Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Sneaky Nocturne (Necro Secret Santa)
1 2 3
@TheCell I'll join!
@TheCell I'll join!
@thecell im in! <:
@thecell im in! <:
8HJ5652.png8hZb6VZ.png
[size=1]@Captainsaviathan @Marameli @LoyalStar @DancingDemonz @Kava @Whyyesimnot @EssayifThoughts @Mnkn10 @Wyldangel @Bezonox @Seonais @VanceRuth @Delotha @Scorpiontail @DarkSkyTheDemon @BreezyDragon @RoaringSpector[/size] [color=purple]Happy NotN! I have sent out pms with lairs to send your gifts too! If you did non get a message from me, please let me know. Similarly, if you have any questions feel free to ask me anything. Thank you very much for participating! If you would like to be notified of future events, consider signing up for our [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lY9BWR4HzDg1lJ7Gov6RrhLGVJQnMrYdmC4ZymT2HHw/edit#gid=0]General Necro Pinglist[/url]! edit: (also Sneaky Nocturne partners were chosen via random number generator, in case any one was wondering! [emoji=mirror happy size=1])
@Captainsaviathan @Marameli @LoyalStar @DancingDemonz @Kava @Whyyesimnot @EssayifThoughts @Mnkn10 @Wyldangel @Bezonox @Seonais @VanceRuth @Delotha @Scorpiontail @DarkSkyTheDemon @BreezyDragon @RoaringSpector

Happy NotN! I have sent out pms with lairs to send your gifts too! If you did non get a message from me, please let me know. Similarly, if you have any questions feel free to ask me anything.

Thank you very much for participating! If you would like to be notified of future events, consider signing up for our General Necro Pinglist!

edit: (also Sneaky Nocturne partners were chosen via random number generator, in case any one was wondering! )
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
1 2 3