Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED TEMPORARILY
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@cardo @faeriequeene
@Elimatra

I’ll get to y’all here soon! Sorry for the wait and thanks for your patience!
@cardo @faeriequeene
@Elimatra

I’ll get to y’all here soon! Sorry for the wait and thanks for your patience!
I AM EST they/them
@Rito Hello, could I snag the Gothic Tea set? I’ve got a girl that’d really suit!
@Rito Hello, could I snag the Gothic Tea set? I’ve got a girl that’d really suit!
9IL5sDk.png
u5iPftV.png
XGkYzjm.png
G592M96.png
zCMcLLE.png
@Cosmaiali
Howdy hey! I’ll get to ya as soon as I finish up a few trades and and updating! I appreciate your patience in this!
@Cosmaiali
Howdy hey! I’ll get to ya as soon as I finish up a few trades and and updating! I appreciate your patience in this!
I AM EST they/them
Hey is it alright if I take #60073914? (unnamed female fae- black/mulberry/obsidian)
Also, if I'm allowed to take an item as well, can I please have the prismatic token? Either way, thank you for the opportunity!
Hey is it alright if I take #60073914? (unnamed female fae- black/mulberry/obsidian)
Also, if I'm allowed to take an item as well, can I please have the prismatic token? Either way, thank you for the opportunity!
ZhWd0U3.pngrafflebanner.gif
[quote name="EggLord1" date="2020-03-27 19:54:24" ] Hey is it alright if I take #60073914? (unnamed female fae- black/mulberry/obsidian) Also, if I'm allowed to take an item as well, can I please have the prismatic token? Either way, thank you for the opportunity! [/quote] Howdy! You got me right as I was getting ready to update! The dragon is still available, but the token was just claimed! @egglord1
EggLord1 wrote on 2020-03-27 19:54:24:
Howdy! You got me right as I was getting ready to update! The dragon is still available, but the token was just claimed!
@egglord1
I AM EST they/them
@Elimatra
I’ll need you to let me know what apparel you want!
@Elimatra
I’ll need you to let me know what apparel you want!
I AM EST they/them
[quote name="Rito" date="2020-03-27 19:59:38" ] Howdy! You got me right as I was getting ready to update! The dragon is still available, but the token was just claimed! @egglord1 [/quote] That's fine, would you mind if I had the vial of hypnotic sight instead?
Rito wrote on 2020-03-27 19:59:38:
Howdy! You got me right as I was getting ready to update! The dragon is still available, but the token was just claimed!
@egglord1

That's fine, would you mind if I had the vial of hypnotic sight instead?
ZhWd0U3.pngrafflebanner.gif
@egglord1
That works! I’ll get the trade set up!
@egglord1
That works! I’ll get the trade set up!
I AM EST they/them
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25