Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ended
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Vertigris I am doing well, thank you <3 Also- AA a cute lil lizard! Yes, it does count ^-^ +40 Tickets

@Enouement Oh wow! That's a lot of scries. My favorite has to be "~The Aspen Forest Has Eyes~ " As I love the "neutral" look on female tundras :) Although!! I genuinely love the aesthetic of the imp outfits! Holy ::000 Also- The first two outfits that bring bright colors to Lavan .. *chef's kiss* +200 Tickets

@Jebean03 I love Forrest's vibes! Also, that arcane primal scry is super cute! +70 Tickets
@Vertigris I am doing well, thank you <3 Also- AA a cute lil lizard! Yes, it does count ^-^ +40 Tickets

@Enouement Oh wow! That's a lot of scries. My favorite has to be "~The Aspen Forest Has Eyes~ " As I love the "neutral" look on female tundras :) Although!! I genuinely love the aesthetic of the imp outfits! Holy ::000 Also- The first two outfits that bring bright colors to Lavan .. *chef's kiss* +200 Tickets

@Jebean03 I love Forrest's vibes! Also, that arcane primal scry is super cute! +70 Tickets
0o4ndhs.png
@Enouement Wow, that's a lot of really fantastic outfits! I love the little bits of lore you included with them all. I think my favorites are 'Volcanic Flora', 'Flowering Necropolis', and 'Copper Dust', but honestly it's hard to pick. @Jebean03 Forrest is beautiful, and his art is so nice! (Also do you still need jester pieces for Damian? Tell me which and I will send them.) And now, for the challenges: Terra's favoritism challenge Tickets: 25 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47263575] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/472636/47263575_350.png[/img] [/url] This one is repeatable so have another dragon I absolutely love! Hani was the second dragon I ever bought, and they will probably be in my lair forever. Both because they're one of my main coli fighters and a core part of my clan's lore (if I ever get around to actually [i]writing[/i] it...) I haven't spent as much on them as some dragons (no genes, just one very expensive piece of apparel), but I don't think there's a limit to how much I'd be willing to spend if I saw something that fit them. I also keep giving them new outfits which is not normally something I do. Plus I just got some art for them and am very excited about it! Ami's knowledge challenge Tickets: 10 Congratulations, you get to hear all about the latest cool bug I saw: hoverflies! These are flies that are pretending very hard to be bees and wasps. The adults eat nectar and pollen. The larvae eat all kinds of things, but in many species they prey on aphids and other plant parasites. So they're useful as both pollinators and pest control. But the really cool thing about them is that not only do they act like bees, they also look the part - there's a lot of species, and they range from 'is that a fly or a bee?' to 'that's totally a bee'. The point of which is to make predators think they're dangerous bees/wasps, and not harmless little flies. Haetara's dress-up challenge Tickets: 10 [outfit=1179069] A slightly spooky outfit for Autumn! Total tickets: 45 probably
@Enouement
Wow, that's a lot of really fantastic outfits! I love the little bits of lore you included with them all. I think my favorites are 'Volcanic Flora', 'Flowering Necropolis', and 'Copper Dust', but honestly it's hard to pick.

@Jebean03
Forrest is beautiful, and his art is so nice! (Also do you still need jester pieces for Damian? Tell me which and I will send them.)

And now, for the challenges:

Terra's favoritism challenge
Tickets: 25

47263575_350.png

This one is repeatable so have another dragon I absolutely love! Hani was the second dragon I ever bought, and they will probably be in my lair forever. Both because they're one of my main coli fighters and a core part of my clan's lore (if I ever get around to actually writing it...)
I haven't spent as much on them as some dragons (no genes, just one very expensive piece of apparel), but I don't think there's a limit to how much I'd be willing to spend if I saw something that fit them. I also keep giving them new outfits which is not normally something I do.
Plus I just got some art for them and am very excited about it!

