Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Wavecrest Closed!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45
@Jousama @Arelia Ok, I finally got around to checking my records and I think I’m only missing a few bonuses? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/636495859550519298/705748584976613396/image0.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/636495859550519298/705748040710881340/image0.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/636495859550519298/705748232264876052/image0.png[/img] First one was a breed bonus, and the other two were gene bonus. So if I counted right I believe these are the bonuses not recorded. I did send in a bunch of Coatls on the 25th that were breed bonuses, but I [i]think[/i] those were the ones recorded. And apologies for crummy screenshots; it’s hard to trim things nicely on mobile.
@Jousama @Arelia

Ok, I finally got around to checking my records and I think I’m only missing a few bonuses?

image0.png
image0.png
image0.png

First one was a breed bonus, and the other two were gene bonus. So if I counted right I believe these are the bonuses not recorded. I did send in a bunch of Coatls on the 25th that were breed bonuses, but I think those were the ones recorded.

And apologies for crummy screenshots; it’s hard to trim things nicely on mobile.
FObX7rS.pngAQPJNOh.png
7ntZZGM.png4lcODb6.png
S1cx8ZZ.pngqjxrAwx.png
~~~qYB60DT.pnguSbUUST.pngWYwQ8Ya.png7HUqD4J.pngB8tBCuz.png05oEk6N.pngTx2cyqw.png
@Ragsy No worries! Thank you for providing what you could. All three have now been corrected on our records!
@Ragsy No worries! Thank you for providing what you could. All three have now been corrected on our records!
Na5WGHa.png
@Jousama Sorry to bug you guys but I was wondering if it'd mess things up (for the submitted dragons) if I changed my username? I can wait til after the Saturnalia/raffle/etc is over if so :)
@Jousama Sorry to bug you guys but I was wondering if it'd mess things up (for the submitted dragons) if I changed my username? I can wait til after the Saturnalia/raffle/etc is over if so :)
@SingsWithTheWind

Not at all! As long as you let us know what your new name is, we can change the records accordingly.
@SingsWithTheWind

Not at all! As long as you let us know what your new name is, we can change the records accordingly.
Na5WGHa.png
@Jousama Done! New name is PolarSong (a bit shorter!), and thank you :)
@Jousama Done! New name is PolarSong (a bit shorter!), and thank you :)
@Jousama May I be added to the every round ping list?
@Jousama May I be added to the every round ping list?
[right][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/329084309325742081/696791954926862356/WC2020_Banner.png[/img][/right][br] Thank you for your patience as we double-checked your tickets and wrapped up our Wavecrest events. This will be the last time you're pinged, unless you are on our Winning Rounds Pinglist or in a winning round. Without further ado, we’d like to give a huge congratulations to our first round of winners! [br][emoji=treasure chest] [font=Baskerville][color=#269581][size=4][b]WINNERS - ROUND ONE[b][/size][/color][/font] [emoji=treasure chest][br] [list=1] [*]@artemis [*]@october [*]@missnevermind [*]@windowsxp [*]@delotha [*]@icthys [*]@jeevas [*]@exasperatedmom [*]@kargi [*]@moonwater[/list][br] Your deadline to respond is: [b]06:00 May 05, 2020 FR Time[/b] [br][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2847871#post_42944686][b]>> Click here to go to the Available Prizes <<[/b][/url][br][/center] For those who need a quick refresher on how to claim your prize from this raffle, the rules can be found below: [color=#445627][emoji=ping] [b]A Quick Rules Refresher[/b][/color] ----- [list] [*] Please [b]make a list of your prize preferences [/b]in this thread with the number of items on your list equal to the number you were drawn. For example, the first winner would list just one prize pack, the second would list two, etc. [*] [b]Make sure your prizes are listed in order of priority.