Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Huge UMA Raffle (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@Slaytheist did you ever announce winners? Just wondering since it's been over a month and no new announcement^^
@Slaytheist did you ever announce winners? Just wondering since it's been over a month and no new announcement^^
@/Lunalii i'll be announcing them later tonight, i went on a short hiatus after the pandemic started and honestly forgot once i got back! sorry about the wait

edit;; @jaypaw saw you asked as well :>
@/Lunalii i'll be announcing them later tonight, i went on a short hiatus after the pandemic started and honestly forgot once i got back! sorry about the wait

edit;; @jaypaw saw you asked as well :>
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@Slaytheist Hi, I recently changed my name from buckembarnes! Just wanted to let you know real quick!
@Slaytheist Hi, I recently changed my name from buckembarnes! Just wanted to let you know real quick!
d8O5J7R.png
@GarbagePal oh thanks for the heads up! i'll change that real quick
@GarbagePal oh thanks for the heads up! i'll change that real quick
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
thanks a lot!
thanks a lot!
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
[columns][size=1] snipped[/size][nextcol][color=transparent]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[/color][/columns] ----- hey y'all! super sorry about how late this is, the world kinda died for a bit there on to the winners! first up is the [b]bump[/b] raffle [img] https://i.imgur.com/JooqpRN.jpg[/img] and the winner is..... [b]Lycoriae[/b]! congrats, i'll send over your prize shortly for the main raffle since there are multiple winners, ill be drawing and you list however many prizes correlate to your number! [quote="example"] 1. person a 2. person b 3. person c person a will list their top prize, person b will list their top two prizes, person c will list their top three prizes that way everyone that gets drawn gets a prize in the order they want one! [/quote] and the winners are..... 1. AspenCrow (ticket 718) (you win the main prize! please still respond so i know you're active) 2. Oneyroi (ticket 1863) 3. Oneyroi (ticket 1684) 4. Oneyroi (ticket 1736) 5. CrowHarlequin (ticket 163) please post your prize lists! i'll hand out the prizes when people post, and if someone doesn't post within 48 hours i'll redraw their ticket! (oneyroi feel free to just post your list up to four since you won three slots!) check out [url= https://imgur.com/a/JT3HcMX] here[/url] to see a screen recording of me drawing the winners sorry again about how long it took! if you have any concerns/want to know more in depth why i was gone feel free to PM me, i know this raffle was meant to end a lot sooner
snipped AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hey y'all! super sorry about how late this is, the world kinda died for a bit there
on to the winners!
first up is the bump raffle
JooqpRN.jpg
and the winner is..... Lycoriae! congrats, i'll send over your prize shortly

for the main raffle since there are multiple winners, ill be drawing and you list however many prizes correlate to your number!
example wrote:
1. person a
2. person b
3. person c

person a will list their top prize, person b will list their top two prizes, person c will list their top three prizes
that way everyone that gets drawn gets a prize in the order they want one!

and the winners are.....
1. AspenCrow (ticket 718) (you win the main prize! please still respond so i know you're active)
2. Oneyroi (ticket 1863)
3. Oneyroi (ticket 1684)
4. Oneyroi (ticket 1736)
5. CrowHarlequin (ticket 163)

please post your prize lists! i'll hand out the prizes when people post, and if someone doesn't post within 48 hours i'll redraw their ticket! (oneyroi feel free to just post your list up to four since you won three slots!)
check out here to see a screen recording of me drawing the winners

sorry again about how long it took! if you have any concerns/want to know more in depth why i was gone feel free to PM me, i know this raffle was meant to end a lot sooner

Oh god if I knew we could win multiple times I would have bought more tickets.
Congrats! o-o

Oh god if I knew we could win multiple times I would have bought more tickets.
Congrats! o-o

@Slaytheist
:o
Holy-
I can't believe this. I didn't even realize we could win several prizes. Well that definitely makes my day!
Wow. Guess who's gonna be buying new dragons to fit these skins ahah

Is Teal Roses still reserved for the 1st place as it is written on the first post?
If not I'll put it first, then:
2. The Devourerer
3. Bejeweled Obsidian
4. The Drowner

Well, thanks for doing this raffle!
@Slaytheist
:o
Holy-
I can't believe this. I didn't even realize we could win several prizes. Well that definitely makes my day!
Wow. Guess who's gonna be buying new dragons to fit these skins ahah

Is Teal Roses still reserved for the 1st place as it is written on the first post?
If not I'll put it first, then:
2. The Devourerer
3. Bejeweled Obsidian
4. The Drowner

Well, thanks for doing this raffle!
pride_oneyroi.png
>my breeding project
>wishlist
.............................................................. znVnNUNC_o.png
@Slaytheist
Omg, I didn't expect to win anything! Thank you so much for hosting this!

1. The Devourerer
2. The Drowner
3. Bejeweled Obsidian
4. Bejeweled Magma
@Slaytheist
Omg, I didn't expect to win anything! Thank you so much for hosting this!

1. The Devourerer
2. The Drowner
3. Bejeweled Obsidian
4. Bejeweled Magma
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@Slaytheist

Oh wow cool! I didn't expect to win! Here's my post so you know I'm still active
@Slaytheist

Oh wow cool! I didn't expect to win! Here's my post so you know I'm still active
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36