Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons. Free Lore. [+Raffles]
@Soryel Please include the 3 digit number listed to the right of the dragon in the "Available Dragons" section or the BBC code so I know which dragons you're talking about
@Soryel Please include the 3 digit number listed to the right of the dragon in the "Available Dragons" section or the BBC code so I know which dragons you're talking about
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx

These slender beauties
@Xayxayx

These slender beauties
@Soryel They're both available, but I need names for them!
@Soryel They're both available, but I need names for them!
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx I plan to name my dragons local names, usually derived from or taken directly from local mythological characters.

#637 could have the name Ini-init, from a sun god
#580 could be called Libo, that's the name of one of the first children of the earth

@Xayxayx I plan to name my dragons local names, usually derived from or taken directly from local mythological characters.

#637 could have the name Ini-init, from a sun god
#580 could be called Libo, that's the name of one of the first children of the earth

@Soryel Beautiful names! Unfortunately, FR doesn't allow hyphens when naming but otherwise I named them accordingly (: They're on their way to you now!
@Soryel Beautiful names! Unfortunately, FR doesn't allow hyphens when naming but otherwise I named them accordingly (: They're on their way to you now!
wjPnp7u.png
Ah you made your way around the hyphen dilemma wonderfully. Thank you!
@ToastyThief @Tynethyne @Stolen @dirtyclaws @VanceRuth @HopeRaising @TheAwesoMew @Twalio @DireKai @WetDragon @Beanieboop @Cats56 @EmeraldDragon13 @LionHeart27 @PotatoRabbit @Phay @GayScreeching @SnowFrost620 @GalacticWonder @Marcii @MagicMayhem816 @wormyy @Lightsun68 @Dragongirl00100 @Prinx @Redtiger7736 @inkfrog @Cherryfleck @MorgueBuddy @GrinningWolf24 @FoxInTheWood @late711 @Orgetzu @Lockets @Lynz @HazardousH @Quintillion @gravitycon @BunnySox @itsrainningtacos @AspenCrow @SakraKaine @Petall @RondeKetan03 @kislany @LavenderHoney @SkeletonNugget @StrawHatPirate @BerkleyPearl @Samarra @TheEternalPlague @Babybunbun @moonmoo @Unobtainium @Cypr3ss @pghbekka @Xillark @EnigmaInSpace @Lozeraux @Finnkawarrior [emoji=wing size=1] New dragons have been added [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2890175/1#post_44099748]here[/url][/b], including a few that already have their own lore (: Thanks to all our donors!
@ToastyThief @Tynethyne @Stolen @dirtyclaws @VanceRuth @HopeRaising @TheAwesoMew @Twalio @DireKai @WetDragon @Beanieboop @Cats56 @EmeraldDragon13 @LionHeart27 @PotatoRabbit @Phay @GayScreeching @SnowFrost620 @GalacticWonder @Marcii @MagicMayhem816 @wormyy @Lightsun68 @Dragongirl00100 @Prinx @Redtiger7736 @inkfrog @Cherryfleck @MorgueBuddy @GrinningWolf24 @FoxInTheWood @late711 @Orgetzu @Lockets @Lynz @HazardousH @Quintillion @gravitycon @BunnySox @itsrainningtacos @AspenCrow @SakraKaine @Petall @RondeKetan03 @kislany @LavenderHoney @SkeletonNugget @StrawHatPirate @BerkleyPearl @Samarra @TheEternalPlague @Babybunbun @moonmoo @Unobtainium @Cypr3ss @pghbekka @Xillark @EnigmaInSpace @Lozeraux @Finnkawarrior

New dragons have been added here, including a few that already have their own lore (: Thanks to all our donors!
wjPnp7u.png
[quote name="Soryel" date="2021-08-17 17:01:43" ] Ah you made your way around the hyphen dilemma wonderfully. Thank you! [/quote] Oh good! Enjoy (:
Soryel wrote on 2021-08-17 17:01:43:
Oh good! Enjoy (:
wjPnp7u.png
Can i take in the Mirror siblings, 520 and 521? The female being Alyssa and the male being Sokka?
Can i take in the Mirror siblings, 520 and 521? The female being Alyssa and the male being Sokka?
E6RgUYf.png JvUa9ma.png
mqW8lnj.png
xYQkuHQ.png
uPOLOvt.png
fVFXfTh.png
mk2bmrp.png
R1dejfm.png
o4KdtaP.png
l4udYUy.pngamcZw9X.png
@BerkleyPearl Absolutely, thanks for giving them a good home (: They've been on the thread a while, glad you picked 'em up!
@BerkleyPearl Absolutely, thanks for giving them a good home (: They've been on the thread a while, glad you picked 'em up!
wjPnp7u.png