Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Write or dress to keep!
1 2 3 4
@Temere

I love the outfit and the bit of lore you made! Unfortunately, selections are limited to the first page of the 'for sale' tab currently. However, I'll keep you in mind and let you know when she's available, if she isn't taken before about a month~
@Temere

I love the outfit and the bit of lore you made! Unfortunately, selections are limited to the first page of the 'for sale' tab currently. However, I'll keep you in mind and let you know when she's available, if she isn't taken before about a month~
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
[emoji=ceramic jar size=1]
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
[emoji=d20 size=1]
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
Hi, @GuardianDragonak I'm back... I was looking for mates and your dragon struck me again... Hope it's ok :) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45074850] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/450749/45074850_350.png[/img] [/url] To be true, Delicate had a mate of her own... But it was not her fault she was looking around for another one. She was given scraps of a male that another clan member alredy gave up on... And sure she didn't wanna sound rude but nobody really like Lynfa anyway, the impostor that even took the name of the elder of the clan. She didn't expect her taste to be this exquisite though... Being a child of a guardian and a skydancer, she had listened well when her mother said to becareful if she chose other species to mate with... They might not be able to keep her pace, as were with her parents... But, when she noticed, there was already no coming back.... While gathering some food to bring back home, Delicate saw him for the first time. Or better bumped at him. She was so focused on the plants she didn't notice the boy, since he could blend so well at the background... Though he didn't seem to get why she was laughing so much at first, she had an innocent way with words, making it sound more like a compliment... "Haha, I'm sorry, I'm not laughing at you... Your fur is so perfectly fitting in these lands I didn't even notice you there." "... Well, I must admit: I can't say the same for you." The skydancer couldn't help a little smile... Their personalities matched rather well, and even before parting their ways it was clear it had been meant to be. "Is there a place in your clan?" He asked her at the end, noticing she had become sadder when the sky started turning red. He new he made the right call when she almost tripped on her wing out of excitement, smiling silly at him. "You can come? I'm sure they won't mind!" "Sure." He smiled back, following her to meet his new family. (Lol, sorry, the boy inspired me... ????)
Hi, @GuardianDragonak I'm back... I was looking for mates and your dragon struck me again... Hope it's ok :)

45074850_350.png

To be true, Delicate had a mate of her own... But it was not her fault she was looking around for another one. She was given scraps of a male that another clan member alredy gave up on... And sure she didn't wanna sound rude but nobody really like Lynfa anyway, the impostor that even took the name of the elder of the clan. She didn't expect her taste to be this exquisite though... Being a child of a guardian and a skydancer, she had listened well when her mother said to becareful if she chose other species to mate with... They might not be able to keep her pace, as were with her parents... But, when she noticed, there was already no coming back....

While gathering some food to bring back home, Delicate saw him for the first time. Or better bumped at him. She was so focused on the plants she didn't notice the boy, since he could blend so well at the background... Though he didn't seem to get why she was laughing so much at first, she had an innocent way with words, making it sound more like a compliment...

"Haha, I'm sorry, I'm not laughing at you... Your fur is so perfectly fitting in these lands I didn't even notice you there."

"... Well, I must admit: I can't say the same for you." The skydancer couldn't help a little smile...

Their personalities matched rather well, and even before parting their ways it was clear it had been meant to be.

"Is there a place in your clan?" He asked her at the end, noticing she had become sadder when the sky started turning red. He new he made the right call when she almost tripped on her wing out of excitement, smiling silly at him.

"You can come? I'm sure they won't mind!"

"Sure." He smiled back, following her to meet his new family.

(Lol, sorry, the boy inspired me... ????)
fExggdN.png
1 2 3 4