Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Trader's Palace [OPEN]
[center][size=6][emoji=gust size=1][color=#8ebd34]W[color=#15002d]E[color=#8ebd34]L[color=#15002d]C[color=#8ebd34]O[color=#15002d]M[color=#8ebd34]E [color=#15002d]T[color=#8ebd34]O [color=#15002d]T[color=#8ebd34]R[color=#15002d]A[color=#8ebd34]D[color=#15002d]E[color=#8ebd34]R'[color=#8ebd34][color=#15002d]S [color=#8ebd34]P[color=#15002d]A[color=#8ebd34]L[color=#15002d]A[color=#8ebd34]C[color=#15002d]E[/size][emoji=gust size=1] [/center] [color=#15002d]Hellow there fellow marketeers and welcome to Trader's Palace, a giveaway that specializes in trading with other users. I know what you're thinking, shouldn't I've just put this into dragon trading? Well, right you are, I should've, but we're here anyway. It's simple. You ask for what you want, and other player will trade it from you for something they want. You MUST NOT be specific when telling what you want, that ruins the whole part of the gamble. You may list THREE OR LESS items and Now, I'm not going to bore you with a long intro, but first, you MUST read the rules: 1. Censored cursing is allowed, but no mean things towards players! Don't lose your sanity! Me: as I already have. 2. Like I said before, if you are to specific,you will either have to delete your post, or if you refuse to, will be banned from this forum. I know this may sound a bit harsh, but this is for the well being of other players, so they don't have to be stressed to get that one specific item. 3. PING ME AND THE OTHER PLAYERS WHO YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE WITH. 4. You are limited to 2 forum posts each day, unless you ping me and ask for more (you can ask for three more) It does not matter the spacing between each of your posts. 5. [b]YOU MUST USE THE FORMAT LISTED BELOW:[/b] [quote name="Doodlefox" date="2020-04-28 08:00:05" ] @_______ 1. 2. 3. [/quote]
WELCOME TO TRADER'S PALACE
Hellow there fellow marketeers and welcome to Trader's Palace, a giveaway that specializes in trading with other users. I know what you're thinking, shouldn't I've just put this into dragon trading? Well, right you are, I should've, but we're here anyway. It's simple. You ask for what you want, and other player will trade it from you for something they want. You MUST NOT be specific when telling what you want, that ruins the whole part of the gamble. You may list THREE OR LESS items and Now, I'm not going to bore you with a long intro, but first, you MUST read the rules:

1. Censored cursing is allowed, but no mean things towards players! Don't lose your sanity! Me: as I already have.

2. Like I said before, if you are to specific,you will either have to delete your post, or if you refuse to, will be banned from this forum. I know this may sound a bit harsh, but this is for the well being of other players, so they don't have to be stressed to get that one specific item.

3. PING ME AND THE OTHER PLAYERS WHO YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE WITH.

4. You are limited to 2 forum posts each day, unless you ping me and ask for more (you can ask for three more) It does not matter the spacing between each of your posts.

5. YOU MUST USE THE FORMAT LISTED BELOW:
Doodlefox wrote on 2020-04-28 08:00:05:
@_______

OPEN! [emoji=gust size=1]
OPEN!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2852564#post_2852564
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2852564#post_2852564