Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | S.L.A.T.F.A.T.D. Farewell Giveaway
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 40 41
could i grab [skin=8956][item=silver wing garland][item=surgestream coat][item=spellwrought halo][item=glitterfreeze halo]? Thank you
could i grab Silver Wing Garland Surgestream Coat Spellwrought Halo Glitterfreeze Halo ?

Thank you
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
can i please have the spellwrought halo, glitterfreeze halo, diver sash, starlight cloak, and gladegift halo, thank you!
can i please have the spellwrought halo, glitterfreeze halo, diver sash, starlight cloak, and gladegift halo, thank you!
If they aren't taken, could I have [item = Vista: gladekeeper], [item = Infectionist's crown], [item = pyrite pauldrons], [item = Accent: icy coat], [item = Accent: pixie and whisper], ?
If they aren't taken, could I have Vista: Gladekeeper , Infectionist's Crown , Pyrite Pauldrons , Accent: Icy Coat , Accent: Pixie and Whisper , ?

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
Oh! first I wish you the best of luck wherever you may go ^^! if there's still available could I ask for the [item=cairnstone carry][item=whirlwind sash][skin=12540][skin=19326][item=aerborne halo]? thank you in advance ^^
Oh! first I wish you the best of luck wherever you may go ^^! if there's still available could I ask for the Cairnstone Carry Whirlwind Sash Aerborne Halo ? thank you in advance ^^
@SoLongAndThanks can I have 1 fathomsearch halo and 1 skin:hyaline is it's not taken? also could i have 3 ambush? thanks!

edit: also 1 current caller raiment pls?
@SoLongAndThanks can I have 1 fathomsearch halo and 1 skin:hyaline is it's not taken? also could i have 3 ambush? thanks!

edit: also 1 current caller raiment pls?
a2s73h50.png
hello, id like:
1. Slight eyewing
2. Chillspike crown
3. Crimson Silk Sash
4. Crimson Silk veil
5. Quartz Reef
Thank you if ill get something. I dont mind if i wont get anything, you should relax while summer is here.
hello, id like:
1. Slight eyewing
2. Chillspike crown
3. Crimson Silk Sash
4. Crimson Silk veil
5. Quartz Reef
Thank you if ill get something. I dont mind if i wont get anything, you should relax while summer is here.
Looks like I'm pretty late, but if any of these are still left I'd love them [item=Luminous Legguards][item=Deeprealm Trident][item=Scene: Lightweaver's Domain][item=Skin: Windsong Adept][item=Brightshine Raiments]
Looks like I'm pretty late, but if any of these are still left I'd love them
Luminous Legguards Deeprealm Trident Scene: Lightweaver's Domain Skin: Windsong Adept Brightshine Raiments
hJGYgm9.jpg
Thank you so much for this! I wish you the best of luck. If they aren’t taken, could I get any of these? [item= crystalcourt halo][item= Gladegift garlands][item= Vista: stormcatcher][item= Brightshine raiments][item= Highland scavenger]
Thank you so much for this! I wish you the best of luck. If they aren’t taken, could I get any of these?

Crystalcourt Halo Gladegift Garlands Vista: Stormcatcher Brightshine Raiments Highland Scavenger
CAPTAIN / CPTN
tumblr_inline_nj2bxhyBSy1rkfucz.png 2rWR3yh.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
XC93sMs.png
XmHV7tO.png
ePOliyb.png
Check out my Flight Rising Family!
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png Mist
fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png Larsss
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Daychorus
May I please have Spirit of Fire, or any other Spirit familiar if unavailable.
Voltaric Stormclaws
Skin: Stardust Witch
Skin: Labradorescence
Berseker Stone

Thank you :)
May I please have Spirit of Fire, or any other Spirit familiar if unavailable.
Voltaric Stormclaws
Skin: Stardust Witch
Skin: Labradorescence
Berseker Stone

Thank you :)
@SoLonGAndThanks
I would love...
Vista: Spectral Shroud
Scene: Lightweaver’s Domain
Scene: Stormcatcher’s Domain
Illuminated Crown
Shady Crown