Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ended
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Vertigris Hi! I saw the art you did for Carnage, and as the one who wrote the lore you based the art off of, I just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE it! [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
@Vertigris Hi! I saw the art you did for Carnage, and as the one who wrote the lore you based the art off of, I just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE it!
mVbiNgO.pngPyzT7QY.png24GL7rg.pngdVEhpEt.png0jScwbh.pngvgZFjhe.pngexUrsEs.pngh8GgOlC.pngSKppn6R.pngAer-PhantomV2.gifPdiBTNZ.pngQ7oWmMw.png7GFlGJN.pngLLXHrpZ.png
bBbrKLW.png
@Rikarina Challenge: Haetera's Dress-up Challenge! Tickets: 10 [outfit=1183977] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=723473&skin=0&apparel=2960,19652,25885,25886,25883,32285,32284,1630,19646,19649,19640,19655,19643,352,337&xt=dressing.png[/img] Challenge: Pascal's Relaxing Challenge! Tickets: 20 Uhhh... Flight Rising? Also chatting with my friends, cuddling my kitties <3, watching The Flash on Netflix [size=1][s]cuz I'm definitely NOT a binger[/s][/size] and doing all kinds of art projects! :) Challenge: Wars' Coli Challenge! Tickets: 50! (x2) I did ten minutes in the coil! Sending the stuff right now.
@Rikarina

Challenge: Haetera's Dress-up Challenge!
Tickets: 10

Not Found
scry?sdid=723473&skin=0&apparel=2960,19652,25885,25886,25883,32285,32284,1630,19646,19649,19640,19655,19643,352,337&xt=dressing.png

Challenge: Pascal's Relaxing Challenge!
Tickets: 20

Uhhh... Flight Rising? Also chatting with my friends, cuddling my kitties <3, watching The Flash on Netflix cuz I'm definitely NOT a binger and doing all kinds of art projects! :)

Challenge: Wars' Coli Challenge!
Tickets: 50! (x2)
I did ten minutes in the coil! Sending the stuff right now.
mVbiNgO.pngPyzT7QY.png24GL7rg.pngdVEhpEt.png0jScwbh.pngvgZFjhe.pngexUrsEs.pngh8GgOlC.pngSKppn6R.pngAer-PhantomV2.gifPdiBTNZ.pngQ7oWmMw.png7GFlGJN.pngLLXHrpZ.png
bBbrKLW.png
Mandrake's cat challenge Tickets: 10 [img]https://i.imgur.com/plfTRo3.jpg[/img] Just popping in to share the best photo of a cat I have ever had the privilege of viewing. Not my cat - this is a photo my sister sent me of her friend's cat but just [i]look at that fluff[/i]. This photo never fails to brighten my day.
Mandrake's cat challenge
Tickets: 10

plfTRo3.jpg

Just popping in to share the best photo of a cat I have ever had the privilege of viewing. Not my cat - this is a photo my sister sent me of her friend's cat but just look at that fluff. This photo never fails to brighten my day.
yWVIirM.png
I promise this is still ongoing! Bump :P
I promise this is still ongoing! Bump :P
0o4ndhs.png
@Vertigris @Aviander @dappledfire @XxBunBunxX @Fennecfox21 @Aerinn @BirdBagel @GoldenRidge @Jebean03 @Enouement @Sorlek @Terika @Ceruleann

Hello all! I'm going to go ahead and end the raffle early. I was going to keep it running; however, I've been neglecting it due to irl duties. Due to the current state of everything, graduation (amongst other things) has been really stressful, and I just don't have the energy to continue this. Unfortunately, not everybody will receive a prize this go round, as I have quite a few prizes :0 I will be sending them out shortly.
@Vertigris @Aviander @dappledfire @XxBunBunxX @Fennecfox21 @Aerinn @BirdBagel @GoldenRidge @Jebean03 @Enouement @Sorlek @Terika @Ceruleann

Hello all! I'm going to go ahead and end the raffle early. I was going to keep it running; however, I've been neglecting it due to irl duties. Due to the current state of everything, graduation (amongst other things) has been really stressful, and I just don't have the energy to continue this. Unfortunately, not everybody will receive a prize this go round, as I have quite a few prizes :0 I will be sending them out shortly.
0o4ndhs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6