Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
For 1kt/g get the chance to win any 1 item from the Gem marketplace! There is no limit on price!
One entry per person, will choose winner on January 29th at 19:00 flight rising time
You can enter by either sending a message or crossroads with the entry fee. Once I have received the entry fee I will comment on this post with your name confirming that you have been entered.
If you have any questions, I will be subscribed to this post and will be online all night and every day after
For 1kt/g get the chance to win any 1 item from the Gem marketplace! There is no limit on price!
One entry per person, will choose winner on January 29th at 19:00 flight rising time
You can enter by either sending a message or crossroads with the entry fee. Once I have received the entry fee I will comment on this post with your name confirming that you have been entered.
If you have any questions, I will be subscribed to this post and will be online all night and every day after
@birdyboi Sending!
@Zeca18
@birdyboi Sending!
@Zeca18
Nox for short!
vUQwgvw.gif
I shall send~
I shall send~
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
i'll buy a ticket, why not?
i'll buy a ticket, why not?
8zPfs6i.gifWsu3XA9.gifT0whsPx.gifIgg8mPI.gifv0CPm88.pngX5bisuN.gif6Fwt9Qr.gif9mjyPzr.png
@Noxumbra
@BiscuitTheDog

Entry confirmed!
@Noxumbra
@BiscuitTheDog

Entry confirmed!
@BaconCat
Entry confirmed :)
@BaconCat
Entry confirmed :)
Sending!
Sending!