Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR, everything up for grabs!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
I'm sorry you're leaving. Life really is being A Lot right now, and I hope things get easier for you soon! This is really nice of you to do.

I doubt there are any spare eggs left at this point, but if there are, I'd love one, please! Or just surprise me. Thank you!
I'm sorry you're leaving. Life really is being A Lot right now, and I hope things get easier for you soon! This is really nice of you to do.

I doubt there are any spare eggs left at this point, but if there are, I'd love one, please! Or just surprise me. Thank you!
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
@TwilightBlue

Thank you for the opportunity to receive some of your lair, I would love to have anything from the list below:

Etheral planet skin currently on Twilight
Crested waveskimmer familiar currently with Moonshine
Accent: Oxyacetylene currently on RowenaRavenclaw
Accent: Frostbitten Fugitive currently on Rue
Skin: Galactic Watcher currently on Nightingale
Treasure
Gems

Please let me know when and how you level 25 dragons become available, they are beautiful and a lot of work to obtain.
@TwilightBlue

Thank you for the opportunity to receive some of your lair, I would love to have anything from the list below:

Etheral planet skin currently on Twilight
Crested waveskimmer familiar currently with Moonshine
Accent: Oxyacetylene currently on RowenaRavenclaw
Accent: Frostbitten Fugitive currently on Rue
Skin: Galactic Watcher currently on Nightingale
Treasure
Gems

Please let me know when and how you level 25 dragons become available, they are beautiful and a lot of work to obtain.
sorry to see you go!

if possible could i have:
twilight sylvan set
treasure
gems

and your dragon rangda?
sorry to see you go!

if possible could i have:
twilight sylvan set
treasure
gems

and your dragon rangda?
she/her
I can take any thing left.
I can take any thing left.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
@TwilightBlue I would like a 2019/18/17 festival apparel or familiar if you have one, if not fc for next festival would be great! Thank you!
@TwilightBlue I would like a 2019/18/17 festival apparel or familiar if you have one, if not fc for next festival would be great! Thank you!
i am r i ooo not r l ooo
Wishlist
@TwilightBlue I'd like to take any amount from these if left! [item=sundial gem guardian] [item=highland gem guardian] [item=bubbling goblin] [item=cloudkeeper herald] [item=sunbeam soldier] - Treasure/gems (Also, just checking, you wouldn't happen to have a luminous halo in you lair... would you?)
@TwilightBlue

I'd like to take any amount from these if left!
Sundial Gem Guardian Highland Gem Guardian Bubbling Goblin Cloudkeeper Herald Sunbeam Soldier

- Treasure/gems
(Also, just checking, you wouldn't happen to have a luminous halo in you lair... would you?)
E6nL5Eq.png
@TwilightBlue
(edit: pinged the wrong name: sorry to everyone!!)

you wouldn't happen to have something like a breed change hiding in there, would you....
haha, I really am kidding. But if you have any bird familiars (or a golden Lionsnake :0) or like, bird/wing themed apparel, I'd love to have 'em. If not then... well, even random stuff would make me happy. (o dang, or gems, but idk if that's on the block haha)

It's sad to see ya go, though I feel you on "busy life means no time for FR", haha. I hope you do well and stay frosty out there!
@TwilightBlue
(edit: pinged the wrong name: sorry to everyone!!)

you wouldn't happen to have something like a breed change hiding in there, would you....
haha, I really am kidding. But if you have any bird familiars (or a golden Lionsnake :0) or like, bird/wing themed apparel, I'd love to have 'em. If not then... well, even random stuff would make me happy. (o dang, or gems, but idk if that's on the block haha)

It's sad to see ya go, though I feel you on "busy life means no time for FR", haha. I hope you do well and stay frosty out there!
maZIx4r.pngaC2MxeX.pngqbN1OYl.pngACOZFAh.pngcIEO3vJ.png WL
@TwilightBlue do you have any boss fams if you have any left ^^?

Thank you so much for this chance! and sorry to see you go I hope life treats you well.
@TwilightBlue do you have any boss fams if you have any left ^^?

Thank you so much for this chance! and sorry to see you go I hope life treats you well.
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@TwilightBlue Could I have him [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251916/25191580_350.png[/img] Along with his decor and skin, hopefully you have a great time outside of flight rising sorry to hear that you’re leaving
@TwilightBlue

Could I have him

25191580_350.png

Along with his decor and skin, hopefully you have a great time outside of flight rising sorry to hear that you’re leaving
UJfvgUd.png
@TwilightBlue any chance you have a leftover Rosy Peryton familiar?

If not its absolutely okay and I hope you are less busy soon so you can enjoy all the free time :)
@TwilightBlue any chance you have a leftover Rosy Peryton familiar?

If not its absolutely okay and I hope you are less busy soon so you can enjoy all the free time :)
rnytdP6.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26