Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED TEMPORARILY
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
[quote name="ForgottenWonders" date="2020-03-22 08:19:10" ] @Rito Can I have Onyx if they aren’t taken? [/quote] yeah! I’ll get them to ya shortly! @ForgottenWonders
ForgottenWonders wrote on 2020-03-22 08:19:10:
@Rito Can I have Onyx if they aren’t taken?
yeah! I’ll get them to ya shortly!
@ForgottenWonders
I AM EST they/them
[quote name="Rito" date="2020-03-22 09:38:17" ] [quote name="ForgottenWonders" date="2020-03-22 08:19:10" ] @Rito Can I have Onyx if they aren’t taken? [/quote] yeah! I’ll get them to ya shortly! @ForgottenWonders [/quote] Thanks ^^
Rito wrote on 2020-03-22 09:38:17:
ForgottenWonders wrote on 2020-03-22 08:19:10:
@Rito Can I have Onyx if they aren’t taken?
yeah! I’ll get them to ya shortly!
@ForgottenWonders
Thanks ^^
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.pngForgotten|+3 FRT|She/Her feather_badge_v1_small.pngai0eTwd.png
@Rito got any steampunk stuff? If not I'd just like some random apparel
Volcanic_ash_hatchery.png
[quote name="BunnyWyvern" date="2020-03-22 10:14:25" ] @Rito got any steampunk stuff? If not I'd just like some random apparel [/quote] Howdy!! I’ll check for ya once I get off work and update the lists! :D I may have some that’s not up yet. @BunnyWyvern
BunnyWyvern wrote on 2020-03-22 10:14:25:
Howdy!! I’ll check for ya once I get off work and update the lists! :D I may have some that’s not up yet.
@BunnyWyvern
I AM EST they/them
I’ll be addin more items when I get home today! :D workin a mornin shift lmao
I’ll be addin more items when I get home today! :D workin a mornin shift lmao
I AM EST they/them
Please may i adopt a familiar? Thank you so much
Please may i adopt a familiar? Thank you so much
Please be aware this user has recently returned and struggling to understand this website so please treat them kindly.

Please vist our joint shop link here
I do Dragon trades: please click link
buying/looking for dragons:link here
Rip Got caught up with family stuff after work. Lists will be updated tomorrow, I have a day off! :D
@Dominick1997 I will get to ya ASAP! Thank you for your patience.
Rip Got caught up with family stuff after work. Lists will be updated tomorrow, I have a day off! :D
@Dominick1997 I will get to ya ASAP! Thank you for your patience.
I AM EST they/them
@Roto Hello! I really love the dragons you have up! I’d really like the Gaoler if possible, and if so, some apparel? ^^’ Im only 3 days old, and you can check if needed! Thank you! ^^’
@Roto Hello! I really love the dragons you have up! I’d really like the Gaoler if possible, and if so, some apparel? ^^’ Im only 3 days old, and you can check if needed! Thank you! ^^’
Hello! I’m NightWolfie but everyone calls me Night! ^^
You can find me on
Discord:
[quote name="NightWolfie" date="2020-03-23 20:40:59" ] @/Roto Hello! I really love the dragons you have up! I’d really like the Gaoler if possible, and if so, some apparel? ^^’ Im only 3 days old, and you can check if needed! Thank you! ^^’ [/quote] howdy and welcome!! If it is alright, I’ll get to ya in the morning! I’m really glad Apple will be getting a home! I am heading to bed right now, but I will be updating and get back on track tomorrow! Today was more than I expected! Thanks for your patience! @NightWolfie
NightWolfie wrote on 2020-03-23 20:40:59:
@/Roto Hello! I really love the dragons you have up! I’d really like the Gaoler if possible, and if so, some apparel? ^^’ Im only 3 days old, and you can check if needed! Thank you! ^^’
howdy and welcome!! If it is alright, I’ll get to ya in the morning! I’m really glad Apple will be getting a home! I am heading to bed right now, but I will be updating and get back on track tomorrow! Today was more than I expected! Thanks for your patience!
@NightWolfie
I AM EST they/them
[quote name="Rito" date="2020-03-23 20:49:02" ] [quote name="NightWolfie" date="2020-03-23 20:40:59" ] @/Roto Hello! I really love the dragons you have up! I’d really like the Gaoler if possible, and if so, some apparel? ^^’ Im only 3 days old, and you can check if needed! Thank you! ^^’ [/quote] howdy and welcome!! If it is alright, I’ll get to ya in the morning! I’m really glad Apple will be getting a home! I am heading to bed right now, but I will be updating and get back on track tomorrow! Today was more than I expected! Thanks for your patience! @NightWolfie [/quote] Its ok! ^^ Take your time, no rush! :) And yea, im exited to get them. ^^ Im sure, i hope you can get through it, i wish you good luck! And of course ^^
Rito wrote on 2020-03-23 20:49:02:
NightWolfie wrote on 2020-03-23 20:40:59:
@/Roto Hello! I really love the dragons you have up! I’d really like the Gaoler if possible, and if so, some apparel? ^^’ Im only 3 days old, and you can check if needed! Thank you! ^^’
howdy and welcome!! If it is alright, I’ll get to ya in the morning! I’m really glad Apple will be getting a home! I am heading to bed right now, but I will be updating and get back on track tomorrow! Today was more than I expected! Thanks for your patience!
@NightWolfie
Its ok! ^^ Take your time, no rush! :) And yea, im exited to get them. ^^ Im sure, i hope you can get through it, i wish you good luck! And of course ^^
Hello! I’m NightWolfie but everyone calls me Night! ^^
You can find me on
Discord:
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25