Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WINNERS] Gryph's Wavecrest Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote][center] [emoji=treasure chest size=1] [b]AND THE WINNERS ARE:[/b] [emoji=treasure chest size=1] [b]For the main raffle prizes: [/b] 1. [emoji=gold crown size=1] pianoboi 2. [emoji=silver crown size=1] Dragonsongbird 3. [emoji=gold tiara size=1] RIooo 4. [emoji=silver tiara size=1] RenatoUlbov 5. [emoji=pirate hat size=1] Marabis [b]For the bump raffle prizes: [/b] 1. [emoji=blue gem size=1] SpiritX 2. [emoji=yellow gem size=1] NyxTheDragon 3. [emoji=black gem size=1] RIooo 4. [emoji=brown gem size=1] Dragonsongbird [/center][/quote] We're going by standard winners rules; that is, the first place winner gets first pick, the second person puts their top two choices, etc. Please ping me with your decisions! If you haven't replied [b]within 24 hours[/b], your winning number will be forfeited. I'll be doing more of these raffles; Ask to be added to the pinglist! @Marabis @Anasazi @boringmurderer @pianoboi @Paintedrock701 @Dragonsongbird @NyxTheDragon @AcidTheManokit1 @DracoKnyght @RIooo @SpiritX @RenatoUlbov
Quote:
AND THE WINNERS ARE:

For the main raffle prizes:
1. pianoboi
2. Dragonsongbird
3. RIooo
4. RenatoUlbov
5. Marabis

For the bump raffle prizes:
1. SpiritX
2. NyxTheDragon
3. RIooo
4. Dragonsongbird

We're going by standard winners rules; that is, the first place winner gets first pick, the second person puts their top two choices, etc. Please ping me with your decisions! If you haven't replied within 24 hours, your winning number will be forfeited.
I'll be doing more of these raffles; Ask to be added to the pinglist!

@Marabis @Anasazi @boringmurderer @pianoboi @Paintedrock701 @Dragonsongbird @NyxTheDragon @AcidTheManokit1 @DracoKnyght @RIooo @SpiritX @RenatoUlbov
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
Woohoo!
1.Unnamed 4
2.Sakonean
3.Unnamed 1
4.Unnamed 6
5.Unnamed 2
Though I don't feel right picking a bump prize, I didn't bump the thread this time :s
Woohoo!
1.Unnamed 4
2.Sakonean
3.Unnamed 1
4.Unnamed 6
5.Unnamed 2
Though I don't feel right picking a bump prize, I didn't bump the thread this time :s
@Marabis oh my god good catch! I c/p'd you twice!
@SpiritX was the first winner of the bump raffle!
@Marabis oh my god good catch! I c/p'd you twice!
@SpiritX was the first winner of the bump raffle!
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@gryphon982 1. Sakonean [emoji=gaoler star size=2] Thanks for holding this raffle!
@gryphon982
1. Sakonean
Thanks for holding this raffle!
@gryphon982 Oh wow, thank you ;v;; I'd love Unamed 3!
@gryphon982 Oh wow, thank you ;v;; I'd love Unamed 3!
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
@gryphon982 thank u for this

Unnamed 2
Unnamed 3
Unnamed 1
Unnamed 5
@gryphon982 thank u for this

Unnamed 2
Unnamed 3
Unnamed 1
Unnamed 5
QFXpYkj.png
@gryphon982
Main
Unnamed 2
Fae F

Unnamed 5
Pearlcatcher F

Unnamed 1
Spiral M

Bump
Unnamed 4
Gaoler F

Unnamed 3
Gaoler F

Unnamed 1
Skydancer M
Thanks so much! Happy wavecrest!
@gryphon982
Main
Unnamed 2
Fae F

Unnamed 5
Pearlcatcher F

Unnamed 1
Spiral M

Bump
Unnamed 4
Gaoler F

Unnamed 3
Gaoler F

Unnamed 1
Skydancer M
Thanks so much! Happy wavecrest!
i am r i ooo not r l ooo
Wishlist
@gryphon982(sorry if ghost pinged) and sorry if a bit late is started a new job recently :)

1)Unnamed sky Male

or
2) Unnamed 4 Gao Female
@gryphon982(sorry if ghost pinged) and sorry if a bit late is started a new job recently :)

1)Unnamed sky Male

or
2) Unnamed 4 Gao Female
Nyx's Headshots

If you need an Arcane Nest PM me, most of the time my nests are avail.
@gryphon982
for the bump guess ill just have whoever is left lol

and for the main....
Unnamed 2 please! She'll fit in nicely with my lair!
@gryphon982
for the bump guess ill just have whoever is left lol

and for the main....
Unnamed 2 please! She'll fit in nicely with my lair!
Wishlist
Projects
Opal Moon Hatchery
Art Shop
Free hib den items
Make $$ Quickly
YouTube
Cute Dragon Adopts
CS
LorWolf
Kate
She/her - Minor
@NyxTheDragon congratulations on the new job! which unnamed skydancer M did you want? there's two of them and I don't want to get it wrong
@NyxTheDragon congratulations on the new job! which unnamed skydancer M did you want? there's two of them and I don't want to get it wrong
1 2 3 4 5 6 7