Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons. Free Lore. [+Raffles]
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 205 206
@Xayxayx. I will take #240 (Mishap) still! I admittedly already went out and bought him a mate, haha. X)
@Xayxayx. I will take #240 (Mishap) still! I admittedly already went out and bought him a mate, haha. X)
52129986155_f308070485_o.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@Xayxayx Can I have #187 (Blackhole) if he's still available? Oh, and lore blurb please![url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58464582][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/584646/58464582_350.png[/img][/url]
@Xayxayx

Can I have #187 (Blackhole) if he's still available? Oh, and lore blurb please!58464582_350.png
Tysm!
Tysm!
@PaintedSkye You got it! I'll send him over when I'm done with his lore (:

@GrinningWolf24 Sent! I hope he has some pretty hatchlings!
@PaintedSkye You got it! I'll send him over when I'm done with his lore (:

@GrinningWolf24 Sent! I hope he has some pretty hatchlings!
wjPnp7u.png
@ToastyThief @Tynethyne @Stolen @dirtyclaws @VanceRuth @HopeRaising @TheAwesoMew @Twalio @DireKai @WetDragon @Beanieboop @Cats56 @EmeraldDragon13 @LionHeart27 @PotatoRabbit @Phay @GayScreeching @SnowFrost620 @GalacticWonder @Marcii08 @MagicMayhem816 @wormyy @Lightsun68 @Dragongirl00100 @Prinx @Redtiger7736 @inkfrog @Cherryfleck @MorgueBuddy @GrinningWolf24 @Finnkawarrior [emoji=wing size=1]New dragons have been added [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2890175/1#post_44099748]here[/url] (finally)! Big thanks to all the donors this week (: Today's the last day to enter the raffle if you haven't already!
@ToastyThief @Tynethyne @Stolen @dirtyclaws @VanceRuth @HopeRaising @TheAwesoMew @Twalio @DireKai @WetDragon @Beanieboop @Cats56 @EmeraldDragon13 @LionHeart27 @PotatoRabbit @Phay @GayScreeching @SnowFrost620 @GalacticWonder @Marcii08 @MagicMayhem816 @wormyy @Lightsun68 @Dragongirl00100 @Prinx @Redtiger7736 @inkfrog @Cherryfleck @MorgueBuddy @GrinningWolf24 @Finnkawarrior

New dragons have been added here (finally)! Big thanks to all the donors this week (:

Today's the last day to enter the raffle if you haven't already!
wjPnp7u.png
I would really like Myre, # 283 and Larran, # 288 please!

also I'd like to be pinged for updates!
I would really like Myre, # 283 and Larran, # 288 please!

also I'd like to be pinged for updates!
@FoxInTheWood Sent! Added you to the general pinglist (:
@FoxInTheWood Sent! Added you to the general pinglist (:
wjPnp7u.png
may i have Icewing, #280, and be added to the general pinglist? i'm realizing i have a soft spot for gaolers, but she reminds me of peppermint bark and 'tis the season ^^;
may i have Icewing, #280, and be added to the general pinglist? i'm realizing i have a soft spot for gaolers, but she reminds me of peppermint bark and 'tis the season ^^;
Sy4AUMs.png R9hICic.png
@late711 Sure thing! You've been added to the pinglist and sending Icewing now (: She does look like a little peppermint girl!
@late711 Sure thing! You've been added to the pinglist and sending Icewing now (: She does look like a little peppermint girl!
wjPnp7u.png
Participants: @ttaikapapu @inkfrog @late711 @Prinx @chorderaos @Cherryfleck @Stolen @Sirrocco @Smudgecat @Marcii08 @FinnFantastic @Skadiv @lightsun68 @kiwisun @thebelovedgamer @EmeraldDragon13 @MorgueBuddy @LionHeart27 @BFD666 @PaintedSkye @hammysammywhammy @Starscream18 @Flory @GayScreeching Thank you all for participating in November's second raffle! We had a whopping 24 responses, which is far more than I expected, so thank you! Over half of you voted for the Diabolical scry (Shinxmoth/Hawkmoth/Diaphanous), so that's the scry I'm going with! As soon as I find my lovely lady a mate, I'll be able to start offering hatchlings to you all (: Can't wait! Now, onto the winner! RNG picked... [img]https://i.imgur.com/lTW88NZt.jpg[/img] @chorderaos! Congrats! Shoot me a PM or comment here with the dragon you want lore for and/or any ideas you have in mind for the lore, and I'll get started. The new raffle will be posted before the end of the day, so stay tuned!
Participants: @ttaikapapu @inkfrog @late711 @Prinx @chorderaos @Cherryfleck @Stolen @Sirrocco @Smudgecat @Marcii08 @FinnFantastic @Skadiv @lightsun68 @kiwisun @thebelovedgamer @EmeraldDragon13 @MorgueBuddy @LionHeart27 @BFD666 @PaintedSkye @hammysammywhammy @Starscream18 @Flory @GayScreeching

Thank you all for participating in November's second raffle! We had a whopping 24 responses, which is far more than I expected, so thank you! Over half of you voted for the Diabolical scry (Shinxmoth/Hawkmoth/Diaphanous), so that's the scry I'm going with! As soon as I find my lovely lady a mate, I'll be able to start offering hatchlings to you all (: Can't wait!

Now, onto the winner! RNG picked...
lTW88NZt.jpg
@chorderaos! Congrats! Shoot me a PM or comment here with the dragon you want lore for and/or any ideas you have in mind for the lore, and I'll get started.

The new raffle will be posted before the end of the day, so stay tuned!
wjPnp7u.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 205 206