Ami's knowledge challenge
Tickets: 10
Congratulations, you get to hear all about the latest cool bug I saw: hoverflies! These are flies that are pretending very hard to be bees and wasps.
The adults eat nectar and pollen. The larvae eat all kinds of things, but in many species they prey on aphids and other plant parasites. So they're useful as both pollinators and pest control.
But the really cool thing about them is that not only do they act like bees, they also look the part - there's a lot of species, and they range from 'is that a fly or a bee?' to 'that's totally a bee'. The point of which is to make predators think they're dangerous bees/wasps, and not harmless little flies.

Haetara's dress-up challenge
Tickets: 10
Not Found

A slightly spooky outfit for Autumn!

Total tickets: 45 probably
yWVIirM.png
@Vertigris Thank you! I think what helps me create an outfit is to create a small story to base the outfit off of first. I really enjoy Hani's outfit; I don't like some colors with the hex gene, but when the color is just right for the dragon ANd it has hex *chef's ok hand* It's a wonderful sight
@Vertigris Thank you! I think what helps me create an outfit is to create a small story to base the outfit off of first. I really enjoy Hani's outfit; I don't like some colors with the hex gene, but when the color is just right for the dragon ANd it has hex *chef's ok hand* It's a wonderful sight
cJ3eDsd.png
[center]Got another prize~! :0 [item=unhatched wind egg][/center] [s]I also got like... 3 eliminates from the coli in the past like 2 days?????? so i'll probably add one or two of those once I'm done splurging myself. I have so many eliminates (plus ones I already had!) this is so WEIRD o_o[/s]
Got another prize~! :0

Unhatched Wind Egg

I also got like... 3 eliminates from the coli in the past like 2 days?????? so i'll probably add one or two of those once I'm done splurging myself. I have so many eliminates (plus ones I already had!) this is so WEIRD o_o
0o4ndhs.png
Prizes updated
Prizes updated
0o4ndhs.png
Challenge: Mocha's art challenge Tickets: 25 [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q1atH8x.png[/img] I was supposed to be drawing something else, but I'm incapable of focusing on a single project and this idea lodged in my head, so have a very simple picture of Carnage, based on her lore. (Also this is a vector image so I can export it at any size if you want me to. This may have been too big actually.)
Challenge: Mocha's art challenge
Tickets: 25

Q1atH8x.png

I was supposed to be drawing something else, but I'm incapable of focusing on a single project and this idea lodged in my head, so have a very simple picture of Carnage, based on her lore. (Also this is a vector image so I can export it at any size if you want me to. This may have been too big actually.)
yWVIirM.png
[quote=Wars' Coli Challenge] @Rikarina I spent 25 minutes in the Coli! I sent the items in CR as a one-way trade. For [b]25 minutes[/b], I should receive [b]125[/b] tickets. ( (25/5)*25=125 ) If a screenshot is ever needed for proof that I gave you all the items I got from coli-grinding, which is a picture of my horde, I'll send them via Discord.[/quote] @Vertigris YOOOO, that looks great! Kudos on the image! I really like seeing some lineless art from time to time :))
Wars' Coli Challenge wrote:
@Rikarina I spent 25 minutes in the Coli! I sent the items in CR as a one-way trade. For 25 minutes, I should receive 125 tickets. ( (25/5)*25=125 ) If a screenshot is ever needed for proof that I gave you all the items I got from coli-grinding, which is a picture of my horde, I'll send them via Discord.

@Vertigris YOOOO, that looks great! Kudos on the image! I really like seeing some lineless art from time to time :))
cJ3eDsd.png
@Enouement Thank you so much! I struggle with doing normal digital illustrations, but simple vector art is really fun! And another challenge: Icicle's hatchery challenge Tickets: 20 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60974027] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/609741/60974027_350.png[/img] [/url] Oh no, look what you've done. This is the third dragon I've picked up because of your raffles. And she now has an expensive outfit plan too... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2741839/5#post_43174711]Proof (also check out that hatchery it's pretty neat)[/url]
@Enouement
Thank you so much! I struggle with doing normal digital illustrations, but simple vector art is really fun!

