Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | S.L.A.T.F.A.T.D. Farewell Giveaway
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41
Hello! Thank you so much for doing this. May I please have: [item=Druidic crown][item=Paunchy red percher][item=orange tabby] plus dryad’s guise and Forest’s edge vines (my phone won’t let me link it sorry) If you already have any of these items away, I would also take [item=Gladegift halo][item=Gladegift garlands][item=Flowering gladeboughs][item=Pristine rose thorn tail tangle][item=Pristine rose thorn wing tangle]
Hello! Thank you so much for doing this. May I please have:
Druidic Crown Paunchy Red Percher Orange Tabby plus dryad’s guise and Forest’s edge vines (my phone won’t let me link it sorry)
If you already have any of these items away, I would also take
Gladegift Halo Gladegift Garlands Flowering Gladeboughs Pristine Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Pristine Rose Thorn Wing Tangle
primrose-mith.png
Rose
FR +0
She/her
2bVu58N.png Untitled32-20200630113009.png
@SoLongAndThanks Sorry to see you go. Best wishes in your adventures and may your health never fall. If possible may I get: Illuminated Runescroll Hewn Philosopher's Veil Voltaic Stormclaws Spellwrought Shardhide Driftwood Gem Guardian Farewell [emoji=mirror sad size=1]
@SoLongAndThanks

Sorry to see you go. Best wishes in your adventures and may your health never fall.

If possible may I get:
Illuminated Runescroll
Hewn Philosopher's Veil
Voltaic Stormclaws
Spellwrought Shardhide
Driftwood Gem Guardian

Farewell
mlHpBMC.png BzjAkuF.png
HslJD2N.png 0XHtpWy.pngwAfJ7Bn.png
eJzwktq.png CAJaTcp.png
YMPbu9R.png
iwOM9O6.pngQJAOLGp.pngXRLXA9U.pngCVzOFR1.png9NyG1bQ.pngJ62sYF0.pngerG7rIV.png
[/nextcol]
sad to see you leave FR, at least you had a fun time here! I wish you luck in life. if you still have... [item=voltaic halo] (Voltaic Halo) [item=spellwrought halo] (Spellwrought Halo) [item=Golden silk sash] (Golden Silk Sash) [item=Conflagrant halo] (conflagrant halo) [item=Scene: remembrance] (Scene: Remembrance) I’d love to take them off your hands, please and thank you!
sad to see you leave FR, at least you had a fun time here! I wish you luck in life. if you still have...
Voltaic Halo (Voltaic Halo)
Spellwrought Halo (Spellwrought Halo)
Golden Silk Sash (Golden Silk Sash)
Conflagrant Halo (conflagrant halo)
Scene: Remembrance (Scene: Remembrance)
I’d love to take them off your hands, please and thank you!
painUntitled550-20240108171422.png
Artem @goromi
any pronouns
FR +0

Enduring Goblin
Spirit of Plague
Contagion Gem Guardian
Berserker
Berserker

I'm sorry you don't have the time anymore for FR! If you decide to come back one day on the same account, come find me!
Enduring Goblin
Spirit of Plague
Contagion Gem Guardian
Berserker
Berserker

I'm sorry you don't have the time anymore for FR! If you decide to come back one day on the same account, come find me!
1 year of Chests
Fodder Training
Project Ugly! *HELP*
Deathly Spoiled Subspecies!
Yersinia Subspecies!
Hi! Sorry to see you leave, but good luck elsewhere!

Could I grab:
Voltaic Stormclaws
Voltaic Halo
Glitterfreeze Halo
Sunbeam Ursa
Conflagrant Halo

EDIT: If you are out of some of these items (You probably will be when you reach me lol), could I have a Driftwood Gem Guardian or Spellwrought Halo instead?)
Hi! Sorry to see you leave, but good luck elsewhere!

Could I grab:
Voltaic Stormclaws
Voltaic Halo
Glitterfreeze Halo
Sunbeam Ursa
Conflagrant Halo

EDIT: If you are out of some of these items (You probably will be when you reach me lol), could I have a Driftwood Gem Guardian or Spellwrought Halo instead?)
Red-Breasted Hainu VjdktqS.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
ePOliyb.png
JMBy38q.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ayup, I’m Jordan . Just some dumb child obsessed with Splatoon and music lol . DM me if you need anything, always happy to help !!
Hi! Thanks so much for your generosity. Could I have these: [item=snowfall robe] [item=crystalcourt cascades] [item=dryad's guise] [item=gladegift garlands] [item=gem thief] If any of these are taken then [item=sundial gem guardian] [item=spirit of light] [item=driftwood gem guardian] or [item=emberglow gem goblin] all work!
Hi! Thanks so much for your generosity. Could I have these:
Snowfall Robe
Crystalcourt Cascades
Dryad's Guise
Gladegift Garlands
Gem Thief

If any of these are taken then Sundial Gem Guardian
Spirit of Light Driftwood Gem Guardian or all work!
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
Thank you for doing this.

May I have the Spellwrought Shaardhide and Halo
Wavebreak snarler
Star Dust scholar
Enchanting goblin.

If one of these is taken feel free to replace it with anything Arcane.
Thank you for doing this.

May I have the Spellwrought Shaardhide and Halo
Wavebreak snarler
Star Dust scholar
Enchanting goblin.

If one of these is taken feel free to replace it with anything Arcane.
HQevuOP.pnggmJlsuF.png
Hello! I’m very sorry to hear that you are leaving, but I wish you the best of luck wherever life takes you! If it wouldn’t be too much trouble could I nab these? [skin= 16385] [item= Aerborne Ambassador] [item= Spirit of the Arcane]
Hello! I’m very sorry to hear that you are leaving, but I wish you the best of luck wherever life takes you! If it wouldn’t be too much trouble could I nab these?

Aerborne Ambassador

Spirit of the Arcane
murphy.png
[center]Thank you for doing this & I wish you all the best! Could I please get the below: [item=Vista: Shadowbinder][item=Vista: Trickmurk Circus][item=Spined Cobra][item=Maned Cobra][item=Hippojay]
Thank you for doing this & I wish you all the best!

Could I please get the below:

Vista: Shadowbinder Vista: Trickmurk Circus Spined Cobra Maned Cobra Hippojay
Lqph2GZ.gif
Hope you enjoyed FR! Could I have [skin=15876] [skin=15882][item=brightshine raiments][item=fathomsearch spirit jug][item=luminous sundrapes]
Hope you enjoyed FR! Could I have Brightshine Raiments Fathomsearch Spirit Jug Luminous Sundrapes
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41