Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] 1kg [Free]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Thanks for hosting this raffle! I would use the gems for gene projects I’m working on. There are a couple banescales I’m excited to work on
Thanks for hosting this raffle! I would use the gems for gene projects I’m working on. There are a couple banescales I’m excited to work on
If I'm lucky, Mr. Talent will rub his tentacles on my art
If I win, I’d save to find a dream gen 1 and gene them. I have a lot of wishlist dragons lol

If not, I’ll use it to unlock a good portion of the hibernal den, I’m trying to unlock all the slots!
If I win, I’d save to find a dream gen 1 and gene them. I have a lot of wishlist dragons lol

If not, I’ll use it to unlock a good portion of the hibernal den, I’m trying to unlock all the slots!
Imp Adopt
@ShadowHaven44 I'd use them for the fan dragons I make and I need to buy more genes. It's really nice of you to do this!
@ShadowHaven44 I'd use them for the fan dragons I make and I need to buy more genes. It's really nice of you to do this!
I've got a derg waiting on becoming a permabab (+glowing eyes), so part of it would go there~ The rest would probably end up becoming gifts because I don't have many projects t_t
I've got a derg waiting on becoming a permabab (+glowing eyes), so part of it would go there~ The rest would probably end up becoming gifts because I don't have many projects t_t
0o4ndhs.png
I'd probably buy a bunch of apparel slots and get some nice apparel! It's really nice of you to be doing this!
I'd probably buy a bunch of apparel slots and get some nice apparel! It's really nice of you to be doing this!
Dy7NM9n.png
21, She/They, FR time +10, Feel free to ping
I’d buy an iridescent gene for one of my projects :) thank you for hosting this raffle!
I’d buy an iridescent gene for one of my projects :) thank you for hosting this raffle!
mwuMENW.gif
Caroo | She/Her | +3 FR
@ShadowHaven44

The ticket list hasn't been updated. Just to make sure there isn't anything wrong with my entry.
@ShadowHaven44

The ticket list hasn't been updated. Just to make sure there isn't anything wrong with my entry.
Stay Safe :3
[Visual Guide] Useless Items for Hoardselling or Melting
if i win i'd probably get stuff for fandragons or projects
if i win i'd probably get stuff for fandragons or projects
WW- - - - -WW
D- - - - - - - -N

ccPlit/hezfpll
xfr time +1''
Jveil adoptsI
wwavatart'w
G- - - - - - - -P
WW- - - - -WW
V1 from ULTRAKILL saying 'BUY MY SKINS!!!!' with arrows pointing to two mpose tundra skincents, that feature burning documents and watchful eyes. One is red and blue-ish and the other is grey and orange.
If I won I would use the gems to re-gene my progen Evergreen. Currently she is Leopard/Stripes/Spines and my goal is to get her to Iridescent/Shimmer/Stained. I've gened her three times now trying to fine a good combo for her colors and, of course, the best combo is expensive, lol
If I won I would use the gems to re-gene my progen Evergreen. Currently she is Leopard/Stripes/Spines and my goal is to get her to Iridescent/Shimmer/Stained. I've gened her three times now trying to fine a good combo for her colors and, of course, the best combo is expensive, lol
SqnIrhs.png
@ShadowHaven44
I'd stash it away to help fund the 4 wildclaw scrolls I need hhhh
@ShadowHaven44
I'd stash it away to help fund the 4 wildclaw scrolls I need hhhh
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18