Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Adalon's Dragon Grab Bags! 4/5
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23
@Adalon

I'll take the fire and ice bag for mixed payment pls
@Adalon

I'll take the fire and ice bag for mixed payment pls
199760f05700601958f966ca55fe0a3346003fe0.pngffa58010c908ceed03a0188458ebab1dd97fbdb9.png[url][/url]
@edgyusername, works for me! Sending over now! ^^
@edgyusername, works for me! Sending over now! ^^
89DCz.gif SNNWe.gif kE0oQ.gif JAt8S.gif 0f2HF.gif MUc5L.gif

( she/they | +2 to fr time | Adalon’s Dragon Grab Bags )

- - -

- - -

@adalon
May i ask for the lily pond grab bag if its still available?
@adalon
May i ask for the lily pond grab bag if its still available?
e0vgPI4.gifJICIbJe.pngF6-A6-C01-B-D7-EC-4-C49-AED9-A9-D6-F3-DA011-A.gifw8o0xW1.pngbxDQbVS.gif
@SnacMeister, of course! Sending now!
@SnacMeister, of course! Sending now!

One new grab bag has been added, the Arctic Expedition Grab Bag!

Also, a note: I will likely slow down the addition of more expensive grab bags for now, as I am saving up some treasure/gems for the festival skins, familiars, and apparel coming up! With the exception of donations, I utilize a lot of my own personal funds for grab bags. Thank u guys for understanding! <33

- - -

@RealityMask, @Aryrin, @BlakePlayz, @Pouchipouchi, @Snamorta, @Eliatrope, @PsychosisDragon, @Cloneraid, @Kalira, @Dracana, @banii, @edgyusername, @SnacMeister, @Kkbaby897
One new grab bag has been added, the Arctic Expedition Grab Bag!

Also, a note: I will likely slow down the addition of more expensive grab bags for now, as I am saving up some treasure/gems for the festival skins, familiars, and apparel coming up! With the exception of donations, I utilize a lot of my own personal funds for grab bags. Thank u guys for understanding! <33

- - -

@RealityMask, @Aryrin, @BlakePlayz, @Pouchipouchi, @Snamorta, @Eliatrope, @PsychosisDragon, @Cloneraid, @Kalira, @Dracana, @banii, @edgyusername, @SnacMeister, @Kkbaby897

@Adalon

I'll take the Arctic bag! Can I send a CR?
@Adalon

I'll take the Arctic bag! Can I send a CR?
zfTVkus.gifnpBGP6c.gif 9KurPRs.png felixv2_by_nhlo-dc29jdc.gif
iPjVHHa.png
If you have computer/IT questions or problems, PM me! I work on computers and enjoy helping others.
He is super cool, thank you!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61443843][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/614439/61443843_350.png[/img][/url] Still a work in progress, but I can't wait to dress him up! <3
He is super cool, thank you!!

61443843_350.png
Still a work in progress, but I can't wait to dress him up! <3
zfTVkus.gifnpBGP6c.gif 9KurPRs.png felixv2_by_nhlo-dc29jdc.gif
iPjVHHa.png
If you have computer/IT questions or problems, PM me! I work on computers and enjoy helping others.
@Eliatrope, he looks SO good!! Those goggles were the perfect touch <33
@Eliatrope, he looks SO good!! Those goggles were the perfect touch <33

So sorry for the hiatus! One new grab bag has been added, the [b]Dreamland Grab Bag![/b] [center][item=smokey sphere][item=muff][item=moonglow foxtail][/center] @RealityMask, @Aryrin, @BlakePlayz, @Pouchipouchi, @Snamorta, @Eliatrope, @PsychosisDragon, @Cloneraid, @Kalira, @Dracana, @banii, @edgyusername, @SnacMeister, @Kkbaby897
So sorry for the hiatus! One new grab bag has been added, the Dreamland Grab Bag!

Muff Moonglow Foxtail

1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23