Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | S.L.A.T.F.A.T.D. Farewell Giveaway
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41
So sorry you're leaving. Did you change your username? I like it. I would love these if you have any left: 1. insubstantial illusionist 2. Vista: Trickmurk Circus 3. Vista: Crystalline Gala 4. Chillspike Crown 5. Icicle Chains [item=insubstantial illusionist][item=vista: trickmurk circus][item=vista: crystalline gala][item=chillspike crown][item= icicle chains] Could you pm me if anything is unavailable? Thank you so much! Good luck with your future endeavors!
So sorry you're leaving. Did you change your username? I like it. I would love these if you have any left:

1. insubstantial illusionist 2. Vista: Trickmurk Circus 3. Vista: Crystalline Gala 4. Chillspike Crown 5. Icicle Chains

Insubstantial Illusionist Vista: Trickmurk Circus Vista: Crystalline Gala Chillspike Crown Icicle Chains

Could you pm me if anything is unavailable?

Thank you so much! Good luck with your future endeavors!
46acf71826a1cc5847b8217b243eefd2c3977066.png
> FRT +2

> Wishlist

> Random Dragon
if no one has asked for them yet, may i ask for beserker, snowfall robe, accent: cinderleaves, loga, and hedgehog?
if no one has asked for them yet, may i ask for beserker, snowfall robe, accent: cinderleaves, loga, and hedgehog?
Accent: Frigid Fluffle
Accent: Star Collector
Voltaic Halo
Orange tabby
Or really any cape/cloaks with stars, and any familures.
Accent: Frigid Fluffle
Accent: Star Collector
Voltaic Halo
Orange tabby
Or really any cape/cloaks with stars, and any familures.
If you have any left, may I please have: [item=gladegift halo] [item=Contaminated halo] [item=Druidic crown] [item=voltaic halo] [item=illuminated crown] Thanks, and farewell!
If you have any left, may I please have:
Gladegift Halo Contaminated Halo Druidic Crown Voltaic Halo Illuminated Crown

Thanks, and farewell!
Can I have [item=Cosmologist Fieldtools] [item=Windbound Mask] [item=Maned Cobra] [item=Polarfreeze Defender] [skin=8956] if they're still available? Thank you for sharing, I'm glad you had fun while you were here! [emoji=banescale happy size=1]
Can I have Cosmologist Fieldtools Windbound Mask Maned Cobra Polarfreeze Defender if they're still available?
Thank you for sharing, I'm glad you had fun while you were here!
The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.
But heed the zealot's lesson well...
When the weak court death, they find it.

Profile Dragon | Wishlist
I would love to have the Paunchy Red Percher, please! Traditional broadsword, icicle chains, forest edge vines and conflagrate kilt would be great too!

(If any of these are gone, I would also like any of these:

Aerborne Gustgather
Twinkling Stardrapes
Vista: Shadowbinder
Accent: Windfeather
Accent: A Night in the Clouds)

Thank you very much and the best of luck to you for your future life!
I would love to have the Paunchy Red Percher, please! Traditional broadsword, icicle chains, forest edge vines and conflagrate kilt would be great too!

(If any of these are gone, I would also like any of these:

Aerborne Gustgather
Twinkling Stardrapes
Vista: Shadowbinder
Accent: Windfeather
Accent: A Night in the Clouds)

Thank you very much and the best of luck to you for your future life!
WwUTSRN.gif Beware of Gamble, hoarder of Wildclaws and shiny things CY9XrXE.gif
Good luck out of FR!!
May I ask for Sprouting Goblin, Sanddune Rags (apparel), Reedcleft Resonance (apparel), Dwarf Unicorn and Timber Tender if they are still available?
Thank you so much uwu
Good luck out of FR!!
May I ask for Sprouting Goblin, Sanddune Rags (apparel), Reedcleft Resonance (apparel), Dwarf Unicorn and Timber Tender if they are still available?
Thank you so much uwu
ZJXO8QO.gif
I'd love to grab these if they are still available [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/2956.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/19450.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/26942.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/27766.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/23997.png[/img]
I'd love to grab these if they are still available

2956.png19450.png26942.png27766.png23997.png
ImMJGPh.pngG1's for Sale
Could I get: Shining Cancer, Greenskeeper Treeshroud, Daybreak Decoration, any Gem Guardian, and Accent: Rainbow Fins if they're still available? If not, I'd really appreciate any old festival apparel/familiars/accents.
Thanks for the giveaway and good luck!
Could I get: Shining Cancer, Greenskeeper Treeshroud, Daybreak Decoration, any Gem Guardian, and Accent: Rainbow Fins if they're still available? If not, I'd really appreciate any old festival apparel/familiars/accents.
Thanks for the giveaway and good luck!
FR+9 They/Them Flower Adoptables! Lore lair My avatar
JqyUxCg.gif2STS4nL.gif Logo_2.png
@SoLongAndThanks so sorry you’re leaving and thanks for the giveaway. :)

May i get a spined cobra, maned cobra, arcanist tools, Arcane halo, Arcane banner please? And thank you.
@SoLongAndThanks so sorry you’re leaving and thanks for the giveaway. :)

May i get a spined cobra, maned cobra, arcanist tools, Arcane halo, Arcane banner please? And thank you.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41