Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED! Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@valek thank you so much! That’s 40 tickets! Good luck!
@valek thank you so much! That’s 40 tickets! Good luck!
AdNAlvs.gif61b9gG4.pngAdNAlvs.gif

Doll: DogiCrimson
@starlightwinter may i purchase more tickets with fest currency?
@starlightwinter may i purchase more tickets with fest currency?
tumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.pngvee | it/its | +3 FR time | PWYW arttumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.png
CDEDBE49-F090-441-B-9239-31-F580-D3992-B.png
p3Lr8aR.pngACOZFAh.pngrQfqxOq.png
1YB0OjO.pngrI18gRz.png7Iu4Ec0.png
@CrashingKittens I don't know the ratio for festival currency, and I don't have a need for it. So, I'm really sorry, but no. I tried to make it cheap so it would be accessible to everyone...I'm sorry for the inconvenience!
@CrashingKittens I don't know the ratio for festival currency, and I don't have a need for it. So, I'm really sorry, but no. I tried to make it cheap so it would be accessible to everyone...I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

@starlightwinter it‘s perfectly alright, i was just curious! i wanted to purchase more tickets and was wondering if those were a viable payment, no worries :)
@starlightwinter it‘s perfectly alright, i was just curious! i wanted to purchase more tickets and was wondering if those were a viable payment, no worries :)
tumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.pngvee | it/its | +3 FR time | PWYW arttumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.png
@CrashingKittens yeah, I'm sorry! I do a lot of coli grinding so I really wouldn't know what to do with them...sorry
@CrashingKittens yeah, I'm sorry! I do a lot of coli grinding so I really wouldn't know what to do with them...sorry

@starlightwinter again, it’s perfectly fine!! i sent a payment using regular currency.
@starlightwinter again, it’s perfectly fine!! i sent a payment using regular currency.
@CrashingKittens you have 44 more tickets! Good luck!
@CrashingKittens you have 44 more tickets! Good luck!

last call bump!!
last call bump!!

@hydrangxas, @ForgottenWonders, @PetuniaPower, @DenimButter, @Kyandi, @SolarEclipse22, @Hellnokitty, @StingTheAnimus, @SpiritX, @FaerieQueene, @CheshireGata, @FishingNet, @Meadbhb, @azurearchangel, @Rvan, @CrashingKittens, @DrShadowCipher, @Unicorn6, @TouchTone, @COparade, @Iloveotters100, @DuskAwakening, @Aeraki, @Scholarr, @SilverNW, @BirdBagel, @Averie, @FinnFantasticm, @SilverBelle, @valek,

Hello everyone! I have used a random number generator to decide the winner. You can go to the link, if you'd like! WIthout further ado, the winner!

And the winner is.....@Aeraki! Congratulations! Your earth egg is on the way! Please claim within three days, or i will redraw.

Thank you all for attending! I have more eggs i will likely raffle for the same price, so if you want to be on a ping list, please feel free to ask!
@hydrangxas, @ForgottenWonders, @PetuniaPower, @DenimButter, @Kyandi, @SolarEclipse22, @Hellnokitty, @StingTheAnimus, @SpiritX, @FaerieQueene, @CheshireGata, @FishingNet, @Meadbhb, @azurearchangel, @Rvan, @CrashingKittens, @DrShadowCipher, @Unicorn6, @TouchTone, @COparade, @Iloveotters100, @DuskAwakening, @Aeraki, @Scholarr, @SilverNW, @BirdBagel, @Averie, @FinnFantasticm, @SilverBelle, @valek,

Hello everyone! I have used a random number generator to decide the winner. You can go to the link, if you'd like! WIthout further ado, the winner!

And the winner is.....@Aeraki! Congratulations! Your earth egg is on the way! Please claim within three days, or i will redraw.

Thank you all for attending! I have more eggs i will likely raffle for the same price, so if you want to be on a ping list, please feel free to ask!

Thank you for hosting <3
@StarlightWinter
Thank you for hosting <3
@StarlightWinter
1 2 3 4 5 6 7