Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CROW. RAFFLE. over, drawing
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23
Bump
Bump
Crows have caused blackouts in Japan by building nests with metal pieces on power transformers.
Crows have caused blackouts in Japan by building nests with metal pieces on power transformers.
Us7hURQ.png

Sent a crow...

bump.

Sent a crow...

bump.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
Sending in for some tickets! What can I say, I'm weak for corvids ~
Sending in for some tickets! What can I say, I'm weak for corvids ~
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
Boop
Boop
nHkph7f.pngAMXdJAR.pngO7IFtNN.png8EDULPG.png2Vg82cJ.png
We have reached the 5th stretch goal! [quote name="UNLOCKED Birds of a Feather"][center][item=roc][item=crowned roc] [item=Love's herald][item=peace dove][/quote] Our next stretch goal (all of the gem guardians so far) unlocks at 2000 tickets. Things to remember: [LIST] [*]Extra bump ticket on April 1st if you bump with a crow/corvid fact [*]Raffle ends 23:59 on Friday [/LIST] [size=1] snipped
We have reached the 5th stretch goal!
UNLOCKED Birds of a Feather wrote:
Roc Crowned Roc
Love's Herald Peace Dove

Our next stretch goal (all of the gem guardians so far) unlocks at 2000 tickets.

Things to remember:
  • Extra bump ticket on April 1st if you bump with a crow/corvid fact
  • Raffle ends 23:59 on Friday

snipped
Us7hURQ.png
Bump Fact [emoji=raven size=1] Crows have regional dialects, two different populations of crows may have slight differences in how they talk. Plus if a crow changes its social group, the bird will then try and fit in and learn the the new flocks dialect by mimicking the calls of dominant flock members.
Bump Fact

Crows have regional dialects, two different populations of crows may have slight differences in how they talk. Plus if a crow changes its social group, the bird will then try and fit in and learn the the new flocks dialect by mimicking the calls of dominant flock members.
Yr0dYV1.png
[center] [emoji=raven size=1] hey, your local neighbourhood corvid passing by! I am absolutely loving all the corvid facts that have been thrown in this thread so far, its always so delightful to learn something new about them, and just want to thank everyone who did!! <3

hey, your local neighbourhood corvid passing by!

I am absolutely loving all the corvid facts that have been thrown in this thread so far, its always so delightful to learn something new about them, and just want to thank everyone who did!! <3
7bfJZaP.png
Bump!

There are white crows as well. I haven't seen any in real life so far.
Bump!

There are white crows as well. I haven't seen any in real life so far.
Stay Safe :3
[Visual Guide] Useless Items for Hoardselling or Melting
Crow fact:

Avocados are toxic to crows. Knew I didn't like those nasty green things for a reason.
Crow fact:

Avocados are toxic to crows. Knew I didn't like those nasty green things for a reason.
ovaJ1TV.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23