Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed!]
1 2 3 4 5 6
May I get bag #3? Sending 10kt as payment!
May I get bag #3? Sending 10kt as payment!
Z1RkWWM.png
Bump!
Bump!
i would like to buy bag 43 and 93 (ill pm the coins and 10 festival currency)
i would like to buy bag 43 and 93 (ill pm the coins and 10 festival currency)
7m5bxuc.png FMvXShY.png pfVSCXL.png
rGoIOH9.png
96cw7US.png
I8RzYnZ.png
Bump!
Bump!
How many bags left :0€?
How many bags left :0€?
Hey! I know I'm not OP, but if you look at the first page there's a post with the numbers 1 to 100 on it. Any number that doesn't have someone's name next to it is still open!
Hey! I know I'm not OP, but if you look at the first page there's a post with the numbers 1 to 100 on it. Any number that doesn't have someone's name next to it is still open!
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
Thanks BFD ^^ but in case you were looking for specifics, @Flumeo there are 45 slots left. And speaking of, thank you all for filling up over half of them!!!
Thanks BFD ^^ but in case you were looking for specifics, @Flumeo there are 45 slots left. And speaking of, thank you all for filling up over half of them!!!
sending for 2, 9, 10, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 71, 89, and 90!

(I need to stop-)
sending for 2, 9, 10, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 71, 89, and 90!

(I need to stop-)
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
Sending for bag 5 :)
Sending for bag 5 :)
SCiJPYV.png
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3 4 5 6