Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED - Winners Drawn
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
[b]Key info is in bold.[/b] I'm running a little raffle, just for fun c: This is just a one-off thing, I might run raffles in the future but I have no plans to at the moment. [b]To enter, just make a post with your username in it[/b]. You can only have [b]one post per person[/b], if you don't have your username in your post you won't be able to win. [b]You don't need to ping me[/b]. I'll use a random number generator to find the winners. [b]If you've got any questions, please PM me instead of posting here[/b]. If you win, make a post listing what prizes you want in order from most to least. If you're in 1st place, just list the one prize you want; if you're in second, list two; and so on. You'll get the highest prize on your list that hasn't already been claimed. Don't worry if you're unsure what I mean by this, I'll explain it again when I draw prizes. All currently listed prizes will be given away. I might end up adding some more prizes later, especially if I get a lot of entries, but won't be taking any away. [b]This raffle will end on June 1st[/b]. [b]Prizes:[/b] Everything in one group will go to one person [quote="Unicorn"][item=silver unicorn horn][item=silver unicorn mane][item=silver unicorn tail][/quote] [quote="Gladegift"][item=gladegift garlands][item=gladegift halo][/quote] [quote="Pets"][item=sussex spaniel][item=corn snake][item=rattle snake][item=toad companion][item=marsh frog companion][item=poison dart frog companion][/quote] [quote="Books"][item=light tome][item=shadow tome][/quote] [quote="Arcane"][item=starseer's emblem][item=starfall crystalcloak][item=standard of the arcanist][/quote] [quote="Candles"][item=haunted flame candles][item=ethereal flame candles][/quote] [color=transparent]2 total replies[/color]
Key info is in bold.

I'm running a little raffle, just for fun c: This is just a one-off thing, I might run raffles in the future but I have no plans to at the moment.
To enter, just make a post with your username in it. You can only have one post per person, if you don't have your username in your post you won't be able to win. You don't need to ping me. I'll use a random number generator to find the winners. If you've got any questions, please PM me instead of posting here.
If you win, make a post listing what prizes you want in order from most to least. If you're in 1st place, just list the one prize you want; if you're in second, list two; and so on. You'll get the highest prize on your list that hasn't already been claimed. Don't worry if you're unsure what I mean by this, I'll explain it again when I draw prizes.
All currently listed prizes will be given away. I might end up adding some more prizes later, especially if I get a lot of entries, but won't be taking any away. This raffle will end on June 1st.

Prizes: Everything in one group will go to one person
Unicorn wrote:
Silver Unicorn Horn Silver Unicorn Mane Silver Unicorn Tail
Gladegift wrote:
Gladegift Garlands Gladegift Halo
Pets wrote:
Sussex Spaniel Corn Snake Rattle Snake Toad Companion Marsh Frog Companion Poison Dart Frog Companion
Books wrote:
Light Tome Shadow Tome
Arcane wrote:
Starseer's Emblem Starfall Crystalcloak Standard of the Arcanist
Candles wrote:
Haunted Flame Candles Ethereal Flame Candles
2 total replies
Reserved in case I need it later.
Reserved in case I need it later.
@Lyudmila

Hello! I’m ravenspoint and I’d like to enter! Thanks for hosting this raffle!
@Lyudmila

Hello! I’m ravenspoint and I’d like to enter! Thanks for hosting this raffle!
GlwyEtH.gif
» She/Her
» Adopts
» F.A.Q.
» Hatching for XXX

» Wishlist
» Helpful Links
» Accents
@Lyudmila

Thank you for hosting this raffle!

Username: FaerieQueene
@Lyudmila

Thank you for hosting this raffle!

Username: FaerieQueene
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@Lyudmila

Hello! This seems like fun :)

Username: Digimon11
@Lyudmila

Hello! This seems like fun :)

Username: Digimon11
ldNLSdw.png
@Lyudmila

This is very generous, thank you so much!

Username: Noxumbra
@Lyudmila

This is very generous, thank you so much!

Username: Noxumbra
Nox for short!
vUQwgvw.gif
Username: AlvildaBright
Username: AlvildaBright
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
I’d like to enter please!

User : InfectedWolf
I’d like to enter please!

User : InfectedWolf
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
@Lyudmila

I'd like to enter, please and thank you!

Username: ArteXIII
@Lyudmila

I'd like to enter, please and thank you!

Username: ArteXIII
painUntitled550-20240108171422.png
Artem @goromi
any pronouns
FR +0

Time to try my luck again, I'd love to enter!

Username: friendlycoffee
Time to try my luck again, I'd love to enter!

Username: friendlycoffee
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25