Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Write or dress to keep!
1 2 3 4
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/1101785[/img] Ok, I don't know if this is going to put the image up like it did on the other posts, but I'm going to hope it does. I couldn't decide if I wanted to write a story or design and outfit, so I decided to do both. I also wasn't sure if the page I looked at was the right one, so if it isn't, please just enjoy a story and an outfit for a very pretty dragon of yours. When the night sky itself departs from the heavens to land in front of you, a brief moment of panic ensues. If you look closer, you can see the night sky breathe. Even closer, and two green stars turn into wary eyes. Close, too close, until you smell the scent of roses, and hear the velvet slide of silk. This is not the night sky. This is a dragon. A day later, the night sky still has not moved from its spot in your lair. The star-blessed eyes still watch you closely, and you can now see the differences between the dragon and your home. When you move to a certain angle, smoky scales confuse your eyes and stars fill the sky where there previously were none. Yet to another, dusky shadow covers a wall, but still nothing obvious. And when you face the dragon head on... Roses appear out of the air, cloud colored silk drapes over midnight wings, and as always, green slits follow your movements. After realizing last night that your lair had a celestial visitor, you laid out food and water close by, but it seems that almost nothing was taken out of them. Worried about the dragons health, you tried to move to closer, but the eyes widened and glared the closer you got. Not wanting to provoke trouble, you left your lair and came back the next day. This time, the food and water was completely gone, and the night sky was next to the back wall. Over time, your visitor trusted you more and more, until eventually, they answered a question. "My name is StormNight."
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/1101785[/img]

Ok, I don't know if this is going to put the image up like it did on the other posts, but I'm going to hope it does. I couldn't decide if I wanted to write a story or design and outfit, so I decided to do both. I also wasn't sure if the page I looked at was the right one, so if it isn't, please just enjoy a story and an outfit for a very pretty dragon of yours.

When the night sky itself departs from the heavens to land in front of you, a brief moment of panic ensues. If you look closer, you can see the night sky breathe. Even closer, and two green stars turn into wary eyes. Close, too close, until you smell the scent of roses, and hear the velvet slide of silk. This is not the night sky. This is a dragon.

A day later, the night sky still has not moved from its spot in your lair. The star-blessed eyes still watch you closely, and you can now see the differences between the dragon and your home. When you move to a certain angle, smoky scales confuse your eyes and stars fill the sky where there previously were none. Yet to another, dusky shadow covers a wall, but still nothing obvious. And when you face the dragon head on... Roses appear out of the air, cloud colored silk drapes over midnight wings, and as always, green slits follow your movements.

After realizing last night that your lair had a celestial visitor, you laid out food and water close by, but it seems that almost nothing was taken out of them. Worried about the dragons health, you tried to move to closer, but the eyes widened and glared the closer you got. Not wanting to provoke trouble, you left your lair and came back the next day. This time, the food and water was completely gone, and the night sky was next to the back wall. Over time, your visitor trusted you more and more, until eventually, they answered a question.

"My name is StormNight."
EBZMIJs.png
Hatchery
__Lair Directory
52975719343_4b0435c9b2_o.png
@GuardianDragonak [center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=51681669&skin=16377&apparel=1748,23119,29001,29008,12269,23737,716,2761,24054,24055,743,2502&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=1101885] [b]EBULLIENCE[b]- guiding light [/center] I'll write some lore for Ebullience soon, just wanted to complete an outfit first ^^
@GuardianDragonak
dragon?did=51681669&skin=16377&apparel=1748,23119,29001,29008,12269,23737,716,2761,24054,24055,743,2502&xt=dressing.png
ebullience

EBULLIENCE- guiding light

I'll write some lore for Ebullience soon, just wanted to complete an outfit first ^^
[emoji=ceramic jar size=1]
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
[emoji=harp size=1]
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
@GuardianDragonak I'm really bad at writing lore but I love to dress up dragons. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=10928522&skin=0&apparel=15719,23113,21863,21864,952,15273,32710,23117,28777,28779&xt=dressing.png[/img] This is the outfit I designed for Navara! Tried to make it somewhat obtainable (nothing that would cost uber amount of gems). I hope you like it! I'd love for her to join my lair.
@GuardianDragonak

I'm really bad at writing lore but I love to dress up dragons.

dragon?did=10928522&skin=0&apparel=15719,23113,21863,21864,952,15273,32710,23117,28777,28779&xt=dressing.png

This is the outfit I designed for Navara! Tried to make it somewhat obtainable (nothing that would cost uber amount of gems). I hope you like it! I'd love for her to join my lair.
divider.png
[emoji=crystal ball size=1]
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
[emoji=information size=1]
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
if this baby is still available, here's my outfit for her!

Copper Windy Baby

She'd become a messenger in my lair and help deliver messages throughout the realm!
if this baby is still available, here's my outfit for her!

Copper Windy Baby

She'd become a messenger in my lair and help deliver messages throughout the realm!
SURlPKu.png
I saw this girl a while back and she's just so soft and cozy.
Not Found

Just a tiny bit of lore since I'm on my phone

She's a widowed countess and wanders her home remembering her partner, their home was vivid and filled with expensive banquets and joy and is now a quite painful memory.

To mend this pain she made her home to a safe place for the homless, starving and orphans. Her home is yet again filled with life and joy but it' comes from those who needs it and not just for some aristocrats that already have more than enough
I saw this girl a while back and she's just so soft and cozy.
Not Found

Just a tiny bit of lore since I'm on my phone

She's a widowed countess and wanders her home remembering her partner, their home was vivid and filled with expensive banquets and joy and is now a quite painful memory.

To mend this pain she made her home to a safe place for the homless, starving and orphans. Her home is yet again filled with life and joy but it' comes from those who needs it and not just for some aristocrats that already have more than enough
ImMJGPh.pngG1's for Sale
@GuardianDragonak [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50503818] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/505039/50503818_350.png[/img] [/url] She suddenly came, one day, with the midnight breeze. No one could look away when she was flying through and everyone rejoiced to see her look back when called. Kaihua welcomed her and fixed the messy wings, from the night wind, asking for her name. She laughed finding out "Quite fitting, you looked like the moon herself". Giving in, she came in for a snack, impressed with the warm welcome. She explained to them she did have a clan, but had been searching for a new home since her family had always told her the wonders of finding your own place in the world, a family that she worked for and not one that was just given upon birth. Lamda, the founding member of the clan extend an invite to her, feeling her ethereal nature was always welcome and she had already caught the eyes of all other members. She hoped the answer would be yes.
@GuardianDragonak

50503818_350.png

She suddenly came, one day, with the midnight breeze. No one could look away when she was flying through and everyone rejoiced to see her look back when called. Kaihua welcomed her and fixed the messy wings, from the night wind, asking for her name. She laughed finding out "Quite fitting, you looked like the moon herself".
Giving in, she came in for a snack, impressed with the warm welcome. She explained to them she did have a clan, but had been searching for a new home since her family had always told her the wonders of finding your own place in the world, a family that she worked for and not one that was just given upon birth.
Lamda, the founding member of the clan extend an invite to her, feeling her ethereal nature was always welcome and she had already caught the eyes of all other members. She hoped the answer would be yes.
fExggdN.png
1 2 3 4