Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Soup's Rescue Giveaway {CLOSED}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Username: Dwarfcichlidlvr
Dragons: Vesper
Which of my dragons do you like most, and why?
Fits my "icy" theme.
What song or albums do you recommend, and why do you recommend it?
Symphony by Clean bandit
What book do you recommend, and what is it about?
Harry potter
What game do you recommend, and what is it about?
Flight rising. ;)
What theme would you like to see for the next giveaway? Your theme may get picked!
Ice/Winter
Pinglist: Im already on it
Username: Dwarfcichlidlvr
Dragons: Vesper
Fits my "icy" theme.
What song or albums do you recommend, and why do you recommend it?
Symphony by Clean bandit
What book do you recommend, and what is it about?
Harry potter
What game do you recommend, and what is it about?
Flight rising. ;)
What theme would you like to see for the next giveaway? Your theme may get picked!
Ice/Winter
Pinglist: Im already on it
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
Username: EddsworldCHILD
Dragons: Harvest 62527222
Hadal 61629423
Salina 62030551
Question: (Please answer one of the following questions:
Harvest
Pinglist: Already on it
Other: Again if I did something wrong let me know.
Username: EddsworldCHILD
Dragons: Harvest 62527222
Hadal 61629423
Salina 62030551
Question: (Please answer one of the following questions:
Harvest
Pinglist: Already on it
Other: Again if I did something wrong let me know.
VAAnkLY.png
Username: KarmaIsNeutral

Dragons: Salina and Harvest

Question: Which of my dragons do you like most, and why? (Not sure What you mean so imma answer my own way)

From your lair: Lorelle, she is just so pretty! I love her colors, she really does look like confetti! (She kinda looks like she would be the one to surprise somebody with a random gift)

From the giveaway: Salina, as she is a sea witch, and her outfit suits her genes nicely^^

What theme would you like to see for the next giveaway?
Halloween (basically anything spooky since its mah favorite holiday)

Pinglist: already there UwU

Other: I already see you have other forms, glad this is going well^^
Username: KarmaIsNeutral

Dragons: Salina and Harvest

Question: Which of my dragons do you like most, and why? (Not sure What you mean so imma answer my own way)

From your lair: Lorelle, she is just so pretty! I love her colors, she really does look like confetti! (She kinda looks like she would be the one to surprise somebody with a random gift)

From the giveaway: Salina, as she is a sea witch, and her outfit suits her genes nicely^^

What theme would you like to see for the next giveaway?
Halloween (basically anything spooky since its mah favorite holiday)

Pinglist: already there UwU

Other: I already see you have other forms, glad this is going well^^
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
@Dwarfcichlidlvr
Welcome back! Ooh, an ice and winter theme would be super fun. I'll definitely consider it!

@EddsworldCHILD
Welcome back! Everything looks good, and your entries have been added. ^^

@KarmaIsNeutral
Welcome back! Thank you again for your help! Lorelle is actually part of a breeding project I'm doing for this dragon. A halloween or spooky theme could definitely be cool. I think I'll compile a list of any theme suggestions and see if I can find any dragons that could fit them.
@Dwarfcichlidlvr
Welcome back! Ooh, an ice and winter theme would be super fun. I'll definitely consider it!

@EddsworldCHILD
Welcome back! Everything looks good, and your entries have been added. ^^

@KarmaIsNeutral
Welcome back! Thank you again for your help! Lorelle is actually part of a breeding project I'm doing for this dragon. A halloween or spooky theme could definitely be cool. I think I'll compile a list of any theme suggestions and see if I can find any dragons that could fit them.
^
^
Username: MoonRising2008
Dragons: Hadal and Harvest
Question: What theme would you like to see for the next giveaway?
I would say a volcano or fire themed dragon?
Pinglist: Already there
Other: Yeah! I'm glad another giveaway is here! Also I have a dragon I would like to donate if thats ok?
Username: MoonRising2008
Dragons: Hadal and Harvest
Question: What theme would you like to see for the next giveaway?
I would say a volcano or fire themed dragon?
Pinglist: Already there
Other: Yeah! I'm glad another giveaway is here! Also I have a dragon I would like to donate if thats ok?
ZVpCPil.png
@MoonRising2008
Welcome back! Love the theme idea. Additionally, I have exactly one space in my lair left, so yes, you can donate a dragon! :)
@MoonRising2008
Welcome back! Love the theme idea. Additionally, I have exactly one space in my lair left, so yes, you can donate a dragon! :)
^
^
@218715
Welcome back! Oh, there are so many good soups to choose from! As convenient as canned soup is, it can't beat homemade soup. Dumplings in chicken broth is just... delicious. Lots of carbs, yes, but completely worth it. I also like to make this delicious minestrone-style vegetable soup. It technically is supposed to have meat in it, but I think it just tasted better without it. Zucchini, brocolli, carrots, and ditalini noodles... so good! Also, the chicken tortilla soup at Outback is good too, so long as the tortillas don't get soggy. And the melted cheese is a no-go for me; I just find it icky and goopy. Thanks for the question! I had a fun time answering it, lol

@viola0riri
Hmm, I've never actually read Huck Finn. I read Lord of the Flies, To Kill a Mockingbird, and a few others my freshman year. I like your theme, too; something cloud-related could be interesting.
@218715
Welcome back! Oh, there are so many good soups to choose from! As convenient as canned soup is, it can't beat homemade soup. Dumplings in chicken broth is just... delicious. Lots of carbs, yes, but completely worth it. I also like to make this delicious minestrone-style vegetable soup. It technically is supposed to have meat in it, but I think it just tasted better without it. Zucchini, brocolli, carrots, and ditalini noodles... so good! Also, the chicken tortilla soup at Outback is good too, so long as the tortillas don't get soggy. And the melted cheese is a no-go for me; I just find it icky and goopy. Thanks for the question! I had a fun time answering it, lol

@viola0riri
Hmm, I've never actually read Huck Finn. I read Lord of the Flies, To Kill a Mockingbird, and a few others my freshman year. I like your theme, too; something cloud-related could be interesting.
Why did i find it so funny when you were rambling about soup?

My brain is like, "He really is the prince of soup"
So then my body sort of died laughing

Considering this a conversational bump~
Why did i find it so funny when you were rambling about soup?

My brain is like, "He really is the prince of soup"
So then my body sort of died laughing

Considering this a conversational bump~
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10