Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR, everything up for grabs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Hello everyone! I will be leaving flight rising soon. Life has been demanding, and I hardly have time to play on FR anymore.
I wouldn't want any items to go to waste, so if you're craving something, ping me and I'll dig through my hoard and gift it to you via CR.

Note: a maximum of 3 regular items per person, or 1 valuable/rare item. In case of any disputes, I will have the final word.
EDIT: Gifting out a pm full of requested items, providing that I have them. I'm leaving once the last 2 dragons are gone. I may not be able to gift out any specific festival items or skins as they have been claimed by another before you, so please don't be disappointed if you do not receive your requested item.

If you need food, ping me and I'll grant you a 99 stack of your choice.
If you require a certain familiar/apparel/battle stone (except eliminate, rally, berserker and sap)/skins & accents, ping me with what you would like and I will gift it to you.
EDIT: no longer gifting out holiday familiars. From now on, only gifting familiars that I have duplicates of.

Elemental currency, baldwin items, unhatched elemental eggs, treasure chests etc. will also be given away. Ping me to check if I have the item you desire!

All dragons, excluding the level 25 ones like Raye and Alessandro, would definitely love a new home!
Some dragons are part of a breeding pair, so if you want one of them you would need to adopt both, as I do not wish to separate my loving pairs :)
Hello everyone! I will be leaving flight rising soon. Life has been demanding, and I hardly have time to play on FR anymore.
I wouldn't want any items to go to waste, so if you're craving something, ping me and I'll dig through my hoard and gift it to you via CR.

Note: a maximum of 3 regular items per person, or 1 valuable/rare item. In case of any disputes, I will have the final word.
EDIT: Gifting out a pm full of requested items, providing that I have them. I'm leaving once the last 2 dragons are gone. I may not be able to gift out any specific festival items or skins as they have been claimed by another before you, so please don't be disappointed if you do not receive your requested item.

If you need food, ping me and I'll grant you a 99 stack of your choice.
If you require a certain familiar/apparel/battle stone (except eliminate, rally, berserker and sap)/skins & accents, ping me with what you would like and I will gift it to you.
EDIT: no longer gifting out holiday familiars. From now on, only gifting familiars that I have duplicates of.

Elemental currency, baldwin items, unhatched elemental eggs, treasure chests etc. will also be given away. Ping me to check if I have the item you desire!

All dragons, excluding the level 25 ones like Raye and Alessandro, would definitely love a new home!
Some dragons are part of a breeding pair, so if you want one of them you would need to adopt both, as I do not wish to separate my loving pairs :)
eiwITiZ.png
Sorry too hear this, it takes a lot of all of our time and it was nice to have you around and such <3
Mind me asking what kind of eggs you have/old fest?

If I could grab some part of them? That’s be great
Also I’m looking for gems/treasure genes that are rare and maybe anything that would fit my wishlist. But it’s all fine if you don’t have anything, let care I no to your ventures!
Sorry too hear this, it takes a lot of all of our time and it was nice to have you around and such <3
Mind me asking what kind of eggs you have/old fest?

If I could grab some part of them? That’s be great
Also I’m looking for gems/treasure genes that are rare and maybe anything that would fit my wishlist. But it’s all fine if you don’t have anything, let care I no to your ventures!
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
Could I possibly grab an unhatched egg or maybe old fest apperal/retired
Or maybe old eclipse stuff/that gloom guide?
Idk I’m been so even a ton of gems/treasure helps?
Could I possibly grab an unhatched egg or maybe old fest apperal/retired
Or maybe old eclipse stuff/that gloom guide?
Idk I’m been so even a ton of gems/treasure helps?
Is it possible I could have your Deadland Disciple? If not, I'd be happy to take any familiars. Thank you!
Is it possible I could have your Deadland Disciple? If not, I'd be happy to take any familiars. Thank you!
C5V5o0z.png
@TwilightBlue
Sad to hear that you are leaving, but thank you so much for your contribution to the community! I would be grateful if you can give me anything in this list:
-Privateer's cutlass
-Eerie Cyan Pendants
-Eerie Cyan Clawrings
-Unearthly onyx grasp
-Unearthly onyx clawrings
-Unearthly onyx forejewels
-Enchanter's cobwebs
-Tertiary Gene: Glimmer
I'm new to this game so I'm not sure if these items are too valuable/rare or not....If you don't feel comfortable to give me these items, i'm totally fine. An unhatched egg is also great.Thanks in advance!
@TwilightBlue
Sad to hear that you are leaving, but thank you so much for your contribution to the community! I would be grateful if you can give me anything in this list:
-Privateer's cutlass
-Eerie Cyan Pendants
-Eerie Cyan Clawrings
-Unearthly onyx grasp
-Unearthly onyx clawrings
-Unearthly onyx forejewels
-Enchanter's cobwebs
-Tertiary Gene: Glimmer
I'm new to this game so I'm not sure if these items are too valuable/rare or not....If you don't feel comfortable to give me these items, i'm totally fine. An unhatched egg is also great.Thanks in advance!
06xk8gV.png
mWCEbQu.png
JHqnR5C.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
gzlHZ53.png
texttXFM1brg.pngjgzLtmU.pngvIZdXw3.pngCXKi6Gq.pngCe9NmVm.pngkGx5GMP.pngqKZAaLK.pngE3MZdaA.pngT0KNVWZ.pngqbIEr2e.pngrOmZsMq.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@TwilightBlue I'd love an egg if possible! I'm doing a secret masshatch for my friend's birthday today and another chance for a cool dragon to gift would be wonderful <3
@TwilightBlue I'd love an egg if possible! I'm doing a secret masshatch for my friend's birthday today and another chance for a cool dragon to gift would be wonderful <3
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@/TwilightBlue
Sorry to hear that you're leaving, but I hope that the things you're busy with offline are all positive!

I joined about a year ago so I have a lot of catching up to do on older festival items and sprites. I know they're very valuable and in-demand so I definitely don't expect anything though! xD

Edit:
I'd also love to be Urijah's next home, if you'd allow me to adopt him! :D
@/TwilightBlue
Sorry to hear that you're leaving, but I hope that the things you're busy with offline are all positive!

I joined about a year ago so I have a lot of catching up to do on older festival items and sprites. I know they're very valuable and in-demand so I definitely don't expect anything though! xD

Edit:
I'd also love to be Urijah's next home, if you'd allow me to adopt him! :D
I would honestly love anything! Obviously, I love incubating cute little eggs, but anything at all is highly appreciated!
I would honestly love anything! Obviously, I love incubating cute little eggs, but anything at all is highly appreciated!
F9Ig0Fi.png
@TwilightBlue
I'm sad to see you go! I was hoping you had some eggs left? Familiars would be appreciated too! I collect Gem Guardians :D (I have the Light, Shadow, Ice and Wind ones) I'd also appreciate any genes <3 Thank you!
@TwilightBlue
I'm sad to see you go! I was hoping you had some eggs left? Familiars would be appreciated too! I collect Gem Guardians :D (I have the Light, Shadow, Ice and Wind ones) I'd also appreciate any genes <3 Thank you!
fl_commission_141-_scholarr.gifYya65zH.png
@TwilightBlue
can i ask for a voltatic halo or a contaminated halo? If they are not available, Insubstantial illusionist, spellwrought Ambassador, spirit of lightning are also awsome! Thanks in advance and wish you a happy life!!
@TwilightBlue
can i ask for a voltatic halo or a contaminated halo? If they are not available, Insubstantial illusionist, spellwrought Ambassador, spirit of lightning are also awsome! Thanks in advance and wish you a happy life!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26