[/b] The higher on your list the prize is, the more likely you are to get it! [*] Winners will have [b]24 hours to respond[/b] with their prize pack list, or they will be moved to the bottom of the next round. After 2 missed rounds, a replacement winner will be pulled. [*] If you'd like to be pinged with each round of winners, ask Jousama to be added to the Winning Rounds Pinglist![/list] [quote=All Participants][size=2]@october @joywing @mooncake @ecetulle @x3x @raevus @kargi @midnightmonarch @puredark006 @phenri @ern @ridill @valarauka @demonimpala67 @nightwind @lednik @kireipan @thewhitehart @icthys @acretosorien @doniider @smellybelly10 @windowsxp @levona @lyricalmyxteries @behemo @keyina @frfrfr @lantian @mirna @clover61 @skylardn9 @parad0xxy @delotha @hannibals @jinjer @zaphiriana @kairidragoness @turquai @wandernavi @kodak @kael1030 @kelpoyo @kaivyrin @sylvandyr @wylin @genderquest @meniph @missnevermind @residual @clm @stormjunes @arlyn @hyacindy @sylveondreams @betty @katsuji @nimironda @thebeardedone @mistbird @firra @jeevas @polarsong @etlym @mewcoyote @loyalties @eieru @kriski @sadistic @quartzbone @arythl @aikoll @crowvidae @dragonfeat @unsettling @saintslander @signol @cactolith14 @lerawrs @arcaneidolriots @elaendorlien @rubyoffire @faraway @agonius @countingchocobos @vinyamar @mintea00 @swiftishere @dumbmoon @tarshaan @hellnokitty @pooses @persimmonbird @retrace @scultone @winterbell @champeon @katigura @finnfantastic @anternika @k0l0 @puggles @sciencer @rufusdrumknott @serenefire @wishuponadragon @ranmaru @endertheturtle @skyfirearts @lissy @rainbowometal @lordjeanliness @darkwolf133 @mossfern @moonwater @highhighhopes @moonlitcacti @fourleaf @remuslupn @starcloud @emakaru @exasperatedmom @sheylanarr @saskia @ragsy @stasha @emmahaa @reythaak @lara8 @c33213 @lynxedlight @papergryphon @fredddio @autopilot @simfeetunder @murakali @loreka @ivority @byggden @quinnelia @airdragon @frionivalis @autopsy @seasandstars @chroniclercherry @kilwin @eindride @eonshinato @noddddd @blackstarfire @ikterrin @koyako @corruptedbow @soulykins @zephyrouss @brevityis @malachai @charliex8 @eurasianlynx @stormwing27 @jbapple @medievalredragon @plushstiel @reithya @meadbhb @symphysis @match @reluctantpandora @thefrogg @riyoke @alnitak50ori @deladria @betaorionis @soaringwings @trivialarmor @emberglo @snapdragoon @capellith @amayai @shawolexotic @aurene @marmotin @mature @sikora @lirillith @bunlux @xolrit @punkpinkpower @undeadant @katelle @ancientsecrets @kcatonica @assiduendo @skritnaja @pheonixponder @lantadyme @amuseoffirebane @kveikur @artemis @aerinn @huskily @touchtone @ashuriiakemi @usualuniqueness @prosperinas @yellowstarfish @ebby172 @sinjin @cathing @xirei @tatzelwurm @levantera @rabid @mothyy @jazzghost @zeraphir @copiouspeplom @neohcs @melova @alovra @sidegrinder @rootsforleaves @droiline @crookedjaw @lameforgers @seanerd @disillusionist @ganondorf @runarite @ladybugdea @alelag @reynette @xyzcannonball @galactictopiary @oniogre @risenwolf @sabrinab @dragonmage @taytenn @thefortissima @androbot @eclipsemirror @silverripple @staplegrain @momica @eneri @enkil @yilara @lingwysticmistic @vexi @nataliaryker @roseredaus @colorfullava @inverness @paintra @tewro @equusina @aradan @jaderannosaurus @nana64 @wildness @avifors @keridwyn @puppeteer @elfmoss @skrywer @stovokor @sockmonkeygerald @wahlmur @audible @duskzehedgie @snax @wolfslam @elzerei @littleluckylucy @helvella @littlemoons @delightedvilla @juxta13 @teenytk @akaineko @minttangle @decaffeinated @itsthirteen @notyourcrush @talonshrubfire @wickedbunnie @carvaiine @netherguard @zincalloy @lesen @syceris @drakenhart @sommerbee @aeonsmusings @whirlwish @mechanical @mythicalviper @foxhound @okapi @ghostlindsay @self @izuri @fleaqueen @gn0me @msegghatcher @sensoo @ziggythepinhead @quinnelope @adridne @haikwoshevo @ktg1214 @kikatzu @bunnysox @silenceglaive @napstabl00k @necara @jadedragon18 @inneedofname @joule @marburg @cinamonpizza @mnkn10 @nirnrootnoises @obiwankenobi @szikra @wolftrickster @metallicroar @phoenyxillusion @shoujo @al3s1s @leucoss @wyldangel @caroo @amorah @catwyrm @danijust @caprireve @meilis @dreamson @banshee @nocturnomath @maribelemerson @prologi @indigomorph @odfi @argante @kururin @cordifolium @skaran @renaiwom @wildewinged @coparade @probablylying @krawald @naegiri @antivehicular @cheyinka @llealynarisia @redwoobacca @hawchoo @onemessyperson @aetherdragon @katsuokai @deltadarklight @butterscotchmple @jacket @mariwen @restless @jayisalone @herddog @siritys @vivviviola @yumehisakawa @cauchemar @wanderingturtle @fishingnet @chamilet @ladra @lilydragonqueen @handleanimal @ogord @mystyic @nelsothy @poi @snaggleclaw @kazukira @1lqueria @mangusto @mouse6 @watercolour @rubyredtan @mamabear3 @possumrot @riooo @silvernw @lundlaeva @cnicht @yorshka @solstices @arwain @juulika @tinygryphon @victorycalls @foreboding @darkrait @eialyne @goatherd @handinhand @kyaritty @tinytrashchild @dustclouds @sephrenia @spectralrose @aquaemperor @dransnake @fantastea @hawlucha @iymree @xiria @dappledfire @forgottenwonders @eeriansadow @dragonflare92 @catniss @riazaia @artemisagrotera @klefaeries @metus @protowilson @zac @snacmeister @supremedorklord @decimata @hrathen @jaspernoir @mujna @stellatrix13 @voronwis @kunikida @aeronaught @davietoowavey @dragonpromise @laurenriver @katsha @ribbons @gormanghaste @ocianne @seige @sylphiette @nostalgicgalaxy @varenyky @bfkitsune @birdsofwax @tropickle @canisa @stormflight @evarinya @angu15 @doctorjekyll @elodee @forestwolf @kaelidra @peepsnibbles @ridgebutch @sightlesz @theygoggles @tarany @wanggae @moondragon @giosetta @myriadofstars @wintrecat @evilcopepod @fallenarrow @leapingleolizard @levengale @mayamaia @treemime @temenos @dd2900 @exiwa @nirah @private @lionsaint @ellisnom @mistywolf77 @rulanir @splinter707 @riverpaw67 @starwindrider @5inthemorning @fennecfox21 @dracoknyght @huskydragon1224 @mooneclipse @kaimon @wavervelvet @basileia @hurricanewinds @overose @shegrasi @kindra @remanlt @selah @sinceserenity @jinxmoonstone @chosen @clanguardian @raistardragon @sunstonephoenix @duskphoenix @enen16106 @goldia @kalira @onepieceweeaboo @randomshmoe @xoanon[/size][/quote] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/329084309325742081/698708837884100628/WCWinningRoundsPinglist.png[/img][/center] [size=2]@Amayai @AshuriiAkemi @dappledfire @eeriansadow @etlym @Ghostlindsay @Juxta13 @HuskyDragon1224 @Icthys @Keridwyn @Lameforgers @LingwysticMistic @Mamabear3 @ReluctantPandora @SabrinaB @SeaNerd @Sheylanarr @sikora @Yilara[/size]
WC2020_Banner.png

Thank you for your patience as we double-checked your tickets and wrapped up our Wavecrest events. This will be the last time you're pinged, unless you are on our Winning Rounds Pinglist or in a winning round.

Without further ado, we’d like to give a huge congratulations to our first round of winners!

WINNERS - ROUND ONE
  1. @artemis
  2. @october
  3. @missnevermind
  4. @windowsxp
  5. @delotha
  6. @icthys
  7. @jeevas
  8. @exasperatedmom
  9. @kargi
  10. @moonwater

Your deadline to respond is: 06:00 May 05, 2020 FR Time

For those who need a quick refresher on how to claim your prize from this raffle, the rules can be found below:

A Quick Rules Refresher
  • Please make a list of your prize preferences in this thread with the number of items on your list equal to the number you were drawn. For example, the first winner would list just one prize pack, the second would list two, etc.
  • Make sure your prizes are listed in order of priority. The higher on your list the prize is, the more likely you are to get it!
  • Winners will have 24 hours to respond with their prize pack list, or they will be moved to the bottom of the next round. After 2 missed rounds, a replacement winner will be pulled.
