Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons. Free Lore. [+Raffles]
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206
@LyriaSylvain Hey! Sorry, I can send her over now. I've been dealing with a lot irl and haven't had any time to write lore recently, I'm sorry about that ): But I'll go ahead and send her <3
@LyriaSylvain Hey! Sorry, I can send her over now. I've been dealing with a lot irl and haven't had any time to write lore recently, I'm sorry about that ): But I'll go ahead and send her <3
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx Ah no it's no problem! I'm sorry for rushing ahh
I just wasn't sure if the giveaway was still happening or not haha either way it's all good <3
@Xayxayx Ah no it's no problem! I'm sorry for rushing ahh
I just wasn't sure if the giveaway was still happening or not haha either way it's all good <3
aaaaaalyrias-sig-moon-and-stars-unlined.png lyrias-hatchery-square-sig.png lyrias-sig-moon-and-stars-right-side.png lSyxazy.png
q3Me7tJ.png
aC86tUH.png
qjxrAwx.png
mlSrRbK.png
GJDuKee.png
@late711 Sorry for the late response! I'll send her over now! I think any of these could be good options:[item=jar of vapors][item=obsidian][item=small ribcage][item=chipped blackened legbones]
@late711 Sorry for the late response! I'll send her over now! I think any of these could be good options: Jar of Vapors Obsidian Small Ribcage Chipped Blackened Legbones
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx

Hope you're doing well! I totally get that feeling when you don't have the motivation to do the things you want over irl situations :( Since you're dealing with a lot I can have Decipher now, I've been messing with them in the dressing room recently and came up with some ideas!
@Xayxayx

Hope you're doing well! I totally get that feeling when you don't have the motivation to do the things you want over irl situations :( Since you're dealing with a lot I can have Decipher now, I've been messing with them in the dressing room recently and came up with some ideas!
kOJYKwQ.png
@Xayxayx Could I have Vale (#632)? I like her as is and don't need lore or anything else!
@Xayxayx Could I have Vale (#632)? I like her as is and don't need lore or anything else!
51g/1500g Saved for Flight Change
1vAtYxM.png tw8kgiY.pngvJS7emY.pngHdmxfuE.pngePOliyb.pngKXbG0Dv.pngeswSnrS.pngVDqpTLf.pngtNgQJvM.png7Zid8hE.pngFvSLVNv.pngsbmtjDC.pngu6ZPWxO.pngbYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.pngSEIqIGe.pngjI9KbMj.png2VtxnMX.pngIxog88i.pngDa1cz0f.pngo7CqYdD.png5srIc0i.pnglPnwl0z.pngCLFJF6a.pngyvMj9jM.pngyZFrBUC.pngQQYyU47.pngUeSE1vI.pngFYtngEy.pngjA5A7gu.pngtuclmOI.pngNlmYDAS.png0HBKL8H.pngWFpPzZn.pngAl1BEGR.pngkcbWnDp.png
@Meyry Thank you for understanding and reaching out (: I'll send your boy over now!
@Meyry Thank you for understanding and reaching out (: I'll send your boy over now!
wjPnp7u.png
@Meyry: Decipher
@Sakrakaine: Shadowstrike
@gravitycon: Cilantro
@lightsun68: Mocha
@strawhatpirate: ivorystone
@lyriasylvain: Petunia
@theawesomew: aurun
@koralpisces: tohora
@emeralddragon13: Melasi and ludiwgia
@vertmouse: Tidebrite
@cytuii: Latria and Lafaer

Hi lovely people (: I'm pinging you because you all have outstanding lore requests that I've yet to fulfill. Unfortunately, things have gotten very stressful for me IRL as I'll be moving and starting a new job and I don't anticipate having any time to write lore in the near future. I'm so sorry I wasn't able to get to your lore, but right now, I don't want to make any promises I can't keep, and I don't know when exactly I'll be settled enough/have time to write lore again. For now, I'll be sending all of you the dragons you requested without lore (I've sent some of you your dragons already). If I am able to return to writing lore once things IRL calm down, then I'll ping you all again and see if you still want lore and will work through the list above starting from the oldest requests at the bottom. Please let me know if you have any questions, and thanks in advance for your understanding <3
@Meyry: Decipher
@Sakrakaine: Shadowstrike
@gravitycon: Cilantro
@lightsun68: Mocha
@strawhatpirate: ivorystone
@lyriasylvain: Petunia
@theawesomew: aurun
@koralpisces: tohora
@emeralddragon13: Melasi and ludiwgia
@vertmouse: Tidebrite
@cytuii: Latria and Lafaer

Hi lovely people (: I'm pinging you because you all have outstanding lore requests that I've yet to fulfill. Unfortunately, things have gotten very stressful for me IRL as I'll be moving and starting a new job and I don't anticipate having any time to write lore in the near future. I'm so sorry I wasn't able to get to your lore, but right now, I don't want to make any promises I can't keep, and I don't know when exactly I'll be settled enough/have time to write lore again. For now, I'll be sending all of you the dragons you requested without lore (I've sent some of you your dragons already). If I am able to return to writing lore once things IRL calm down, then I'll ping you all again and see if you still want lore and will work through the list above starting from the oldest requests at the bottom. Please let me know if you have any questions, and thanks in advance for your understanding <3
wjPnp7u.png
That's perfectly fine by us, and thanks for letting us know! Hope things calm down in the near future!
That's perfectly fine by us, and thanks for letting us know! Hope things calm down in the near future!
ldIARQG.gif oRkijoy.png
8M6oN2E.png
bybFVO1.png
qhK4FYS.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
KNxJX97.png
41HYCJP.png
tCsqc24.png
SYiQlxK.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
73vKFNE.png
gWg1WHB.png
oEGalah.png
lAvpyOQ.png
KYDGNsD.png
m7xse7B.png
3I473vH.png
8GgdVkW.png
Ut9RRot.png
SiglZNi.png
L73CX1d.gif
Hope things calm down I totally understand life can be stressful Good luck!
Hope things calm down I totally understand life can be stressful Good luck!
76546600p.pngHxP6kXi.png5vBmPXW.png9vcebAv.png98aej12.pngxe4FQbY.pngRFvdPMt.pngynsC8gT.png5cGqrId.png5A0cdTf.pngmPQFox6.pngaQp8eZz.pngHe9H6Ep.png
Sckt29g.png
No need to apologize, it's all completely understandable! Hope things IRL calm down ^^
No need to apologize, it's all completely understandable! Hope things IRL calm down ^^
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206