Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [GG] Gladekeeper's Snack Bags [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@MeadowMatriarch Oh, I'm so sorry I misunderstood! So if I buy four bags I get the Snack Basket? Or is it random chance? I'm a disaster with zero self control, so I'll just send over more to get all four baskets [emoji=tundra laughing size=1]
@MeadowMatriarch Oh, I'm so sorry I misunderstood! So if I buy four bags I get the Snack Basket? Or is it random chance?

I'm a disaster with zero self control, so I'll just send over more to get all four baskets
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@MythDancer

You can request 1 of each type, yeah! & your 5th bag would be a jackpot prize (snack basket) ^-^
@MythDancer

You can request 1 of each type, yeah! & your 5th bag would be a jackpot prize (snack basket) ^-^
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
@MeadowMatriarch Sending money for four bags, 1 of each type!
@MeadowMatriarch Sending money for four bags, 1 of each type!
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
Ajgreelyfan3 - Great!
Ajgreelyfan3 - Great!
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2863043/1#post_2863043][img]https://i.imgur.com/sHcdg7o.png[/img][/url] Don't forget to pick up your Participatory Badge!
sHcdg7o.png

Don't forget to pick up your Participatory Badge!
@MeadowMatriarch I thought I should just ask because I have seen badges being offered for other things like this, what is the point of them? I mean what do they do?
@MeadowMatriarch I thought I should just ask because I have seen badges being offered for other things like this, what is the point of them? I mean what do they do?
@WolfEchoe Badges are variously scattered around the site for different reasons. The most common type of badge is found during Dominance related events, such as a participation badge, etc. They're simply user-made artistic efforts to spruce up life and many folks (myself included) aim to collect as many as they can. They're just super fun to collect, and show off! [emoji=coatl star size=2][emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2] I have mine particularly on a Badge Collector Dragon, Tithonus [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40443553] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404436/40443553_350.png[/img] [/url] I hope this helps!
@WolfEchoe

Badges are variously scattered around the site for different reasons. The most common type of badge is found during Dominance related events, such as a participation badge, etc. They're simply user-made artistic efforts to spruce up life and many folks (myself included) aim to collect as many as they can.

They're just super fun to collect, and show off!

I have mine particularly on a Badge Collector Dragon, Tithonus

40443553_350.png

I hope this helps!
@MeadowMatriarch
Buying 4 bags, please! 1 Party Nut Mix, 1 Familiar Biscuits, 1 Sugar Rope, and 1 Assorted Crisps. :)
@MeadowMatriarch
Buying 4 bags, please! 1 Party Nut Mix, 1 Familiar Biscuits, 1 Sugar Rope, and 1 Assorted Crisps. :)
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@MeadowMatriarch I'm gonna send you an order for four bags! One of each please! (1 Party Nut Mix, 1 Familiar Biscuits, 1 Sugar Rope, 1 Assorted Crisps)
@MeadowMatriarch I'm gonna send you an order for four bags! One of each please! (1 Party Nut Mix, 1 Familiar Biscuits, 1 Sugar Rope, 1 Assorted Crisps)
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png
Sylphiette - Awesome!! I'll start the prep work for those snacks!
Sylphiette - Awesome!! I'll start the prep work for those snacks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24