Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Plushie Raffle! (Closed! Drawing!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Tavvi I think you made a typo here, just wanted to let you know! [quote name="Tavvi" date="2019-12-08 09:03:00" ] @/ladychipmunk hi friend! Tickets are 1g or [color=red]1000kt [/color]each! Or you can send in items :) 100 ticket would be 100g or 100kt. (If I mathed right lol, I'm still asleep). You can also check ticket amounts via the spreadsheet if you can access it! [/quote]
@Tavvi
I think you made a typo here, just wanted to let you know!
Tavvi wrote on 2019-12-08 09:03:00:
@/ladychipmunk hi friend! Tickets are 1g or 1000kt each! Or you can send in items :) 100 ticket would be 100g or 100kt. (If I mathed right lol, I'm still asleep). You can also check ticket amounts via the spreadsheet if you can access it!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
oh yeah lol i've talked to them already (i was asleep at the time)
oh yeah lol i've talked to them already (i was asleep at the time)
@Tavvi

Awesome! I'll be sending in for some tickets. I do have a question (hopefully it's not a dumb one), for the people that don't have a facebook account would they be able to have a friend message on their behalf as long as they have the ticket thingy?
@Tavvi

Awesome! I'll be sending in for some tickets. I do have a question (hopefully it's not a dumb one), for the people that don't have a facebook account would they be able to have a friend message on their behalf as long as they have the ticket thingy?
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin I'd be willing to work around that or possibly use Discord if needed for the winner. I'll be giving whoever wins a message that they would need to use (to make sure they are indeed that winner lol) to message me.
@CrowHarlequin I'd be willing to work around that or possibly use Discord if needed for the winner. I'll be giving whoever wins a message that they would need to use (to make sure they are indeed that winner lol) to message me.
@Tavvi
Thank you for taking time to answer my dumbish question!
@Tavvi
Thank you for taking time to answer my dumbish question!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin not dumb really~ It was a valid question and I have no problems work out something if needed for the winner. Thank you for asking!
@CrowHarlequin not dumb really~ It was a valid question and I have no problems work out something if needed for the winner. Thank you for asking!
Badges are now up! XD
Badges are now up! XD
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
cool!
cool!
boop!
boop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19