Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Raffles - Trs, Gm, Drags, Ap, Fams!
1 2 3 4
@Eebee noted!
@Eebee noted!
440153d1f3971b0891d009c19803730f.png
Hey guys! Sorry I didnt draw yesterday, some things came up and I totally forgot! Either way, here are the winners~

Chrysalis- Eebee!
And the other 4 chosen- Twalio, NeonBlack, Hifriend, and DragonRaven21!

Prizes will be sent out by 7AM, if you dont accept within a week prizes will be forfeted!

@Skystalker, @Skreech, @Dragonraven21, @DrShadowCipher, @Hifriend, @Twalio, @Fennecfox21, @Silvershadow666, @Duskphoenix, @PringleSnake, @StingTheAnimus, @NeonBlack, @Eebee
Hey guys! Sorry I didnt draw yesterday, some things came up and I totally forgot! Either way, here are the winners~

Chrysalis- Eebee!
And the other 4 chosen- Twalio, NeonBlack, Hifriend, and DragonRaven21!

Prizes will be sent out by 7AM, if you dont accept within a week prizes will be forfeted!

@Skystalker, @Skreech, @Dragonraven21, @DrShadowCipher, @Hifriend, @Twalio, @Fennecfox21, @Silvershadow666, @Duskphoenix, @PringleSnake, @StingTheAnimus, @NeonBlack, @Eebee
Still picking which dragon i want to raffle out, but if you guys want to start claiming and buying tickets, go right ahead!

(Will edit post later)

Still picking which dragon i want to raffle out, but if you guys want to start claiming and buying tickets, go right ahead!

(Will edit post later)

Please may I be entered twice into the new raffle, thank you.
Please may I be entered twice into the new raffle, thank you.
I'd like to be entered twice as well, thank you!
I'd like to be entered twice as well, thank you!
Could I be entered twice too? Thanks!
Could I be entered twice too? Thanks!
Q5eZhV2.png
Could I be entered twice please ^^
Could I be entered twice please ^^
thing.pnghfM6Jy8.gifthing.png
I'd like to enter twice, please!
I'd like to enter twice, please!
9DdGlja.png
I'd like to enter twice please!
I'd like to enter twice please!
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
1 2 3 4