Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Mama's Soup Kitchen - CLOSED for now!
1 2 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226
[quote=Diori][columns] [color=transparent]______________[/color] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77751931][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/777520/77751931p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Hello, dear. I was hoping you could spare some insects. With all of the ... ahem, [i]activity[/i] our infirmary has been receiving, we're in a bit of a tight spot resource-wise. Too many hungry, needy mouths and not nearly enough quiet for me to finish filing my records in peace ... anything you could spare would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time.[/columns][/quote]
Diori wrote:
Hello, dear. I was hoping you could spare some insects. With all of the ... ahem, activity our infirmary has been receiving, we're in a bit of a tight spot resource-wise. Too many hungry, needy mouths and not nearly enough quiet for me to finish filing my records in peace ... anything you could spare would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time.

.............dT9HQge.png
.............bYt72YT.png
.............XnaLQeW.png
9G9wCII.png xjB7OSe.png.
UwlzUwS.png.
27AZD8S.png.
hello! do you think i could possibly get 300 points of mixed seafood, bugs, and meat? i just got back from a hiatus and gathering isn't cutting it :( thank you!
hello! do you think i could possibly get 300 points of mixed seafood, bugs, and meat? i just got back from a hiatus and gathering isn't cutting it :( thank you!
tumblr_inline_p80zbi6T3k1rhwzwl_75sq.gifWDVY9Nz.giftumblr_inline_p80zbi6T3k1rhwzwl_75sq.gif
I will need 100 plants (they are consuming lots) and do you mind sending 100 meat and 100 insect to @FrostWoods?(his running out of food and not as active anymore)
I will need 100 plants (they are consuming lots) and do you mind sending 100 meat and 100 insect to @FrostWoods?(his running out of food and not as active anymore)
Wishlist

YS27B.gif
Hi! Could you please send me a 100 points insects and 100 points plants? Thank you!
Hi! Could you please send me a 100 points insects and 100 points plants? Thank you!
Hi everyone!

I'm a new player here ! I wanted to thank you for this topic which is really generous and helpful :)

May i please ask Mama 100 points of mixfood ?

Thank you so much and i hope you'll all have a great day !

Take care ^^
Hi everyone!

I'm a new player here ! I wanted to thank you for this topic which is really generous and helpful :)

May i please ask Mama 100 points of mixfood ?

Thank you so much and i hope you'll all have a great day !

Take care ^^
Could I please get 150 each of bugs and seafood? thank you!
Could I please get 150 each of bugs and seafood? thank you!
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
Can I please get 300 seafood? I'm always running close to nothing. I can't play every day and my dragons just completely annihilate my stores.
Can I please get 300 seafood? I'm always running close to nothing. I can't play every day and my dragons just completely annihilate my stores.
youtriedstar.png
Can I order meats and seafoods? 100 for each will be enough
Also I’m new here, have know idea of getting foods myself….
Thank you :)
Can I order meats and seafoods? 100 for each will be enough
Also I’m new here, have know idea of getting foods myself….
Thank you :)
rtbhGZ5.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3269429#post_3269429
ã„´>my art shop
Hi, could I order 100 points of seafood and insects? I'm just starting out, so it's taking a while to grind up what I need. ^^; Thank you~!
Hi, could I order 100 points of seafood and insects? I'm just starting out, so it's taking a while to grind up what I need. ^^; Thank you~!
A4CLXPb.gif10212021_seperate_1_100px.png
150 plant and 150 meat please
150 plant and 150 meat please
Wishlist

YS27B.gif
1 2 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226