Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Plushie Raffle! (Closed! Drawing!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Hey yall, as someone who actually won one of these plushies, Im here to vouch for their quality for those skeptical of entering! [img]https://i.imgur.com/QwuyuEX.png[/img] This mans (who I have lovingly named "Sheriff Baby") was won as part of a plague raffle for RoR '19, and out good host Tavvi was able to have him shipped out a day or two after the raffle, and he arrived two days after he shipped, if Im remembering correctly. The fabric used is super soft, and all the stitch work is super sturdy. I wont speak on the hat since I made that myself for him, but trust me when I say these plushies are super high quality, very easy to cuddle, and make great pieces to put on a bed, shelf, ect. Even if we had to pay for shipping this go around, Id totally do it just to receive another one lol. TLDR: Soft and able to be cuddled, 10/10 would throw my money into the raffle and potentially get one of these (seriously Sheriff Baby is soo good)
Hey yall, as someone who actually won one of these plushies, Im here to vouch for their quality for those skeptical of entering!

QwuyuEX.png

This mans (who I have lovingly named "Sheriff Baby") was won as part of a plague raffle for RoR '19, and out good host Tavvi was able to have him shipped out a day or two after the raffle, and he arrived two days after he shipped, if Im remembering correctly. The fabric used is super soft, and all the stitch work is super sturdy. I wont speak on the hat since I made that myself for him, but trust me when I say these plushies are super high quality, very easy to cuddle, and make great pieces to put on a bed, shelf, ect. Even if we had to pay for shipping this go around, Id totally do it just to receive another one lol.

TLDR: Soft and able to be cuddled, 10/10 would throw my money into the raffle and potentially get one of these (seriously Sheriff Baby is soo good)
Cleaning up the dust...
@ladychipmunk hi friend! Tickets are 1g or 1kt each! Or you can send in items :) 100 ticket would be 100g or 100kt. (If I mathed right lol, I'm still asleep). You can also check ticket amounts via the spreadsheet if you can access it!

edited cause i'm dumb some days XD
@ladychipmunk hi friend! Tickets are 1g or 1kt each! Or you can send in items :) 100 ticket would be 100g or 100kt. (If I mathed right lol, I'm still asleep). You can also check ticket amounts via the spreadsheet if you can access it!

edited cause i'm dumb some days XD
Those are so adorable! I'm definitely sending for some tickets!
Those are so adorable! I'm definitely sending for some tickets!
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@cinamonpizza I love the hat friend its super cute on him! You are welcome to enter this raffle too if you want :) Thanks for the post!
@cinamonpizza I love the hat friend its super cute on him! You are welcome to enter this raffle too if you want :) Thanks for the post!
this looks awesome! sending for some tickets~

do i just send them via PM?
this looks awesome! sending for some tickets~

do i just send them via PM?
HwoHwX3.pngrUixgfa.png - Art Shop
- Buying OOF Nests
@bug2buga yes indeed friend! Items and funds through pm please! It's easier than fighting the crossroads.
@bug2buga yes indeed friend! Items and funds through pm please! It's easier than fighting the crossroads.
no problem! i can send later tonight/tomorrow
no problem! i can send later tonight/tomorrow
HwoHwX3.pngrUixgfa.png - Art Shop
- Buying OOF Nests
its so early XD
its so early XD
Cool! Sending some treasures for some tickets right now :)
Cool! Sending some treasures for some tickets right now :)
NsjL68Z.png aDxsZlE.png
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19