Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FREE] Green Army Exchange Students!
1 2
[u][/u][u][/u][center][color=green]Hi! I am still a pathetic newbie, but you may remember me [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2905355/1#post_2905355]from this very green thread[/url]. Since posting it, I've received so many delightfully green gifts from this lovely community that I would love to give back to it! As such, I present to you... [size=20][b][u][i]The Green Army Exchange Students![/i][/u][/b][/size] Um, or not exchange students. Rather, they just want to see the world with your dragons and share the Green Army's teachings! They are kiddos of the actual Green Army members, so they are all pretty and delightfully green! But before you get to see the actual kiddos here, some [b]rules[/b]: 1. Please only take the hatchies if you're willing to keep them! Exalting is necessary for gameplay, but please go elsewhere for that. 2. The familiars will not be coming with hatchie. It's sad, but it's true. I love them too much. (and also I need money). But if you really want one, we can negotiate via PMs. 3. Please don't change the name of the hatchie, and if you really need to, just ask me for it. [b]This is not an order, but rather a request. Once the dragon is yours, you're free to roll; however, there's a pattern to my naming and I'd hate to see it broken.[/b] 4. To make sure you read the rules, please tell me about your favourite fruit! 5. The hatchies will sometimes have little descriptions next to them, but you don't have to keep them! 6. To request, just name the hatchling and if you want, tell me why you're keeping them exactly! 7. Once they grow up, the hatchies [b]not adopted[/b] will join the Green Army full-time, and what happens to them is up to me. However, I can hold them for you beyond that time if you need it! (rules updated September 19th 2020) And finally, onward to the [b]exchange students[/b]! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64457180][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/644572/64457180_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Unmaned[/b] [emoji=achievement size=1]Generation 2 [emoji=blacksmith anvil size=1]Blank Slate (gene-it-yourself!) [emoji=primary gene size=1]Peacock [b]Basic[/b] [emoji=secondary gene size=1]Green [b]Basic[/b] [emoji=tertiary gene size=1]Saffron [b]Basic[/b] [emoji=normal eyes size=1]Wind [b]Unusual[/b] [/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64501615][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/645017/64501615_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Friends[/b] [emoji=treasure chest size=1]XXX HUNTER [emoji=primary gene size=1]Hunter [b]Jaguar[/b] [emoji=secondary gene size=1]Hunter [b]Morph[/b] [emoji=tertiary gene size=1]Hunter [b]Capsule[/b] [emoji=normal eyes size=1]Wind [b]Common[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64501616][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/645017/64501616_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Euphoria[/b] [emoji=primary gene size=1]Hunter [b]Skink[/b] [emoji=secondary gene size=1]Algae [b]Morph[/b] [emoji=tertiary gene size=1]Leaf [b]Firefly[/b] [emoji=normal eyes size=1]Wind [b]Rare[/b] [/center] Thank you for checking up on the Green Army Exchange! Come back for more hatchlings! Pinglist: soon Pairs: soon [/center][color=green]
Hi!
I am still a pathetic newbie, but you may remember me from this very green thread. Since posting it, I've received so many delightfully green gifts from this lovely community that I would love to give back to it! As such, I present to you...

The Green Army Exchange Students!

Um, or not exchange students. Rather, they just want to see the world with your dragons and share the Green Army's teachings! They are kiddos of the actual Green Army members, so they are all pretty and delightfully green!

But before you get to see the actual kiddos here, some rules:
1. Please only take the hatchies if you're willing to keep them! Exalting is necessary for gameplay, but please go elsewhere for that.
2. The familiars will not be coming with hatchie. It's sad, but it's true. I love them too much. (and also I need money). But if you really want one, we can negotiate via PMs.
3. Please don't change the name of the hatchie, and if you really need to, just ask me for it. This is not an order, but rather a request. Once the dragon is yours, you're free to roll; however, there's a pattern to my naming and I'd hate to see it broken.
4. To make sure you read the rules, please tell me about your favourite fruit!
5. The hatchies will sometimes have little descriptions next to them, but you don't have to keep them!
6. To request, just name the hatchling and if you want, tell me why you're keeping them exactly!
7. Once they grow up, the hatchies not adopted will join the Green Army full-time, and what happens to them is up to me. However, I can hold them for you beyond that time if you need it!
(rules updated September 19th 2020)

And finally, onward to the exchange students!

64457180_350.png
Unmaned
Generation 2
Blank Slate (gene-it-yourself!)
Peacock Basic
Green Basic
Saffron Basic
Wind Unusual

64501615_350.png
Friends
XXX HUNTER
Hunter Jaguar
Hunter Morph
Hunter Capsule
Wind Common

64501616_350.png
Euphoria
Hunter Skink
Algae Morph
Leaf Firefly
Wind Rare
Thank you for checking up on the Green Army Exchange! Come back for more hatchlings!

Pinglist: soon

Pairs: soon

[/center]
@Almach123

I... I feel that Bacohl is speaking to me... I have glowy mushrooms... and a big purple lady I worship... My favourite fruit is glowy mushrooms of course!

In all seriousness, I remember your green post, and I just opened this thread now and my eyes were automatically drawn to the world purple in Bacohl's description even before I read the whole thing. I think we're meant to be! Also... I think I need more green in my lair! =0

You have really beautiful dragons! Keep going green!! :D
@Almach123

I... I feel that Bacohl is speaking to me... I have glowy mushrooms... and a big purple lady I worship... My favourite fruit is glowy mushrooms of course!

In all seriousness, I remember your green post, and I just opened this thread now and my eyes were automatically drawn to the world purple in Bacohl's description even before I read the whole thing. I think we're meant to be! Also... I think I need more green in my lair! =0

You have really beautiful dragons! Keep going green!! :D
@FreyaShadow
Yay! I'm so glad you remember me and like Bacohl so much! I'll send him right away!
now, to keep on the green lifestyle
@FreyaShadow
Yay! I'm so glad you remember me and like Bacohl so much! I'll send him right away!
now, to keep on the green lifestyle
@Almach123 thank you so much! I even gave him the perfect familiar! xD <3
@Almach123 thank you so much! I even gave him the perfect familiar! xD <3
~Friendly bump~
~Friendly bump~
bump as well!
bump as well!
bamp
bamp
Woah! I love these type of dragons. Poor Dacia,though. If she's still available may I snatch her?
Woah! I love these type of dragons. Poor Dacia,though. If she's still available may I snatch her?
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Slovakia
Sorry for the late responce. Sure! Just want to make sure you read the rules carefully!)
@Slovakia
Sorry for the late responce. Sure! Just want to make sure you read the rules carefully!)
Really sorry about that! I'm blind.

Well,the reason I came here is because when I saw the Green Army title,I thought of ''oh,reminds me of a military/solider theme''.

But to Dacia:I've read all of the dragon's descriptions and Dacia caught my eye,that's sad that she is really weak but at the same time I can feel that she has a beautiful voice,which is a really neat ability for her. But if I can,I'll take a big care of her!
Really sorry about that! I'm blind.

Well,the reason I came here is because when I saw the Green Army title,I thought of ''oh,reminds me of a military/solider theme''.

But to Dacia:I've read all of the dragon's descriptions and Dacia caught my eye,that's sad that she is really weak but at the same time I can feel that she has a beautiful voice,which is a really neat ability for her. But if I can,I'll take a big care of her!
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2