Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RAFFLE] Primals+ [Closed for winners]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Arizu Lol thanks~! Also for 1 i'd like orbit, and for 2 i'd like chapel, and the 3rd id like the last one :>
@Arizu Lol thanks~! Also for 1 i'd like orbit, and for 2 i'd like chapel, and the 3rd id like the last one :>
dd4afcaf344d4821a7909c39a225e487.jpg
Sounds spiffy! I'll go input that into the raffle data!
Sounds spiffy! I'll go input that into the raffle data!
fc4zvun.png
BjMvLeY.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
ygWzlbs.pngAnDjjTc.png2br7eeF.png3XM5v23.pngNP3Qck5.png7GFlGJN.pngE3sjxsi.pngMrRCllp.pngCTuU1r6.pngeinxuSg.png
@Arizu

Of course I'll buy tickets you know I'd support you always! I'll buy 5 and claim the 1 free.

My top three prizes are

1. Orbit
2. Chappel
3. Water egg
@Arizu

Of course I'll buy tickets you know I'd support you always! I'll buy 5 and claim the 1 free.

My top three prizes are

1. Orbit
2. Chappel
3. Water egg
e0vgPI4.gifJICIbJe.pngF6-A6-C01-B-D7-EC-4-C49-AED9-A9-D6-F3-DA011-A.gifw8o0xW1.pngbxDQbVS.gif
@SnacMeister Yayyyy father snacccc uwu Okie dokieeeeee sounds spiffy uwu
@SnacMeister Yayyyy father snacccc uwu Okie dokieeeeee sounds spiffy uwu
fc4zvun.png
BjMvLeY.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
ygWzlbs.pngAnDjjTc.png2br7eeF.png3XM5v23.pngNP3Qck5.png7GFlGJN.pngE3sjxsi.pngMrRCllp.pngCTuU1r6.pngeinxuSg.png
@Arizu

I'd like to join the raffle if that's okay. Are the egg, eye gene, and gaoler gene all 1 prize or 3 individual prizes?
@Arizu

I'd like to join the raffle if that's okay. Are the egg, eye gene, and gaoler gene all 1 prize or 3 individual prizes?
@LuckySmokey42 I'll enter ya in and the egg and the genes are three individual prizes! ^^
@LuckySmokey42 I'll enter ya in and the egg and the genes are three individual prizes! ^^
fc4zvun.png
BjMvLeY.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Arizu
That works ^-^ I don't have much lair space. But there are some projects I can use the genes for. Can those be the three prizes I enter for?
@Arizu
That works ^-^ I don't have much lair space. But there are some projects I can use the genes for. Can those be the three prizes I enter for?
@LuckySmokey42 Of course! I'll go enter the data in rn! uwu
@LuckySmokey42 Of course! I'll go enter the data in rn! uwu
fc4zvun.png
BjMvLeY.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Arizu

Thank you! c:
@Arizu

Thank you! c:
@LuckySmokey42 You're welcome! <3 It was my pleasure uwu
@LuckySmokey42 You're welcome! <3 It was my pleasure uwu
fc4zvun.png
BjMvLeY.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10