Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hatchery Of Wisteria {REOPENED + FREE}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 339 340
Oooh I'd be happy to take the pearlcatchers!! Veniic and Sheihn!! And please add me to that ping list!! Do I owe you anything?
Oooh I'd be happy to take the pearlcatchers!! Veniic and Sheihn!! And please add me to that ping list!! Do I owe you anything?
@DualClock I'll add you to the pings list right away! These dragons are free of charge and you're welcome to take as many as you'd like! I'll send the dragons right your way!
@DualClock I'll add you to the pings list right away! These dragons are free of charge and you're welcome to take as many as you'd like! I'll send the dragons right your way!
fc4zvun.png
BjMvLeY.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
ygWzlbs.pngAnDjjTc.png2br7eeF.png3XM5v23.pngNP3Qck5.png7GFlGJN.pngE3sjxsi.pngMrRCllp.pngCTuU1r6.pngeinxuSg.png
@DualClock They have been sent! Enjoy your new dragons!
fc4zvun.png
BjMvLeY.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
ygWzlbs.pngAnDjjTc.png2br7eeF.png3XM5v23.pngNP3Qck5.png7GFlGJN.pngE3sjxsi.pngMrRCllp.pngCTuU1r6.pngeinxuSg.png
[quote name="Arizu" date="2020-05-12 20:39:23" ] @DualClock They have been sent! Enjoy your new dragons! [/quote] Received, thank you!! Would I be allowed to give one to my friend? We're playing together, so I can verify that the sibling would be in a safe space!
Arizu wrote on 2020-05-12 20:39:23:

Received, thank you!! Would I be allowed to give one to my friend? We're playing together, so I can verify that the sibling would be in a safe space!
@DualClock

Yes, you're allowed to pass one to a friend! Would she also like to be added to the pings list?
@DualClock

Yes, you're allowed to pass one to a friend! Would she also like to be added to the pings list?
fc4zvun.png
BjMvLeY.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Arizu @ArcadiaHeart I'll just ping him here so he can decide when he gets on I'm not sure he's awake right now! But dope!! Thank you!
@Arizu @ArcadiaHeart I'll just ping him here so he can decide when he gets on I'm not sure he's awake right now! But dope!! Thank you!
@DualClock

Alright, that sounds great! You're welcome!!! :D
@DualClock

Alright, that sounds great! You're welcome!!! :D
fc4zvun.png
BjMvLeY.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Arizu I would love Veryi if she’s still available!
@Arizu I would love Veryi if she’s still available!
I'm Ash, I'm 19 and I live in Southeast USA (FR+2) :3
@applecrumbly I'm sending her your way! Would you like to be added to the pings list?
@applecrumbly I'm sending her your way! Would you like to be added to the pings list?
fc4zvun.png
BjMvLeY.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
@applecrumbly She's been sent! Enjoy her!
@applecrumbly She's been sent! Enjoy her!
fc4zvun.png
BjMvLeY.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 339 340