's been fun, but after all the playing and guessing hatchlings and familiars alike have gotten pretty tired. It seems it's time to go to sleep - and so we've reached the end of this event!

If you're still missing some badges and would like to add them to your collection, you can send 10kt/8g per badge to me via PM or Crossroads. The money will be split between the Wind and Earth banks!

Thank you for taking part in Shadow Puppets! I hope you had fun (:

39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
Thank you so much for this event! It was fun and kinda challenging xD
Thank you so much for this event! It was fun and kinda challenging xD
TIobTkz.png
Yeah, I mostly copied off of others. I'm really glad I won once though!
Yeah, I mostly copied off of others. I'm really glad I won once though!
Thank you! This was fun!
Thank you! This was fun!
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
Thank you for this fun and challenging event.
Thank you for this fun and challenging event.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
Thanks for running this event! [emoji=gold star size=1]
Thanks for running this event!
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Thank you for this event, it was really fun! :)
Thank you for this event, it was really fun! :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Congrats to all the winners, and thanks to @Adagia for hosting this very fun event!!!
Congrats to all the winners, and thanks to @Adagia for hosting this very fun event!!!
This was a fun event and I'm glad I was able to take part, thank you for running it! :)

(Also yay, a way to get the last badge I'd otherwise be missing! Sending funds for it now!)
This was a fun event and I'm glad I was able to take part, thank you for running it! :)

(Also yay, a way to get the last badge I'd otherwise be missing! Sending funds for it now!)
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
Oh wow, awesome - I got a birthday present!!

This was a really fun event, I'm a mad familiar hoarder, so right up my ally! Thanks for running it :)
Oh wow, awesome - I got a birthday present!!

This was a really fun event, I'm a mad familiar hoarder, so right up my ally! Thanks for running it :)
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83