Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Vial of Scattersight Giveaway [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Could I please enter this? Hope you're doing okay! Quarantine's driving me a little nuts too. I left my cave for drive thru food today, though, so THAT was exciting.
Could I please enter this? Hope you're doing okay! Quarantine's driving me a little nuts too. I left my cave for drive thru food today, though, so THAT was exciting.
Give a ___/Get a ___ Masterlist // Forum Games Masterlist
No travelers, please! // Modern breeds preferred
Hmm.... Ya wanna hear something interesting? Well, if you're bored enough to listen to me, then I'll tell you about my hedgehog!
There's a random hedgehog that visits my garden every night. I put food and water out for it, and I set up a wildlife camera watching the food bowl. I get amazing pictures of the hedgehog, and I'm pretty sure there are two of them, since in some of the pictures the hedgehog has a pale patch on its back, and on some it doesnt, meaning it's probably a separate hedgehog.
Hmm.... Ya wanna hear something interesting? Well, if you're bored enough to listen to me, then I'll tell you about my hedgehog!
There's a random hedgehog that visits my garden every night. I put food and water out for it, and I set up a wildlife camera watching the food bowl. I get amazing pictures of the hedgehog, and I'm pretty sure there are two of them, since in some of the pictures the hedgehog has a pale patch on its back, and on some it doesnt, meaning it's probably a separate hedgehog.
May I enter please? :) thank you
Today I had online lessons about roman architecture of thermal places and buildings in general, what materials where used, from where they got it from and how the produced it to be ready for use ^^
May I enter please? :) thank you
Today I had online lessons about roman architecture of thermal places and buildings in general, what materials where used, from where they got it from and how the produced it to be ready for use ^^
I'd love to enter, though my RNG sucks!

My day is going pretty well and I've been dressing more and more dragons as the weeks go by. I'm starting to question which ones of my dragons are going to be permas or not but I know it'll be hard for me to get rid of any of them. I want to save up for another lair expansion but I'm lowkey scared of moving to the Focal Point. This is why I need to remove some of my dragons.
I'd love to enter, though my RNG sucks!

My day is going pretty well and I've been dressing more and more dragons as the weeks go by. I'm starting to question which ones of my dragons are going to be permas or not but I know it'll be hard for me to get rid of any of them. I want to save up for another lair expansion but I'm lowkey scared of moving to the Focal Point. This is why I need to remove some of my dragons.
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
I'd like to enter please!

Something interesting huh... I haven't really done anything interesting today, or even recently. Although I am thinking about starting a comic soon, just a short little one, so maybe that's interesting, I dunno. All I have to do to get the comic started is... literally everything. Gonna have to write the outline, write a script, create character and scenery illustrations, come up with the events in the middle, sketch and draw and layout the comic, then color it, then think of a name, aaaand finally post it online and hope to god that people like it. I mean, it's not like it's that much work, right? I'll totally be able to finish it in a timely manner. Y'know, i should probably go work on that outline right about now.
I'd like to enter please!

Something interesting huh... I haven't really done anything interesting today, or even recently. Although I am thinking about starting a comic soon, just a short little one, so maybe that's interesting, I dunno. All I have to do to get the comic started is... literally everything. Gonna have to write the outline, write a script, create character and scenery illustrations, come up with the events in the middle, sketch and draw and layout the comic, then color it, then think of a name, aaaand finally post it online and hope to god that people like it. I mean, it's not like it's that much work, right? I'll totally be able to finish it in a timely manner. Y'know, i should probably go work on that outline right about now.
I'd love to enter! Didn't have an interesting day at all, just got groceries and practiced my language studies (german). Sorry to disappoint you lol
I'd love to enter! Didn't have an interesting day at all, just got groceries and practiced my language studies (german). Sorry to disappoint you lol
7GZL67L.png teemu !! any pronouns + bi
im a d&d loving metalhead :p
i like elves, dragons, and
magic (in that order)
dragons for sale
AaYNmEX.png
mlHpBMC.png
MiMwTFm.png
kI850Ts.png
co3WWXY.png
I’d love to enter!!

And something that’s maybe interesting?? My dog has chewed through everything (toy, treat, not edible objects) he’s gotten his claws in thus far, but we just bought him a new bone and he hasn’t made a dent in two days! A record for the master of destruction himself :)
I’d love to enter!!

And something that’s maybe interesting?? My dog has chewed through everything (toy, treat, not edible objects) he’s gotten his claws in thus far, but we just bought him a new bone and he hasn’t made a dent in two days! A record for the master of destruction himself :)
tumblr_inline_njw5jlgB0B1qg2i5p.gif

< Dragon Sales Thread
< Buying Your Dragons
<
Wishlist
I would like to enter!
I would like to enter!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
Woo! im totally entering
Woo! im totally entering
vigilo_wallpaper2png.png
id love to enter!

something about my day;
i finished my art final after a few months of working on my portfolio :> its nice to have it done
id love to enter!

something about my day;
i finished my art final after a few months of working on my portfolio :> its nice to have it done
CvyoOwu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9