Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [EGG, OPAL] Mafiatic Coalition Raffle
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21
Also! Is it possible to be tagged in these for the future?
I appreciate your time so very much.
Also! Is it possible to be tagged in these for the future?
I appreciate your time so very much.
@Dinolee yay I won something! The chests would be my preference, but either one is fine!
@Dinolee yay I won something! The chests would be my preference, but either one is fine!
@Dinolee

Sorry to bother you, but it says all the prizes have been sent right? I haven't received anything. I checked both my CR and PM and there's nothing there. I'm not trying to rush you or anything, if you're busy and haven't sent it yet, that's totally fine! Just thought I should let you know. :D
@Dinolee

Sorry to bother you, but it says all the prizes have been sent right? I haven't received anything. I checked both my CR and PM and there's nothing there. I'm not trying to rush you or anything, if you're busy and haven't sent it yet, that's totally fine! Just thought I should let you know. :D
Bsu2WUv.giflExdUun.png
@littleraccoon so sorry about that, one of the other raffle co-hosts has your prize and it should be sent soon :)
And I was in a rush and must’ve accidentally wrote sent, I’ll go fix that right now :,)
@littleraccoon so sorry about that, one of the other raffle co-hosts has your prize and it should be sent soon :)
And I was in a rush and must’ve accidentally wrote sent, I’ll go fix that right now :,)
sig wip :)
@Dinolee

It's totally fine! I don't mind waiting a bit! Thank you for letting me know! :D
@Dinolee

It's totally fine! I don't mind waiting a bit! Thank you for letting me know! :D
Bsu2WUv.giflExdUun.png
[quote=Raffle Start (monthly)]@TemporalRifter @Nyght[/quote] [center]The [color=darkred][b]October Raffle[/b][/color] is now open! [emoji=raven size=1][/center]
Raffle Start (monthly) wrote:

The October Raffle is now open!
sig wip :)
Sending some chests! OwO
Sending some chests! OwO
Ancestral_Incense.png a > king
> FR + 3
> he / they
> lore shop

> mafiatic coalition shops
Bump!

kingseedling 1
Bump!

kingseedling 1
> FR + 3
> he / they
> lore shop

Sending in for some tickets, really digging the prizes for this month!
Sending in for some tickets, really digging the prizes for this month!
xcyUiLb.png ljTSTgD.gif] k2oor6F.png
Bump!

kingseedling 2
Bump!

kingseedling 2
> FR + 3
> he / they
> lore shop

1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21