  • If you'd like to be pinged with each round of winners, ask Jousama to be added to the Winning Rounds Pinglist!

All Participants wrote:
@october @joywing @mooncake @ecetulle @x3x @raevus @kargi @midnightmonarch @puredark006 @phenri @ern @ridill @valarauka @demonimpala67 @nightwind @lednik @kireipan @thewhitehart @icthys @acretosorien @doniider @smellybelly10 @windowsxp @levona @lyricalmyxteries @behemo @keyina @frfrfr @lantian @mirna @clover61 @skylardn9 @parad0xxy @delotha @hannibals @jinjer @zaphiriana @kairidragoness @turquai @wandernavi @kodak @kael1030 @kelpoyo @kaivyrin @sylvandyr @wylin @genderquest @meniph @missnevermind @residual @clm @stormjunes @arlyn @hyacindy @sylveondreams @betty @katsuji @nimironda @thebeardedone @mistbird @firra @jeevas @polarsong @etlym @mewcoyote @loyalties @eieru @kriski @sadistic @quartzbone @arythl @aikoll @crowvidae @dragonfeat @unsettling @saintslander @signol @cactolith14 @lerawrs @arcaneidolriots @elaendorlien @rubyoffire @faraway @agonius @countingchocobos @vinyamar @mintea00 @swiftishere @dumbmoon @tarshaan @hellnokitty @pooses @persimmonbird @retrace @scultone @winterbell @champeon @katigura @finnfantastic @anternika @k0l0 @puggles @sciencer @rufusdrumknott @serenefire @wishuponadragon @ranmaru @endertheturtle @skyfirearts @lissy @rainbowometal @lordjeanliness @darkwolf133 @mossfern @moonwater @highhighhopes @moonlitcacti @fourleaf @remuslupn @starcloud @emakaru @exasperatedmom @sheylanarr @saskia @ragsy @stasha @emmahaa @reythaak @lara8 @c33213 @lynxedlight @papergryphon @fredddio @autopilot @simfeetunder @murakali @loreka @ivority @byggden @quinnelia @airdragon @frionivalis @autopsy @seasandstars @chroniclercherry @kilwin @eindride @eonshinato @noddddd @blackstarfire @ikterrin @koyako @corruptedbow @soulykins @zephyrouss @brevityis @malachai @charliex8 @eurasianlynx @stormwing27 @jbapple @medievalredragon @plushstiel @reithya @meadbhb @symphysis @match @reluctantpandora @thefrogg @riyoke @alnitak50ori @deladria @betaorionis @soaringwings @trivialarmor @emberglo @snapdragoon @capellith @amayai @shawolexotic @aurene @marmotin @mature @sikora @lirillith @bunlux @xolrit @punkpinkpower @undeadant @katelle @ancientsecrets @kcatonica @assiduendo @skritnaja @pheonixponder @lantadyme @amuseoffirebane @kveikur @artemis @aerinn @huskily @touchtone @ashuriiakemi @usualuniqueness @prosperinas @yellowstarfish @ebby172 @sinjin @cathing @xirei @tatzelwurm @levantera @rabid @mothyy @jazzghost @zeraphir @copiouspeplom @neohcs @melova @alovra @sidegrinder @rootsforleaves @droiline @crookedjaw @lameforgers @seanerd @disillusionist @ganondorf @runarite @ladybugdea @alelag @reynette @xyzcannonball @galactictopiary @oniogre @risenwolf @sabrinab @dragonmage @taytenn @thefortissima @androbot @eclipsemirror @silverripple @staplegrain @momica @eneri @enkil @yilara @lingwysticmistic @vexi @nataliaryker @roseredaus @colorfullava @inverness @paintra @tewro @equusina @aradan @jaderannosaurus @nana64 @wildness @avifors @keridwyn @puppeteer @elfmoss @skrywer @stovokor @sockmonkeygerald @wahlmur @audible @duskzehedgie @snax @wolfslam @elzerei @littleluckylucy @helvella @littlemoons @delightedvilla @juxta13 @teenytk @akaineko @minttangle @decaffeinated @itsthirteen @notyourcrush @talonshrubfire @wickedbunnie @carvaiine @netherguard @zincalloy @lesen @syceris @drakenhart @sommerbee @aeonsmusings @whirlwish @mechanical @mythicalviper @foxhound @okapi @ghostlindsay @self @izuri @fleaqueen @gn0me @msegghatcher @sensoo @ziggythepinhead @quinnelope @adridne @haikwoshevo @ktg1214 @kikatzu @bunnysox @silenceglaive @napstabl00k @necara @jadedragon18 @inneedofname @joule @marburg @cinamonpizza @mnkn10 @nirnrootnoises @obiwankenobi @szikra @wolftrickster @metallicroar @phoenyxillusion @shoujo @al3s1s @leucoss @wyldangel @caroo @amorah @catwyrm @danijust @caprireve @meilis @dreamson @banshee @nocturnomath @maribelemerson @prologi @indigomorph @odfi @argante @kururin @cordifolium @skaran @renaiwom @wildewinged @coparade @probablylying @krawald @naegiri @antivehicular @cheyinka @llealynarisia @redwoobacca @hawchoo @onemessyperson @aetherdragon @katsuokai @deltadarklight @butterscotchmple @jacket @mariwen @restless @jayisalone @herddog @siritys @vivviviola @yumehisakawa @cauchemar @wanderingturtle @fishingnet @chamilet @ladra @lilydragonqueen @handleanimal @ogord @mystyic @nelsothy @poi @snaggleclaw @kazukira @1lqueria @mangusto @mouse6 @watercolour @rubyredtan @mamabear3 @possumrot @riooo @silvernw @lundlaeva @cnicht @yorshka @solstices @arwain @juulika @tinygryphon @victorycalls @foreboding @darkrait @eialyne @goatherd @handinhand @kyaritty @tinytrashchild @dustclouds @sephrenia @spectralrose @aquaemperor @dransnake @fantastea @hawlucha @iymree @xiria @dappledfire @forgottenwonders @eeriansadow @dragonflare92 @catniss @riazaia @artemisagrotera @klefaeries @metus @protowilson @zac @snacmeister @supremedorklord @decimata @hrathen @jaspernoir @mujna @stellatrix13 @voronwis @kunikida @aeronaught @davietoowavey @dragonpromise @laurenriver @katsha @ribbons @gormanghaste @ocianne @seige @sylphiette @nostalgicgalaxy @varenyky @bfkitsune @birdsofwax @tropickle @canisa @stormflight @evarinya @angu15 @doctorjekyll @elodee @forestwolf @kaelidra @peepsnibbles @ridgebutch @sightlesz @theygoggles @tarany @wanggae @moondragon @giosetta @myriadofstars @wintrecat @evilcopepod @fallenarrow @leapingleolizard @levengale @mayamaia @treemime @temenos @dd2900 @exiwa @nirah @private @lionsaint @ellisnom @mistywolf77 @rulanir @splinter707 @riverpaw67 @starwindrider @5inthemorning @fennecfox21 @dracoknyght @huskydragon1224 @mooneclipse @kaimon @wavervelvet @basileia @hurricanewinds @overose @shegrasi @kindra @remanlt @selah @sinceserenity @jinxmoonstone @chosen @clanguardian @raistardragon @sunstonephoenix @duskphoenix @enen16106 @goldia @kalira @onepieceweeaboo @randomshmoe @xoanon
WCWinningRoundsPinglist.png
@Amayai @AshuriiAkemi @dappledfire @eeriansadow @etlym @Ghostlindsay @Juxta13 @HuskyDragon1224 @Icthys @Keridwyn @Lameforgers @LingwysticMistic @Mamabear3 @ReluctantPandora @SabrinaB @SeaNerd @Sheylanarr @sikora @Yilara
Na5WGHa.png
@Jousama
Oh wow, I got in the first round. Thank you!

1. Where The Wildclaws Are
@Jousama
Oh wow, I got in the first round. Thank you!

1. Where The Wildclaws Are
yHVNH4X.png
@Jousama Exciting! Wasn't expecting this, thank you so much!

1) Tidelord's Entourage
2) Scatter A Go Go
3) Sight Vials Collection
@Jousama Exciting! Wasn't expecting this, thank you so much!

1) Tidelord's Entourage
2) Scatter A Go Go
3) Sight Vials Collection
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@Jousama oh dang I got first round :o

1. Tidelord's Entourage
2. Scatter A Go Go
3. Lightning Spark
4. Alchemical Apprentices
@Jousama oh dang I got first round :o