Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | /|\O&S Grab Bags/|\
1 2 3 4
[color=red]Rules: <You can order multiple bags. <You will always get your money's worth or more. <I do accept mixed/item/ art payment, but art payment is a case-by-case and may be refused. <Don't ping me, I'm subscribed. <Order by message, not two-way crossroads, to preserve the surprise element <For Gamble Bags (Shaggy's), I use a random generator that will go from five times less than you pay to five times more :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60402113][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/604022/60402113_350.png[/img][/url] [color=black]-Hi, I'm Obby! I have some Grab Bags, if you'd like them!-[/color] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60402114][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/604022/60402114_350.png[/img][/url] [color=orange]-I'm Shaggy, my bags are more of a gamble, but ya might get lucky!- ----- ----- [color=black]-Take a look!- Blossom Bag 35kt/g Contains apparel, familiars, food, and materials. A shimmering blue bag, with a flower from the Everbloom Garden sewn on. Soft when squeezed. Brewer's Box 35kt/g contains baldwin items, materials, and familiars Always available A small little chest, with a small Arcane symbol carved on the lid. It seems sealed pretty tight, other then a few air holes, just in case. Bag of the Stars 100kt/g, contains a dragon, apparel, familiars, and materials The soft Starsilk bag itself almost seems like it would be enough, the softness... If you look close, you see stars swirling around it. ----- [color=orange]-Mine are much better.- Ultimate Gambler's Box 300kt/g, dragon or no dragon always available A box towers over you, loosely covered in a tarp that's been nailed down. [color=red]WARNING: this bag is as it says, a bag for gamblers. NOTHING IS GUARANTEED.[/color] The Buzz Box 100kt/g, 2 or more dragons upon request Always Available A sour smell emanates from the rickety box, the loud buzzing and hissing heard even a few feet away. The Bag of Bones 40kt/g It's made of layers of rotted animal hide, and tied with something slimy... The Cheapskate 10kt/g A nasty old boot, the top is covered in fish scales. ----- ----- [color=violet]Specialty: None ATM O&S Mystery Box 20+kt/g Always available "For this bag, i will look at your lair and/or wishlist and personalize the bag for you. it will always have your money's worth or more, and you can pay anything you want upwards of 20kt/g. [color=purple]Feel free to ask to be added to the Pinglist! You'll be notified whenever a new limited edition bag comes out!
Rules:
<You can order multiple bags.
<You will always get your money's worth or more.
<I do accept mixed/item/ art payment, but art payment is a case-by-case and may be refused.
<Don't ping me, I'm subscribed.
<Order by message, not two-way crossroads, to preserve the surprise element
<For Gamble Bags (Shaggy's), I use a random generator that will go from five times less than you pay to five times more :)

60402113_350.png

-Hi, I'm Obby! I have some Grab Bags, if you'd like them!-

60402114_350.png

-I'm Shaggy, my bags are more of a gamble, but ya might get lucky!-

-Take a look!-

Blossom Bag
35kt/g Contains apparel, familiars, food, and materials.
A shimmering blue bag, with a flower from the Everbloom Garden sewn on. Soft when squeezed.

Brewer's Box
35kt/g contains baldwin items, materials, and familiars
Always available
A small little chest, with a small Arcane symbol carved on the lid. It seems sealed pretty tight, other then a few air holes, just in case.

Bag of the Stars
100kt/g, contains a dragon, apparel, familiars, and materials
The soft Starsilk bag itself almost seems like it would be enough, the softness... If you look close, you see stars swirling around it.

-Mine are much better.-

Ultimate Gambler's Box
300kt/g, dragon or no dragon
always available
A box towers over you, loosely covered in a tarp that's been nailed down.
WARNING: this bag is as it says, a bag for gamblers. NOTHING IS GUARANTEED.

The Buzz Box
100kt/g, 2 or more dragons upon request
Always Available
A sour smell emanates from the rickety box, the loud buzzing and hissing heard even a few feet away.

The Bag of Bones
40kt/g
It's made of layers of rotted animal hide, and tied with something slimy...

The Cheapskate
10kt/g
A nasty old boot, the top is covered in fish scales.

Specialty:
None ATM

O&S Mystery Box
20+kt/g
Always available
"For this bag, i will look at your lair and/or wishlist and personalize the bag for you. it will always have your money's worth or more, and you can pay anything you want upwards of 20kt/g.

Feel free to ask to be added to the Pinglist! You'll be notified whenever a new limited edition bag comes out!
sh5xjiu.pngtNgQJvM.pngvMooiXU.pngnfy0IrS.pngKwxLkEj.pngLRdLP2V.pngVcHnwUF.png0XHtpWy.pngwDmfMCZ.pngIxog88i.pngRI1dQsH.png5bCmnnb.pngkseo325.pngPRICTGJ.png1YB0OjO.pngNlmYDAS.pngJ7D1quC.png

7c8ZUEs.png
Food Bags
@Calee One Blossom Bag, one Brewer's Box and one O&S Mystery Box, please. Thank you.
@Calee One Blossom Bag, one Brewer's Box and one O&S Mystery Box, please. Thank you.
@WolfEchoe Alright, send me the currency and I'll get to it, I hope you'll like it :D
@WolfEchoe Alright, send me the currency and I'll get to it, I hope you'll like it :D
sh5xjiu.pngtNgQJvM.pngvMooiXU.pngnfy0IrS.pngKwxLkEj.pngLRdLP2V.pngVcHnwUF.png0XHtpWy.pngwDmfMCZ.pngIxog88i.pngRI1dQsH.png5bCmnnb.pngkseo325.pngPRICTGJ.png1YB0OjO.pngNlmYDAS.pngJ7D1quC.png

7c8ZUEs.png
Food Bags
Bumpi~ <3
Bumpi~ <3

7c8ZUEs.png
Food Bags
BlOoP :p
BlOoP :p

7c8ZUEs.png
Food Bags
BuMp :D
BuMp :D

7c8ZUEs.png
Food Bags
Boops
Boops

7c8ZUEs.png
Food Bags
Bonky Blonk
Bonky Blonk

7c8ZUEs.png
Food Bags
Friendly boop
Friendly boop
XDRtGHs.png
@Calee

One O&S Mystery Box, please! I'll send the treasure in a moment. :)
@Calee

One O&S Mystery Box, please! I'll send the treasure in a moment. :)
1 2 3 4