Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giveaway to Essential Workers/Protestors
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
This is so nice of you! I am not an essential worker, but I went to a local demonstration over the weekend. It wasn't very big, but I felt like I was actually doing something, and that felt good. It's an experience I will never forget. I plan on going to another one this weekend. Anything you have to send will be much appreciated, I'm just happy you're doing this for all the wonderful people out there who are helping during these difficult times ^^
This is so nice of you! I am not an essential worker, but I went to a local demonstration over the weekend. It wasn't very big, but I felt like I was actually doing something, and that felt good. It's an experience I will never forget. I plan on going to another one this weekend. Anything you have to send will be much appreciated, I'm just happy you're doing this for all the wonderful people out there who are helping during these difficult times ^^
eq6zQ9M.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
Wow that's so nice! I've been sharing as many links as I can and signing petitions but I can't quite go to many protests because of my classes and the facts that exams are coming up and I really need not to fail :/ Still supporting any way I can!
Wow that's so nice! I've been sharing as many links as I can and signing petitions but I can't quite go to many protests because of my classes and the facts that exams are coming up and I really need not to fail :/ Still supporting any way I can!
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
Hey!! This is super sweet of you, just the simple notion made me smile.

I work at a nursing home! I'm a nutrition services aide, meaning I make sure food gets by me at a consistency made for every resident! It's tough, detail-oriented work but at the end of the night I feel good about what I do.

FR is my escape, so this really means a lot. Even if you run out of stuff, I appreciate this a lot!
Hey!! This is super sweet of you, just the simple notion made me smile.

I work at a nursing home! I'm a nutrition services aide, meaning I make sure food gets by me at a consistency made for every resident! It's tough, detail-oriented work but at the end of the night I feel good about what I do.

FR is my escape, so this really means a lot. Even if you run out of stuff, I appreciate this a lot!
ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif[/url][/img]
my parents had reopened their restaurant awhile ago and i've been doing everything i can to help them out. i made a bunch of safety precaution signs and went out to buy a lot of masks, gloves, etc. for them and family friends who were also opening their businesses. i've been reaching out to customers/friends too, letting them know that we reopened and paid for facebook ads. i have a bunch of exams (finals and ap) in may/june so when i'm not doing schoolwork i usually drive by their shop to work. it gets exhausting, especially with the hot masks, but i'm willing to do anything to make it easier for them.

on sunday there was a peaceful protest a few minutes away from me at the dmv! unfortunately i wasn't able to attend because of work, but i did help my friend prepare signs, first aid kits, and masks just in case it turned violent. it remained peaceful though, i'm super relieved that she was fine. i've been signing a lot of petitions and just trying to raise awareness and educate people on social media whenever i have time as well :)

thank you so much for doing this! it really means a lot, stay safe!
my parents had reopened their restaurant awhile ago and i've been doing everything i can to help them out. i made a bunch of safety precaution signs and went out to buy a lot of masks, gloves, etc. for them and family friends who were also opening their businesses. i've been reaching out to customers/friends too, letting them know that we reopened and paid for facebook ads. i have a bunch of exams (finals and ap) in may/june so when i'm not doing schoolwork i usually drive by their shop to work. it gets exhausting, especially with the hot masks, but i'm willing to do anything to make it easier for them.

on sunday there was a peaceful protest a few minutes away from me at the dmv! unfortunately i wasn't able to attend because of work, but i did help my friend prepare signs, first aid kits, and masks just in case it turned violent. it remained peaceful though, i'm super relieved that she was fine. i've been signing a lot of petitions and just trying to raise awareness and educate people on social media whenever i have time as well :)

thank you so much for doing this! it really means a lot, stay safe!
4OQcs93.png
I work at a grocery store :) Tysm for doing this!
I work at a grocery store :) Tysm for doing this!
Thank you so much for doing this! Such generosity is much appreciated in these times
._.;

My hometown hosted a protest recently that I was proud to attend!
Thank you so much for doing this! Such generosity is much appreciated in these times
._.;

My hometown hosted a protest recently that I was proud to attend!
unknown.png FRT + 3
My worst regret: a leveling service
Mafia Hatchery
One Sentence Lore
Thank you for doing this! I have been trying to help others as much as I can! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Thank you for doing this! I have been trying to help others as much as I can!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
Hello! I protest for equal rights. May I please have a few valueable skins please? Something colorful and bright. Thanks!

@croix
Hello! I protest for equal rights. May I please have a few valueable skins please? Something colorful and bright. Thanks!

@croix
@croix my mom is a doctor (not helping with the covid patients she's just a gynecologist). i would appreciate if you send some things over, maybe i'll make a dragon in honor of her :D if it's only for players that are working, that's okay too! this is just a really nice thing to do <3
@croix my mom is a doctor (not helping with the covid patients she's just a gynecologist). i would appreciate if you send some things over, maybe i'll make a dragon in honor of her :D if it's only for players that are working, that's okay too! this is just a really nice thing to do <3
miku.pngshe/her -- came from mars -- nerd -- dergs verna.png
@croix
Hello! Technically I am a bit too young to work, but during this pandemic, I've been helping out at food drives! I haven't been able to do any recently because they've moved the location. But, I'm glad that I've been able to help the community and those in need. If you do have the rainy day vista I'd gladly take that (at a price, if needed) or anything will do.

Looking at all of these posts makes me quite jovial that everyone is helping make the world a better place! I hope that everyone is staying safe!
@croix
Hello! Technically I am a bit too young to work, but during this pandemic, I've been helping out at food drives! I haven't been able to do any recently because they've moved the location. But, I'm glad that I've been able to help the community and those in need. If you do have the rainy day vista I'd gladly take that (at a price, if needed) or anything will do.

Looking at all of these posts makes me quite jovial that everyone is helping make the world a better place! I hope that everyone is staying safe!
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png

tumblr_inline_oki65yViEP1tfmvub_100.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14