And another challenge:

Icicle's hatchery challenge
Tickets: 20

60974027_350.png

Oh no, look what you've done. This is the third dragon I've picked up because of your raffles. And she now has an expensive outfit plan too...
Proof (also check out that hatchery it's pretty neat)
yWVIirM.png
@Vertigris That art is really cool! :0 I love it. Muahahah you must collect them all. She's such a cutie! +45 Tickets

@Enouement No proof is needed~ +125 Tickets :D
@Vertigris That art is really cool! :0 I love it. Muahahah you must collect them all. She's such a cutie! +45 Tickets

@Enouement No proof is needed~ +125 Tickets :D
0o4ndhs.png
@Rikarina Challenge: Jericho's Lore Challenge! Tickets: 25! Lore for Grave, the permababe spirit. [color=darkslategrey]Grave always had nightmares. Every night, they would wake her up, so bad that she couldn't sleep for fear of them and their terrible scenes. It was always her in them. She was still a hatchling, and she was running across the icy surface of the sea, ever slipping, constantly sliding and falling. She was crying out to Mother, screaming, shrieking, calling out, hoping that someone, [i]anyone[/i], would hear her. Praying that someone could help her. But no one ever did. And then the skeleton bird would swoop down and grab her, it's razor-sharp claws biting into her fur as she struggled. But it was all for nothing. The bird flew away with her, and when she finally ran out of breath and energy from crying, it dropped her. That was the worst feeling. Falling into oblivion, helpless and totally at the mercy of the wind that tossed her around like a rag toy, until she hit the ice and fell through. Into the deep, black darkness. Then she would wake up, screaming. But... one day she didn't wake up.[/color] Challenge: Dawn's Scrying Challenge! Tickets: 20! Here's some scries! :) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=16&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=20&winggene=42&wings=151&auth=ad008e2e663001c36ec98dc8f5386e1cf8fb7e6d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=172&tertgene=6&winggene=42&wings=169&auth=d2b7b924e0d337c5535c454e7c98bbe74efbeba4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=9&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=1&winggene=23&wings=172&auth=bddd21805fa4e3129a732d9a185ef9dcf8ad740e&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Rikarina

Challenge: Jericho's Lore Challenge!
Tickets: 25!

Lore for Grave, the permababe spirit.

Grave always had nightmares. Every night, they would wake her up, so bad that she couldn't sleep for fear of them and their terrible scenes. It was always her in them. She was still a hatchling, and she was running across the icy surface of the sea, ever slipping, constantly sliding and falling. She was crying out to Mother, screaming, shrieking, calling out, hoping that someone, anyone, would hear her. Praying that someone could help her. But no one ever did. And then the skeleton bird would swoop down and grab her, it's razor-sharp claws biting into her fur as she struggled. But it was all for nothing. The bird flew away with her, and when she finally ran out of breath and energy from crying, it dropped her. That was the worst feeling. Falling into oblivion, helpless and totally at the mercy of the wind that tossed her around like a rag toy, until she hit the ice and fell through. Into the deep, black darkness. Then she would wake up, screaming. But... one day she didn't wake up.

Challenge: Dawn's Scrying Challenge!
Tickets: 20!
Here's some scries! :)

dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=16&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=20&winggene=42&wings=151&auth=ad008e2e663001c36ec98dc8f5386e1cf8fb7e6d&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=172&tertgene=6&winggene=42&wings=169&auth=d2b7b924e0d337c5535c454e7c98bbe74efbeba4&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=9&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=1&winggene=23&wings=172&auth=bddd21805fa4e3129a732d9a185ef9dcf8ad740e&dummyext=prev.png
mVbiNgO.pngPyzT7QY.png24GL7rg.pngdVEhpEt.png0jScwbh.pngvgZFjhe.pngexUrsEs.pngh8GgOlC.pngSKppn6R.pngAer-PhantomV2.gifPdiBTNZ.pngQ7oWmMw.png7GFlGJN.pngLLXHrpZ.png
bBbrKLW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6